How many repeats?

Guest Ou**or**n

This one is for both the gents and the ladies. For the gents - what is the maximum number of times you've ever repeated with the same lady? For the ladies - what are some of the greatest amounts of repeats you've had with the same gent? I ask the ladies because some of their long term repeating clients may not be the types that are members here on CERB.

For me I find this a constant tug-of-war from two perspectives. First I am in this for variety so as a general rule I've tended to have one lady I've repeated with while at the same time sampling a variety of other ladies. I love the variety. I also love the connection that repeating brings.

On the other hand with my repeats I've tended to find that after 8-12 visits that I ultimately get bored and have moved on and found a different regular. I have no idea I'm unique in that or not.

There are also a couple that I'm not truly a regular, yet are ladies that have been in this business a long time and I've seen every few months or so over a great many years.

However I'm curious of other experiences. Are there guys that have seen the same lady every two weeks for years. This would be repeats of 50 or even 100 times.

Please, share you thoughts.

I'm someone that can partake in this lifestyle once a month on average. My introduction to this lifestyle began in July 2010 to present day, although 2013 for personal reasons, I only had two (GREAT!!! :-) ) encounters.

With that said, the two ladies who I have seen the most was one who I have seen five times, and the other four times, and then I saw them both together for a very memorable ménage a trois.

The one lady I continue to see, our next encounter will be a weekend sleepover. The other lady, well she retired. I'm happy for her, her life turned a new good chapter, but I do miss her.

I likely would have seen just these two ladies but in my early days of this lifestyle one appeal is it's poly amorous nature. And I continue to enjoy seeing other ladies. At the same time I feel/felt a certain chemistry/connection with these two ladies. It is about the chemistry/connection for me. Just looking through the ladies' profiles on CERB there are a lot of beautiful women all offering a similar menu of services. But a special chemistry, that is an intangible that just happens.

I can't see me ever being bored. But for me as a regular, that also means seeing her every couple months for longer encounters, not every couple weeks (if I did that she'd likely be bored of me LOL)

Don't know if that answers your question

A rambling

RG

• Like 3

Are there guys that have seen the same lady every two weeks for years. This would be repeats of 50 or even 100 times.

I saw my ATF weekly for almost 16 years. Bought her a car, fur coat and believe it or not, a house.

• Like 1

Guest S****r

One gentlemen has seen me almost every week for almost two years. Another saw me every two weeks for months, up until he moved out of the country. They are both cerb members. Both, of course, have become especially dear to me. The sex is great, but the intimacy becomes much different from the person who comes over only occasionally. With one of them, to keep it interesting and to maintain that variety, I sometimes arranged for a third to accompany us--fun for both of us. Sometimes another gal, sometimes another guy.

The other gentleman has expressed no interest in such an arrangement.

Of course with someone so special, I also become much more generous with my time. Sometimes I go out with such a guest just for the fun of it. I have gone to dinner, lunch, dancing, a concert, a cottage. Have also taken some to my tantric touch training as my guest. Just because I wanted to! But those things never happen with the every now and then guest.

Nevertheless, every single guest is important to me and very much appreciated.

picture.php?albumid=6528&pictureid=41708

sigh.....I love my "job!"

:-)

Guest Ou**or**n
One gentlemen has seen me almost every week for almost two years. Another saw me every two weeks for months, up until he moved out of the country. They are both cerb members. Both, of course, have become especially dear to me. The sex is great, but the intimacy becomes much different from the person who comes over only occasionally. With one of them, to keep it interesting and to maintain that variety, I sometimes arranged for a third to accompany us--fun for both of us. Sometimes another gal, sometimes another guy.

The other gentleman has expressed no interest in such an arrangement.

Of course with someone so special, I also become much more generous with my time. Sometimes I go out with such a guest just for the fun of it. I have gone to dinner, lunch, dancing, a concert, a cottage. Have also taken some to my tantric touch training as my guest. Just because I wanted to! But those things never happen with the every now and then guest.

Nevertheless, every single guest is important to me and very much appreciated.

Fascinating - thanks for the detailed response. This is an aspect of this industry that isn't discussed much.

