Covered blow jobs

Guest B**** Fo***ine
I'm always amazed that wearing a condom for oral is even an issue anymore. Seldom does a client even realize I've put the condom on him until things get serious. I can't count the number of men who have stopped me and asked me to put one on when I straddle for little cowgirl. It's fun to watch them reach down for a feel to ensure it's there because they didn't feel it during the oral. A little planning ahead and voila! If a CoB finish has been requested then it disappears without them seeing or feeling it come off as well.

I couldn't imagine a playdate without oral. It's the jump off point where I do my initial inspection and decide what's on the menu for the visit then roll into other activities. It's the perfect opportunity to get him suited up so no matter what our next activity is, we are ready to rumble with no time wasted fumbling with the wrapper or figuring out which side is up! My routine is so pat that I can feel the right side of the condom with my tongue but can't see it without my glasses on and fumbling for readers just doesn't keep my juices flowing...

cat

Spoken like a boss. Love this!

I mentioned this in another thread a week or so ago, but...

I recently experienced a CBJ for this first time in a couple of decades and it was great. Felt just as good... to me. Realizing that everyone is going to be different with their likes, I think it's important to remember that sex is still very much all about what goes on in that grey matter between the ears. So, depending on the two people involved, the experience can be mind-blowing....covered or not.

• Like 1

Sometimes it is just a mental barrier that blocks someone from allowing themselves to enjoy the sensation of a cbj. Sometimes the sensation is actually blocked because the sp's condom choice is not a good one (trojans, bleh), or she failed to use a warming lubricant INSIDE the condom, and you must must must use your hands before slapping a condom on and bobbing for apples. Everything is in the preparation, to the extent that a talented cbj provider gets the client to a point at which when the cbj happens, he is soon at the point to either go for it or stop suddenly or there is no FS part.

Other pros are the sp is extremely enthusiastic, and can do this for a longer time than a bbbj provider, because cbjs are safer. The bbbj provider who doesn't offer CIM is always having to be alert to the signs of CIM, and has to abruptly stop, change or whatever to avoid it. Apparently many who do provide the CIM, run off to spit it out, so that isn't very sexy either. All cbj providers are able to CIM because it is cCIM lol.

Also facials, unlikely with cbj, for obvious reasons, but are also not that popular for bbbj providers, so the chance of it happening is already slim. COB easy to do for cbj or bbbj. Just out of the condom, and voila. Not really a big dance.

And yes, slipping from cbj to FS, seamless.

• Like 2

Guest P**aq
For all of your feedback, so helpful! Now here is a question for the guys who would rather skip the CBJ....

Would you have the guts to tell her if you saw her getting ready to do it?

How would you communicate this?:)

Perhaps I would just tell her before even meeting that it was something I would prefer to skip, that way we wouldn't have to worry about it at all. I think maybe a chat in advance in an email about likes and dislikes would take care of a number of things! When each person has an idea of what each other likes, then they can focus on the good things when the time arrives! More fun for both, I would hope!

Use thin condoms and put a little lube inside the tip.

If you're any good, he won't know the difference.

• Like 2

You know from my perspective any time a beautiful lady pays attention to any part of my body... cover or uncovered I feel pretty lucky.... i would just encourage the ladies to do what ever they are comfortable with.. i am pretty sure it will show in the enjoyment of both you and your partner.

Just my opinion

I'm on the BBBJ side if the fence if it was up to me but the lady rules. I've had a three or four CBJs in my time and they all sucked, sorry. In all instance, the CBJs excluded the boys from the fun and I love love love having the boys licked and sucked during BJs.

I have no problems with CBJ. Sure it doesn't feel quite the same (good condoms help) but, in non-monogamous relationships, there is some risk of doing anything without protection. I feel that the extra peace of mind is worth it; not just for me, but for my partner as well.

I actually passed on losing my virginity in grade 9 because the girl didn't want to use a condom. The funny thing is that my mother found a letter I was writing to my friend out West and, rather than being happy I was being safe, I got in crap for being sexually active (result = more careful about leaving evidence). Happily, I only had to wait 6 months more (ended up being with the same girl, even though we weren't dating at the time).

Until fairly recently, my habit was to close my eyes during a BJ to enjoy the sensation. That is until an SP told me to keep them open and watch everything. That's some of the best advice I've ever gotten.

Best bj ever enjoyed by me was bare, conversely, the worst was also bbj. I've also had some wonderful cbj's. Ultimately in the end, a covered blow job is always preferable to a no job.

• Like 2

Guest c**io**m7

I have had a few cbj and learned that I despise them. As oral is my ATF, the question of cbj vs bbbj became part of the introductory discussions. If cbj, I would be respectful of this limitation, thank her for the pre-book discussion and not book with her.

For me, cbj was a deal breaker.

For me, cbj was a deal breaker.

I don't think I have ever consider an SP as a list of services that had to be present to work... in fact don't really ever discuss what will happen during encounter before.... just kinda let it unfold and that has never really been a problem.

I guess that kinda shows different strikes for different folks... as long as respectful.

• Like 2

If CBJ was the on BJ I would pass or respectfully ask for another teaser. BBBJ is of course the lady's choice and one must pass inspection!

It is part of my selection criteria. I enjoy it so much and have found wonderful CERB ladies who do it as sooooo well.

• Like 1

If CBJ was the on BJ I would pass or respectfully ask for another teaser. BBBJ is of course the lady's choice and one must pass inspection!

