Wrapping it up

Guest Be***iful****lah

Just curious to hear how all you lovely people love to bring your special time to a close. When you see time is nearing and goodbye is inevitable.

What is the perfect way to say goodbye after such intimate moments?

Would love to hear your thoughts. Especially from the men... How would you describe the ideal end to your encounter?

We all know its going to end whether it's a hour long session or an extended overnight stay, for me reality comes back when you get dressed after your shower, I would have to say my favorite ending was when I came out of the bathroom in a recent situation where the sexy lady was sitting on a chair with nothing on but her pearl necklace she came over to me and gave me a very nice kiss with a hug and said I enjoyed your company very much, I hope I have the pleasure of seeing you again. I walked out the door with the memory of her walking over to me with nothing on but the necklace and for sure I will be looking forward to seeing her again, she was so hot I still have that memory.

• Like 2

After some playtime I like to have a shower for two. Then we dress and sit in the living room. We enjoy one last cup of coffee or tea before our time together comes to an end. At the door we have one last long hug. That is my way of letting her know just how much I appreciated our time together.

Guest S****r

I find my parting words are often: "The elevator is that way," as I point down the hall. Thinking maybe I need to come up with a nicer parting line!

:-)

Guest P**aq

I really try to keep an eye on the time because I worry about abusing the agreed upon time-period, so I usually end with "I don't want to take up any more of your time, our time is nearly up." There was one instance last year, when I said that, she told me she had no plans for the next couple of hours and suggested we just hang for a bit. We chatted for a couple hours, enjoyed some food and good company. That one gesture made my year :)

Where to start?

Well perhaps after spooning together and knowing that time is up, you hold her tightly, arms wrapped around her body and simply smell her skin and hair, you kiss her deeply showing her how much you cared about your time together. You both get up to get dressed, or she remains naked while you get dressed, she is watching you closely, as you look at her, and give each other that long look and smile. Or you finish off with a long shower together.

The departing goodbye is always so difficult, because you have had an experience that will remain in your memory, her smell, her eyes, her lips while you kiss her passionately for the last time during that time only, you are both holding hands, both hands, fingers inter-twine, and that really tight hug to say good-bye for now.

However, not for long, as you know when you head out you can can still smell her scent, her presence, her touch, and you know you will be back to see her as that moment has completely absorbed all of your feelings, until you both meet again.

Damn it Delilah now you have ruined it by saying there is an end :) lolol

More seriously while I won't say that I like the ending of my sessions with beautiful ladies they tend to not bother me that much as I tend to be a repeating client and for most of my sessions I already know when our next meeting will be.

Now that said most of my sessions tend to end with a period of hugging and chatting and with the lady walking with me to the door were we have a long amazing embrace and kiss.... that last hug... Hmmm very very nice.

However the ending that I remember the most was actually one where the amazing lady never got off the bed... she lay there partially covered by a sheet as I dressed and I came to her... we hugged and kissed and I left her there on the bed. I kinda like the fact that when I left she was right where she needed to be... she looked amazing...the only way it could have been better is if I could have planned far enough in advance to have stayed and slept next to here.... maybe next time.

Just my opinion

BTW.. the title "Wrapping it up" made me initially think this was a safe sex thread.

Edited by Ice4fun

A thank-you and a firm handshake..... works for me.

Similarly, I usually end my business meetings with one last cup of my client's ass.

• Like 4

I remember a very fine session with a wonderful mature lady.

We sat on the couch afterwards. I was clothed. She was naked. We talked of lazy silly things that don't really matter much. Family, travels, things that humans do. We shared some chuckles. I took and stroked her hand, arm, face and thighs. I looked her in the eyes. I made a friend just then. It was delightful, relaxing and just plain loving. A subtle thing to share with another. A friendship can be fragile indeed. A valuable experience that I will take with me.

• Like 1

Guest Be***iful****lah

I love how each person is so diverse, it's beautiful to hear about different stories and memories that you have experienced.

It is quite amazing how each interaction has the potential to impact or mark a memory for life.

I think that is actually a good way to approach every goodbye:

Like as if it could be the last, and hopefully every goodbye is one that will leave a mark...a story written in a thread someday:)

Usually the bat signal goes off and we know it's time to wrap up. I especially like it when the lady has a big smile on her face (I'm choosing to believe it to mean she had a good time also) and simply give me a hug and a quick kiss.

My most memorable good bye came from my favourite provider. It was our first meeting and as I put my coat on standing next to the kitchen counter all ready to leave, she came over and hopped onto the counter and pulled me in between her legs and started DFK. This went on for a few minutes before I reluctantly pulled away to leave but she held me close. I whispered that this was very tempting but I had to leave. There was an awkward pause and she said, we forgot something with a very devilish smile. My heart was racing, what's happening, what did I forget. It took me a few second but I stammered I'm not sure, what did we forget. She very shyly said do you have something for me? Now in my mind, I had taken care of business at the beginning before showering by placing the envelop on the kitchen counter. Did I get the amount wrong or maybe I thought that I did but didn't. I glanced quickly and yes the envelop was there right behind her. I finally said, I left you that envelop on the counter. Her face immediately turned red as she glanced behind her. She giggled sorry and went right back to DFK. This time, I just went with it and took advantage of what ever she was doing to me. She was so cute about that oversight.

