Saw an ad for shannon on CL.

I thought she retired? Any info would be useful

Contact her and find out.....she has retired a few times in the past.

Heard from her yesterday; should be back to work by end of the month.

So she is coming out of retirement....again??

Guest ***nno**n***

I was deciding whether or not I should be flat out honest or "nice".

According to cerb I have retired twice,

The first time was because one of the self proclaimed "gentlemen" here decided to break into my home. Under the advice of the Winnipeg police, I "retired" while they completed their investigation. My reason for doing that was the protection of my clients here. No identity was compromised.

My second "retirement" was due to the increase in men here who were very disrespectful, argumentative and rude. Definitely not the clients I was looking for.

I decided to leave cerb as every person I had an issue with were all from here.

Including you Bowtie.

I don't need to be getting 80 messages a day from 1 person.

I don't need to deal with people who want to do lawn care in exchange for massage.

I don't need to deal with people who think I'm going to be worried about a bad review and should give them free services.

I don't need to deal with someone who thinks i'm going to change my mind about their offer of $50. There is NO coupons, sigh.

And the list goes on.

Now for those of you who have never done any of these things, none of this is for you. I adore and thoroughly enjoy every moment I get to spend with the gentlemen who see me, I really enjoy what I do. The problem is a select bunch who all are on cerb, almost all are long time members.

Cerb has been a great place for me,. The information is wonderful, the majority of the people are great and I've gotten to know many of them.

I don't know why some of the members have a difficult time treating sp's with respect and dignity, and when an offer is made and rejected - move on. Don't send me 20 more messages asking why not.

I have been available the whole time. Those of you who gave me permission were sent an email explaining that I had left cerb but was still available. I did go on vacation in May. I loved it! I have a hot tub this week and it is also fantastic.

kisses and licks

Shannon

Shannon is a class act in the highest degree. Spending time with her is an experience like no other. She really cares about making a person feel absolutely wonderful and may I say, speechless. It's sad that others would treat her with such disrespect.

• Like 2

Last thing we need is for shannon to leave , remember Emily? she went through hell when she was in the 'peg

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest ***nno**n***

You guys are so sweet and the reason I'm still here.

So some repercussions for being honest is a message from "bowtie". Who is on my Do not See list.

quote "

Senior Member (100+ Posts)

Long time member

I am a Hobbyist

bowtie has over 10000 reputation points!bowtie has over 10000 reputation points!bowtie has over 10000 reputation points!bowtie has over 10000 reputation points!bowtie has over 10000 reputation points!bowtie has over 10000 reputation points!bowtie has over 10000 reputation points!

Default Right

So I guess there were right in saying stay away.....red flag moves all the time. Yes others have said that.

So when I emailed the other day you said nothing and now you are on a "rant"?????

Send a PM (Private Message) to bowtie Find more posts by bowtie Add bowtie to Your Contacts Forward Message Reply With Quote

I'd like to respond to my moving, because I have done it 3 times in a year and a half. It was from an apartment, to a small house, to a bigger house. Bowtie most people would see a progression there. It would be different if i was moving from a crappy place, to another crappy place to a third crappy place.

In any case I will not see you for any reason whatsoever.

Leave me alone . I'm not even going to say please.

I have always (2 times) luved the my time spent with Shannon. Shes is sweet and caring . She luved to help me with fantasy without making me feel I was weird .

luv you Shannon and waiting for the day it will work for me to see you again and gald your not retired

I've been a member on here for a couple years now and as you can see have not posted many times, however have gained some valuable information in my decisions of who to see and who to avoid.

It's really a shame that some of the SP's on here are being treated in a way that is so disrespectful to the point of them saying that they are "retiring" because of a few hacks that just don't get the message. Move on.

Say what you will but I have seen Shannon many many many times and enjoyed every minute with her even while she was "retired" and will continue to see her and treat her and all other Sp's with the respect that they deserve.

• Like 3

Had the pleasure of seeing Shannon myself recently. Thoroughly enjoyed my time with her. Very much looking forward to seeing her again.

The people who are rude belligerent and mistreat the ladies on here are a bunch of losers get a life and learn some manners ! All the ladies I have met so far have been a pleasure to spend time with. They don't deserve some of the crap these morons dishout.

• Like 3

Sorry to hear about all the hassel you've been getting. Your a top notch provider and deserve to be treated as such. Keep your chin up and remember there are many more good ones than bad ones!

Shannon is a class act in the highest degree. Spending time with her is an experience like no other. She really cares about making a person feel absolutely wonderful and may I say, speechless. It's sad that others would treat her with such disrespect.
I agree totally. Shannon deserves way better than the shit she's had to put up with. Shame on her tormentors!!

Guest ***rgi*****9

The unfortunate part of being able to comment on an anonymous forum such as this is that some people figure they can try and pull off some of the crap that SP's such as Shannon have had to put up with.

If all of us just acted as adults we really wouldn't have this thread!!!

Damn budget ! i have to wait two weeks before i can call and make an appointment

Posted via Mobile Device

I am sorry to hear what you have had to go through and the negative experiences you have been subjected to as a service provider. I have also had many of the experiences you have been mentioning and as a service provider we try to work as hard as possible to make our clientele satisfied and as well there are many gentlemen that work extremely hard to make the money to come to spend time with us for mutual satisfaction. I have met some wonderful gentlemen in Winnipeg but my last trip here was filled with no shows, people reviewing me that I had not even seen and when I returned to Calgary I had people texting me from fake app numbers crucifying me for putting a similar post on perb as you are posting now and telling me not to return to Winnipeg to work even though Winnipeg is my hometown. I am hoping with this post you have published that maybe things will finally change and I commend you to have the courage to put this post up and we can all learn from it. I wish you the best and please stay safe.

I have been a member here on CERB for a few years but only really active for the last year... i think the Board does a pretty good job of monitoring behaviour of members in regards to their postings but there is really very little that can be done if members behaviors with SP'S are less then desirable. I would like to think that the amazing ladies of CERB would share that information with each other so that those who do not act appropriately get black listed by mire ladies. There is no excuse for mistreating these wonderful ladies through your actions or your word.

• Like 2