It is part of my selection criteria. I enjoy it so much and have found wonderful CERB ladies who do it as sooooo well.

Glad you brought up "inspection" because sometimes I feel when I say "ymmv" ppl over look that fact. I do not feel comfortable with advertising or offering BBBJ to just anyone who txt my phone ( nor do the girls who work with me). I take it as case by case bases. I will decide once we meet in person, I will carefully inspect and also will get a feel for what kind of sexual health habits you seem to uphold. Sometimes it may take a couple of meetings before I decide to offer BBBJ.

I do prefer NOT having a condom in my mouth, hate that taste for sure, and I miss the throbbing sensation that a good hard cock gives...but now as I have a SO to also protect sexually, I choose to be extra careful in how I decide to conduct myself in a session.

One thing I have noticed, is that I am rather skilled in this activity, so having a condom helps us to not get to the ending before the beginning! lol

And the visuals still remain and less pressure to try to get your full attention back if you happen to go to quickly.

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7
I don't think I have ever consider an SP as a list of services that had to be present to work... in fact don't really ever discuss what will happen during encounter before.... just kinda let it unfold and that has never really been a problem.

I guess that kinda shows different strikes for different folks... as long as respectful.

Absolutely...always respectful.

I do prefer NOT having a condom in my mouth, hate that taste for sure, and I miss the throbbing sensation that a good hard cock gives...but now as I have a SO to also protect sexually, I choose to be extra careful in how I decide to conduct myself in a session.

We have spent a great deal of time in this thread talking about what us clients want...nice to see a comment about what you ladies think about cbj and specifically the taste of condoms in your mouth.... so a BBBJ might be the preference for both clients and SP'S but just because we both prefer it from a pure enjoyment perspective does not mean that we automatically overlook the safety issue.... Bottom line we need to respect the ladies decision and focus on enjoying the wonderful things we will do and not focus on the things we can't.

Just my opinion.

• Like 1

I just met with a wonderful beautiful provider and she started the session by saying that CBJ was always on the first visit and there would be no kissing as well. She mentioned DATY was her favorite part of the whole experience for her and that would be allowed. Thankfully it wasn't a covered DATY offer. I have refused those from others as I too don't like the taste of a condom. Never have tried to taste one..never will. Can't see how women would like it either. I request BBBJ just to not have to make them taste the condom. I love a BJ any way I can get it so, either is great. They chose....not me.

I love kissing and bbbj and DATY so I only had one extra to concentrate on with this appt.. The DATY session went very well as evident from the orgasm she had while enjoying DATY and the amount of cum that covered the condom when she went on me cow girl style.

She says that kissing and/or bbbj will be entertained on our next visit when I was cleaning up and getting ready to leave. Very good marketing strategies and a whole new look at YMMV to me. Perhaps BBBJ is an earned and respected reward on subsequent visits. I am sooo looking forward to our next meeting and others thereafter. I remember as a teenager the whole moving from first base to second base and how that made me feel knowing we went a little farther at each date. I am feeling the same with this service provider in the same manner that it may be a YMMV or just plain ole good sensual techniques to keep the client in suspense on what is to come the next time. It worked on me!! I'm saving up now.

Blow job on the first date, kissing allowed on the second date? I wish high school dating had been like that way back in the day! :) :)

If I saw she was getting ready for a CBJ I would say no thank you, but then give her a hug and kiss and we continue on...there are many other ways to physically show and receive affection.

Just as a gentleman must respect a lady's boundaries, the same holds true for a lady, she must respect the gentleman's boundaries. Putting the shoe on the other foot for a second, how does a lady have the guts to say no to a gentleman who wants a BBBJ

My point, having guts to tell her plays nothing in this. The lady and gentleman are in a mutually beneficial arrangement, and should the gentleman prefer no CBJ then the lady should be receptive to his preference. Just the same as the lady has her preferences and the man has to be receptive to them. But encounters are great when we all show mutual respect for one another, and a bj, whether covered or not is not the end all of an encounter. There are many other ways to physically show affection for one another

A rambling

RG

I find your point very interesting and with all respect. I hope to be able to explain myself without any disrespect.

For me, BJ is something for my pleasure; it is something that truly turns me on and gets my juices flowing, the feeling of the erection in my mouth and feeling the heat of your member inside as it get harder and harder and warmer and warmer, it's something that I need to have as part of the encounter(between the 3rd and 5th part of the session, A MUST DO).

I only do CBJ with flavored condoms, but 99% of the time you won't even realized I have already cover you gently and hands-free until you see it when I move away to share my "slippery when wet spot" lol (the other 1% is when I have forgotten to put the condom in my mouth while you are washing your hands or in the shower, or have miscalculated and I have to take it out of my mouth).

It is for your satisfaction, but it is also for my pleasure because I rarely use personal lubricant, and that is my personal preference only. The more pleasure I see you having the more stimulated I get. I do CBJ because it is what helps me to keep the boundaries as SP, and also I am able to control how much excitation I give to my partner which in return keeps me under control. It's like having you in my mouth has created a visible, yet invisible, simultaneous electric effect. I like to think as if our brains are connected lol

I hope it make sense...

Who doesn't like a BBBJ !! I personally prefer BLS to die for and if the Lady is OK with it I love my shaft being kissed and licked again to die for.

DATY I love !!