About half of my approximately 320 encounters (in total over 15 years) have been repeats. One lady I have seen about 40 times in twelve years; the next most frequent would be a half-dozen ladies I have seen 7 or 8 or 9 times each. I find a mix of old and new is best for me! (98% outcalls, 95% in Montreal, mostly one-and-half hours to three hours with wine and gourmet finger-food and my own CD collection.) Unfortunately, I maybe hanging up my kimono soon :(

Edited by Touch
  • Like 1

I am not looking for variety. For me it is all about the companionship. Spending time with one beautiful woman. I consider anything more than that that she shares with me is a gift.

When I find a lady that I connect with I stick with her and do not see other SP's. There was one lady I saw once or twice a month for about two years. There was an acceptation -- she was unavailable for a few months (family stuff) so I saw a MP.

Unfortunately, that SP retired about two years ago. :(

I am much more on the regular/repeat side. For me I partake when I travel so visiting different cities can offer variety. When I find someone I connect well with I love getting to know them more and watch our connection grow. It also makes the intimate times that much more interesting and intense. The connection is everything for me and I've had some great ones.

So I've seen some ladies I've repeated with a couple times if they are touring and it depends on when our travel plans cross. I've seen some special ladies a few times when I make it to their town and have enjoyed the continuation of our 'relationship'. And I've been blessed to get to know someone very special over the past 4 years and since I began this. I have seen her numerous times and our time together these days is even better then the first amazing time I met her. We've maintained variety in our dates and have done lots from dinners, clubs/drinks, brief quick encounters, bath/shower, and sleep overs. I cherish all those memories and for as long as we're both continuing - the future times we'll meet. Cub

I have only been in the biz for just about a year now (may). I started in Ottawa so my most repeated clients are in Ottawa. One particular client sees me everytime i visit :) and one other that I've seen over 15 times...

Since I travel quite a bit, its hard to have weekly repeat clients but i do have reg that get in touch with me when i visit their city :)

BJ

Well, i moved to my current location at least 11 years ago, it could be more so i will leave it at 11 years. Within one week of my move, maybe my first or 2nd client since moving, someone showed up. And has continued to show up 3-5 times each month since that first time.

So best guesstimate is between 525 and 550 times repeating.

:)

• Like 2

Have seen about 30 indie providers over the years and have repeated with about 8-9 of those. Saw one about 6 times before she retired have seen another about the same, the other 6 or so repeats were mostly 2 and another 3 times.

Back in the good old r/t parlour days I repeated with a few much more frequently.

Peace

MG

I rather not give out numbers, might make me seem a bit of a male slut over my time <-sarcasm ......:) ....lol...then again maybe I am :)

I've repeated, and I also love exploring my sexuality with other ladies, so variety is the spice of life.

I've found ladies that I thoroughly love repeating with, I find with them the sex just gets better each visit.

I'm just exploring my sexuality and more experiences while I go down this path.

Thanks to those ladies, I always will remember the very fond memories past and present.

• Like 2

My longest term regular has been seeing me for about 3 years now, when I was still living in Ottawa maybe once each 3 weeks or so, when I moved to Toronto he see me each visit (has not miss one!)

When I was living in Ottawa I saw someone for about 16 months, once a week for 3 hours each time and about once a month for 6 hours or an overnightl...when I move to Toronto he would pay for travel and overnight once a month. Probably 60 times?

But the most...God I have a regular in Toronto right now since Nov 2012...probably 120 times? At least once a week , often about 5-6 times a month. We actuallyhave meet in London, England when we both happen to be there for a dinner date. He is currently on retainer

Since I started to tour the States, I supringsly have had one client from NY take a 4 hours train to see me in Boston and someone that will be flying from LA to Chicago to see me for a dinner date in a few weeks. (They know I am not LE since they saw me in Canada)

• Like 3

Very interesting responses from the ladies (and gents). Much appreciated.

I've often wondered what a provider would consider a regular. Me, I'll only be able to partake every couple of months or so. Maybe less, maybe more. So, to me, that's regular. I guess the definition will vary for each person.

As for repeating or exploring, It's going to be a mixture of both for me. The first SP I ever visited, which was a couple of months ago now (I think), I've already seen 3 times (but, that frequency will be slowing down, as I said), but there are at least a dozen more that I'd love to meet.

Anyway, great thread. :)

I have not been a hobbyist very long. Only a few months, but I have seen one SP 5 or 6 times and will continue. A couple I've seen 2 or more times, and some just once. Almost all of them have been good experiences. I'm sure I will narrow it down to a couple of locals I enjoy the most as time goes by. It is hard when you enjoy variety.