Sorry for the long winded reply and thank you for letting me replay this wonderful ending.

Guest Be***iful****lah
Where to start?

Well perhaps after spooning together and knowing that time is up, you hold her tightly, arms wrapped around her body and simply smell her skin and hair, you kiss her deeply showing her how much you cared about your time together. You both get up to get dressed, or she remains naked while you get dressed, she is watching you closely, as you look at her, and give each other that long look and smile. Or you finish off with a long shower together.

The departing goodbye is always so difficult, because you have had an experience that will remain in your memory, her smell, her eyes, her lips while you kiss her passionately for the last time during that time only, you are both holding hands, both hands, fingers inter-twine, and that really tight hug to say good-bye for now.

However, not for long, as you know when you head out you can can still smell her scent, her presence, her touch, and you know you will be back to see her as that moment has completely absorbed all of your feelings, until you both meet again.

So very romantic. Sigh * bats my lashes and smiles *

I find my parting words are often: "The elevator is that way," as I point down the hall. Thinking maybe I need to come up with a nicer parting line!

:-)

I do something similar lol. My building is a unique setup, i have to tell them the correct number to press to reach the exit floor.

If I have an enjoyable session, and the session ends with a big hug and a real kiss and a invitation to come back. And followed up with a few thank you emails. I am probably going to repeat if I feel there is real chemistry between us.

Here is a related thread:

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=171155

• Like 1

Just before I turn to open the door, I favor a warm embrace with a genuine hug and a soft kiss.

And now that I think about it, I especially like when my lady is wrapped in her robe looking comfortable and relaxed. Somehow the informality of that manner of dress leaves me with the impression of her contentment and prolongs the fantasy of a lovers' rendezvous to the very end.

• Like 1

Guest Be***iful****lah
Damn it Delilah now you have ruined it by saying there is an end...

BTW.. the title "Wrapping it up" made me initially think this was a safe sex thread.

Sorry to burst your bubble Hun:) They say all good things must come to an end.

I also didn't think about my title having a double meaning. Would have been clever;)

A couple of occasions stand out as I was leaving the place. One was when she was completely naked, just walking around. I know I saw her at that state of undress, but I was just in awe about her confidence in her body. That was something I still remember.

With another lady, as I was leaving, she grabs me in for a deep kiss, and I have to say, she really went for it. I honestly don't have any memories from what happened after, I was in a daze for a while.

During a beautiful Spring morning in 2011, I got bold and invited a Sexy, Exotic bombshell to come over to my home, for our first date, for drinks, dessert, brunch & more dessert. All during our romantic tryst, I complimented her on everything, and it was all well deserved & heartfelt, and she knew it. Afterwards, she "tried" to get dress (with me always blocking & undressing her, with various kisses & caresses, that slowly slid the clothes back off), but she finally succeeded (and I graciously slipped additional gift$ into her purse before we headed towards the front door, since she wouldn't accept them from my hand - she said my original tip was more than enough).

Hand in hand, we walked out to her car in my driveway. Then, on the walkway, I swung her around into my arms and said: "You know I want you to come back here, again!". Her eyes lite up even more and she said: "Any time you want me!".

Since 2011 she's been over here about 15+ times. Our Chemistry is unlike any other.

In fact, I never repeated with the other 12+ Ladies I've seen. Those goodbyes included, my heartfelt Thanks, hugs, kisses, cupping their sweet asses & more lingering kisses as I pulled away from them.

Thank you for asking. :)

• Like 1

Guest R**3*9

I think the best goodbye's I've experience have been ones that feel much like any regular goodbye when someone I care about is leaving. Perhaps more affectionate...LOL but just as sincere.

A goodbye should always be a little bit happy and a little bit sad. Happy that you've just met someone great (perhaps for the 2nd...15th time) and a little bit sad that you don't know if or when you will see them again.

That said I'm starting to think the 'making out on the kitchen counter' would be totally freaking awesome way to say goodbye or hello or anything at all for that matter. :icon_razz:

Guest Be***iful****lah

Do you ever find that the moment you both begin to put your clothes back on...it's like that slow spiral back to reality?

That's why I like to seal it with a kiss and a hug, and if possible walk you hand in hand either to the door, down the hotel hallway, down the elevator (where of course I steal one more kiss), and a quick goodbye hug in the lobby. (If it's possible in terms of discretion)

I have never liked goodbyes. Apparently I like to torture myself by dragging them on and on, lol.

But if the gentleman were to hint that he wants his last memory of me to be completely naked on the bed, I would be more than happy to oblige.

As long as I know that the last image of me is exactly how they hope and want to remember it.

So PLEASE don't be shy to express your desires, and if you don't think you can do it in person, write it in a message as a hint of what you are hoping for before we meet.

Do you ever find that the moment you both begin to put your clothes back on...it's like that slow spiral back to reality?

That's a perfect description of that moment for me. It's the unavoidable realization that "okay, that's it, time to let this go and move on," and I can almost feel the decision spreading through my mind as my neurons adjust themselves.

During that period I just keep up a bit of cheerful banter, and make sure my companion knows what a great time I've had in her company. One last hug and a big smile, and then we part (for now).