I just checked out her pics... Hannah's smoking hot! Has anyone seen her yet?

• Like 1

Please TOFTT Dr Love and let me know she is smoking hot !!! Her pics make you rock hard

• Like 1

Oh ok... there's a link to an agency website which also advertises another girl as well - unless they are a couple of indies working under a collective banner.

• Like 1

So has anyone seen her yet? I may TOFTT but not for awhile since my work schedule is absolutely crazy right now. I'd love to have some feedback from other members in advance, though.

• Like 1

Took the plunge and wanted to say they are for real. Saw Tiearrah and she is very new but was fun. Met Hannah while I was there, pictures are real and she was happy so say hello... email if you want more details

• Like 3

So leon 1972 are you saying you didn't meet Hannah ? She was just there with this other girl. Do you think she's an independent or working for that god awful 24/7 agency. Her new pictures are unreal...her face shot is beautiful. I wish someone would reco her

Any more details

Thanks

Edited by boomer01

Yeah I agree with your there Boomer. Her new pics are hot. With regards to independent well I come across girls that say they are independent in their ads but they really are not. This business you have to be careful cause a lot of times, you are not talking to the girl in the ad but some guy even though the girl says in their ad independent.

If anyone that has seen Hannah could pm me with a review I'd appreciate it. I want to book but the messages on this thread make me nervous. Her pics are so damn sexy.

I'd appreciate some info as well, she looks smoking hot in her pics. I texted her a bit last weekend and got positive responses. If that helps. Still haven't gone for it though, but I kinda really wanna.

I'd appreciate some info as well, she looks smoking hot in her pics. I texted her a bit last weekend and got positive responses. If that helps. Still haven't gone for it though, but I kinda really wanna.

Let us know how it goes if you see her!