I've been practicing since 2006 and have seen many wonderful ladies but have only repeat with one lady 3 times. I met her for the first time in 2013 and I'd see her more often but she is in Toronto and I don't get there often. Having said that I do like variety so tend to try different sizes, shapes, hair colour, there so many variable, I just love them all!

• Like 2

Guest Be***iful****lah

Very interesting thread...what strikes me the most is to read about how the men miss their SP when she retires. I imagine myself being in that situation that I would also dearly miss someone I have seen regularly for so long....it's very thought provoking.

I have a poor memory and not very good with numbers.....so I put a notch in every bedpost of incalls or suites that I entertain at so I don't ever forget ... ? ;)

I will go with a safe number.....like "a few" hehe

Anyhooo .... Repeat visits are awesome with someone you can just be yourself with and have fun :) Comfort level is huge on how two people can spend time together.....in a room or out on the town. or between dates. Pretty cool when you realllly look forward to seeing someone again !!

• Like 2

In Ottawa, I saw an SP a few times over a year and a half. I didn't see any other SP since she always provided excellent service, had a fantastic personality, and everytime I saw her, I felt she brought something new, and paid attention to things even I wasn't aware of.

I'd go back and see her in a heartbeat if I wasn't in Toronto. But I found another fantastic MA. Because when I got in touch with her, it was for something different, I went back just to explore. She then took the initiative to do a lot more (I'm not talking about crossing any limits), and I started to enjoy the recent sessions much more then when I first saw her.

I like sticking with the same person because I've notice in both cases, I have more fun the more I see them.

I usually approach it this way when it comes to repeating with either a SP or MA. If there is some chemistry between us, whether it be emotional, sexual, or intellectual then I will generally repeat with a woman. There are a number of both SP's and MA's I have repeated with on numerous occasions and one or two I'd see again should the opportunity arise.

There is no real formula to this, I just go with the flow and see how the cards fall when it comes to this business.

Very interesting responses from the ladies (and gents). Much appreciated.

I've often wondered what a provider would consider a regular. Me, I'll only be able to partake every couple of months or so. Maybe less, maybe more. So, to me, that's regular. I guess the definition will vary for each person.

As for repeating or exploring, It's going to be a mixture of both for me. The first SP I ever visited, which was a couple of months ago now (I think), I've already seen 3 times (but, that frequency will be slowing down, as I said), but there are at least a dozen more that I'd love to meet.

Anyway, great thread. :)

For me, anyone that i can recognize when calling. I remember everyone i see, so even one repeat doesn't really count. I see some people once a year. Or they come back after working out of town/country for 2 years, or whatever. Still a regular even at once a year, or 3 time a year even. to me anyway.

• Like 4

Dare I say it?

I now consider one of my clients a good friend. Crazy as that sounds .. We just have a great connection. He's been seeing me weekly since I started. I'm so happy to have met him. He reminds me that some of the best abd deepest connections are made in the weirdest places

• Like 5

Very interesting thread...what strikes me the most is to read about how the men miss their SP when she retires. I imagine myself being in that situation that I would also dearly miss someone I have seen regularly for so long....it's very thought provoking.

I had a long time regular who I saw at least one a month, often more frequently for several years. She retired a couple of years ago and while we exchanged a couple of messages early on life has taken us in different directions. Our relationship very intimate, and very professional. I certainly wasn't in love with her, nor had any illusions about the boundaries of our relationship, but I benefitted tremendously from knowing her. From time to time I miss her deeply.

I tend to be a repeat sort of client. When you find someone with whom you click, why not!!

• Like 5

I tend to be a repeat sort of client. When you find someone with whom you click, why not!!

When you click with someone and it is happened to myself a couple of times, a for ling periods of time, why not? When you can be relaxed,not nervous, and thoroughly enjoy each other's company, other than just the sex.

I say go for it, makes a lot sense to me as well.

Thanks for your opinion.

• Like 2

It all depends on the connection established. And that is a two way street. My own circumstances change often which makes a oattern difficult to establish.

There are few ladies I have seen 10 plus times and will see them again depending on my travel plans.

There are some I have seen 4 or 5 times and plan to see again. And there are some awesome ladies I have only managed to see once but would love to see many times.

it is sad when your ultimate favorite and regular retires and this happened twice. However when that happens it opens up the opportunity to make new friends.

I am now a low volume hobbyist who prefers a regular but loves variety and the mystery of finding a gem. I must say cerb ladies are all gems.