The one who called me babe?

I was supposed to see him today.

He wrote in April for June,I told him I do like prebooking but that was a bit too much,well he arrived and since then he cannot decide what day,finally he said today after I told him that Friday and Monday were off for me.

Fine ,I asked what time yesterday afternoon and he said he doesn't know (!) and since I am very patient I told him ok decide tonight and I'll look at my emails this morning and we'll meet . He did write, saying at 9h30 that he still didn't know when...

Another WTF for the new category...

I politely told him that maybe he would be better off ordering a agency girl that is already waiting for calls,not an indy who have a real life work.

But to be honest I felt like asking him why write in April if you cannot decide the day of the meeting for a time to meet? Sigh

Every single ad I post includes the rate and that I require an hour notice (I don't sit around looking pretty and do need time to focus even if I am all showered up lol). Like the previous poster said, go to an agency if you want a quick turn over.

Twice today I have been asked my rate, if someone can take the time to text, they have 6 seconds to read the ad in full! I just don't get it! Why is it so hard to read a freaking ad before contacting someone?

Also, to the guy who constantly asks me if I am available now....no as always I require an hour notice; why would it be any different than the last few years!

Rant over lol

• Like 2

When they call/text my phone all hours of the night and early morning and my hours of availability are posted in all of my ads

Take the time to read our ads/websites before contacting us!

When they contact me and tell me they are nervous and ask am I a cop smh seriously if you are that nervous either do your research first or don't contact a lady at all..any mention of cops I'm not responding

When you book and then cancel and I could have booked with someone else! Yeah extremely annoying

• Like 1

Women in this business who are fake bait and switchers attempting to make fake appts with me. After doing a google search on their number which shows all BP ads and then after doing a google reverse image, their pictures are actually of other SPs from Europe. They must think I'm pretty special after attempting to contact me numerous times. Maybe I can give them some business advice. Yes I will just jump at the chance to meet them.

• Like 3

lots of no-shows are other providers making fake bookings.

I've caught a few.

The problem with that is that it makes the screening process way more demanding in order to make sure the person booking is real.

I upped my screening to include having to go through my contact page and provide a valid number I can call to actually speak to the person.

If you can't adhere to that then I just don't trust enough to let you in my home.

Discretion works two ways here but if you can't trust me enough with the information I require, then unfortunately you will never see me.

Discretion is something I pride myself on. I respect your privacy please respect mine.

• Like 6

When a guest arrived this morning I showed them where the facilities and all the amenities are that they would need, he did something that shocked me and turned my stomach....Don't drink right from the Listerine bottle provided ever! That is why those little Dixie cups are right next to the Listerine....

Gross and in the garbage it went and to top it off I was standing right there but I'm actually happy that I saw this.

It has made me consider putting out pre-filled cups or buy a bunch of travel size bottles. Thankfully I have a stockpile!!

• Like 3

I think you can get it in large bottles with a pump on top. If not, I'm sure you could rig something up. I see them at the dentist.

• Like 1

Please do not text me just to say Nice ass .. I will not respond

And no I will not engage in explicit talk it's not gonna happen

Additional Comments:

If you book and confirm a time and cannot make it at least have the courtesy to call/text and cancel, I understand life happens but it's just rude to not say anything and not show up!

Just to let you know I will now be charging a cancelation fee if wishing to book again, my time is valuable just like yours

Clients who make inappropriate comments that are not conducive to the encounter and totally uncalled for and having to explain to them why it's inappropriate. It's definitely a piece of sh*t sure fire way to never get invited back.

A new client wanted to "make an exception for him, because he's a trustworthy guy".

OK, so I'm supposed to take your word for that? I have never met you and something just kept seeming off. He wanted an Outcall to his residence. Fine, I can do that. However, when I asked him for his address and phone number, as I don't book through email, his reply was, "I'll meet you at turn off. I have a roommate and can't give you address or phone number".

So, he expected me to just so somewhere without knowing where I'm going? If you don't trust me, I certainly don't trust you.

Waving around money means nothing to me. My health and safety are always going to trump out money every time.

• Like 4

"make an exception for him, because he's a trustworthy guy".

.. said every serial killer ever.

Yeah, he's a great guy- until you end up dead.. and then someone tries to report you missing, but you're 'a hooker' so they don't look for you or they blame your death on your profession, not the person-killing nutjob.

It makes me seriously wonder about these guys...

Who can live that long without hearing about news, seeing a headline, ect?

• Like 1

This is said over and over again...sadly it is required.

Read the whole Fracking ad. (I am watching the failed series Caprica right now so this is my new swear word). If there is something you need to know, make sure it wasn't answered in the ad before contacting the lady and asking a redundant question.

The most common is asking rates. Second would be asking if you are available outside of your advertised hours.

I am exhausted having to deal with the little head before it gets here!

If you aren't willing to contact me with at least a bit of knowledge as to what is expected than don't bother!

Rant over

Enjoy this glorious day!

• Like 1

Maybe it would save some time to not bother putting your rates and times in your ads.

No.

It screens out those that only look at the pictures and don't read.

If they can't follow my basic ad, then they can become nightmares behind closed doors. Not always, but usually.

Most of us have no issue with those that want to clarify rates or services, however if they just send a random inquiry that is already stated...

Next please. It's so frustrating.

72d0ft.jpg

• Like 2

When I used to advertise, I would take a screenshot of my rate page off my website and place it in the picture gallery on BP or wherever it was because people mostly would look at the pictures first.

If someone was calling, they probably had a few questions but rates wasn't the first question. It weeded out the tire kickers immediately and only those who were seriously interested were contacting me.

• Like 3

When you call me from a payphone and expect me to book...payphone like a text app does not guarantee my safety and confirmation

When you ask for a face pic...if I do not share one in my ads please respect the fact that discretion is very important to me

Endless text...I do prefer to keep it short and sweet and save the intimate conversation for in person

When you use the washroom please and I cannot stress this enough do not piss all over the toilet it's nasty

• Like 3

When you ask for a face pic...if I do not share one in my ads please respect the fact that discretion is very important to me

Endless text...I do prefer to keep it short and sweet and save the intimate conversation for in person

This /\

When you're mad because I am busy with another person when you arrive 1h late at your appointment.

• Like 1

A client I have met once showed up at my place without an appointment. Thankfully I was outside at the time. Told him very clearly this was not ok. Claimed he was in the area and lost my number.

What would he have done if I was inside with a client...A family member...would he have knocked? If I was with a client, he would be freaking if someone was knocking on my door during our time. The dreaded boyfriend telling him to get the f*uck out or hes dead meat. If a family member who doesn't know what I do, how would I explain him?

Discretion goes both ways. I was livid. I am not a spa, do drop inn or open 24/7. Not cool at all.

• Like 2

Brief and cold questions .

Rates and Services ?? Most always the sort of person that will be a bad client. He wants to know how much to spend a certain amount of time, then treat a lady like a Barbie Doll.

Brief and cold questions .

Rates and Services ?? Most always the sort of person that will be a bad client. He wants to know how much to spend a certain amount of time, then treat a lady like a Barbie Doll.

Put it in your ad.

"Please be polite and use full sentences. Failure to comply indicates a lack of respect for my rules and will not be responded to."

Put it in your ad.

"Please be polite and use full sentences. Failure to comply indicates a lack of respect for my rules and will not be responded to."

Well said Kilt Boy. I have something to that effect but your arrangement of words are much better.

It reminds me of the high school jock from one episode of Rick & Morty:

"I throw the ball far. If you want good words, date a languager."

Ever since seeing that, I've described myself as a languager.