This a is a question concerning lingerie:)

Is black sexier? The sexiest color for lingerie, if you think so why?

Black is the most requested color I get:)

• Like 1

I kinda like lots of different colors.... i think it kinda depends on the lady... her complexion, hair and eye color. So no in my opinion black is sexy but not sexiest.

Just my opinion.

• Like 4

I've been known to buy lingerie for ladies, and if I happen to be buying bra/ panties, which I like doing :) there are so many " different sexy colours" as Ice4fun said, and I like bright yellow, because it is a favourite colour of mine, however reds,purples,pinks,black and even white lace ARE all be very sexy, not just black or black is sexier.

• Like 2

Black is sexy, so is blue, so is purple, so is red, so is pink, so is.....wait, it's the lady who makes the lingerie sexy, not the lingerie that makes the lady sexy

No colour is really sexier, buy lingerie you like, it will be sexy

A morning rambling

RG

• Like 2

Guest P**aq

I've never really thought about the colour of lingerie before. I guess I'm kind of a "face person" so I'm terrible at noticing clothing. I've always stressed that I'm most happy that she wears what she is most comfortable in at the day and time of meeting, be it sexy lingerie or sweat pants. Both are equally sexy, and besides, it's all coming off in the end ;)

Both are equally sexy, and besides, it's all coming off in the end ;)

Lol, very true:) I always laugh to myself when a gentlemen requests the full lingerie: garter, stockings, corsets. Because it's usually those men who then want it on the floor as soon as you display it;) If only they knew how long it takes to get into that stuff:) It's fun though to appease all tastes:)

• Like 4

Lol, very true:) I always laugh to myself when a gentlemen requests the full lingerie: garter, stockings, corsets. Because it's usually those men who then want it on the floor as soon as you display it;) If only they knew how long it takes to get into that stuff:) It's fun though to appease all tastes:)

Note to self.... when I see Cristy.... practice self control....ahhhh who am I kidding.... lol

• Like 1

There are lots of sexy colours (I'm partial to plum myself!), but the raw appeal of black is mostly symbolic and psychological: it's the opposite of white.

White is about virginity and passivity. Black is about experience and assertion. Good girl and bad girl. Both have their place, but you can see why guys might ask for black a lot...!

• Like 4

I think that maybe at some sub-conscious level, black represents the dark side of our nature so it gets thought of more in terms of "sex appeal". Personally, I like some of the blues that are out there, blue being my favorite color. To echo most guys though, the woman behind the lingerie is the key, not just how she looks but how she presents herself. Her confidence and sex appeal will shine through any outfit she is wearing. One thing I will say, if you request the outfit, at least take the time to enjoy it. Like Cristy says, it takes some effort and time on her part to honor your request, make it worth her while and appreciate it. I know I will if I get the opportunity.:motion:

• Like 2

The point of taking time to enjoy is is well made, thanks all for bringing that up and to Christy for pointing it out that it takes time to select and put the lingerie to its greatest effect.

My preferences include black but also the more pastel shades of colours, like off white, pink and baby blue.

• Like 1

I do think that black is very sexy yes. I get lots of requests as well for black lingerie, black dresses etc. and I turn lots of heads when wearing black (and white too) ;). Black goes with everything and it makes any women look sexy. Trust me, you can never go wrong with that color.

• Like 1

I do think that black is very sexy yes. I get lots of requests as well for black lingerie, black dresses etc. and I turn lots of heads when wearing black (and white too) ;). Black goes with everything and it makes any women look sexy. Trust me, you can never go wrong with that color.

I hope you don't mind me saying;) since I'm a huge fan and think you are beyond stunning:) I think you'd turn heads in any color, thank you for your reply.

Black or white are the sexiest to me...but the type of lingerie is what makes the difference for me. Sorry to change the original question...just thought you might like to know.

• Like 2

Black or white are the sexiest to me...but the type of lingerie is what makes the difference for me. Sorry to change the original question...just thought you might like to know.

I would like to know:)Thank you, change away and please elaborate...

I just looked back on the pictures you have posted on your profile and I must say, you look amazing in them all (colors). :)

• Like 2

I would like to know:)Thank you, change away and please elaborate...

I'm not sure if it's considered lingerie...what I think is so hot & sexy, are those one piece fish net body suits...must be hell getting one on but it was worth it. I didn't even know that about myself until I experienced it. I actually asked her to leave it the whole time...loved it! It was black...lol.

• Like 1

@ cristycurves,

Thank you sweetie. Let me tell you that I enjoy reading your posts very much. Your interesting comments, intelligent conversation matched with those curves is a huge turn on :).

All my appreciation

Lots of kisses my darling !

Eva xoxo

• Like 2

I seem to be collecting a lot of green lingerie, heavily embroidered. Don't know why, just liked the style and fit. Great fun on St. Paddy's or with an Irish bf.

I also annoy the heck out of lingerie salespeople for wearing the good stuff to the gym. Nobody sees it, it just feels good!

• Like 1

I'm not sure if it's considered lingerie...what I think is so hot & sexy, are those one piece fish net body suits...must be hell getting one on but it was worth it. I didn't even know that about myself until I experienced it. I actually asked her to leave it the whole time...loved it! It was black...lol.

Lol, I think it would be and conveniently most of them have holes in the right places;)

Guest K***e D****ls

It could be the most requested because it's a classic look. I think every lady in this business and any magazine geared towards men on news stands will have at least one shot with the classic black bra/panty/garter/stocking.

I love bright colored lingerie for playtime. Not at all practical for under clothing on a day-to-day basis, but adds a bit of that Bam! factor when you appear in all your glory during play.

I like solid bright colours that contrast with a ladies natural hair colour. A girl with jet black hair looks stunning in bright red lingerie and bright red lipstick. Royal blue, bright yellow, dark green would also look good. A blonde would look good in the red, blue, yellow, green and of course the black. Actually black looks good on [or off] anyone. Ebony girls particularly good in white, yellow and red.

Now all that being said, some things work and some don't and even we males don't know which is which until we see the person.

Some time ago in Amsterdam I was touring the red light district. Saw a girl in a window and kinda liked her but just something wasn't right. Went away and came back 15/20 minutes later and she had changed from black to white. BINGO, that did the trick.

Of all the pics I've seen here on CERB, the ones that have stayed in my mind have the girls wearing red or yellow.

Edited by 1963Kennedy
spelling
  • Like 1

I like black because it is so sexy, mysterious and classy. I like it even better when black is mixed with off-white or ivory color. It feels so good to run my fingers over this piece of lingerie or dress made of satin especially on a beautiful cerb lady or any lady for that matter. :icon_wink:

• Like 1

I must be color blind haven't seen "delicates" in a color I didn't like !

I was going to try to make a joke about "plaid lingerie", but did a google image search first and turns out that, yup, that's sexy too!

For me, black wouldn't be my first choice just because it is so common. Being less usual makes other colours more eye catching and memorable. But it's true that the style and how well it compliments a particular lady are probably more important.

And while some colours may generally be more appealing than others, at the end of the day I wouldn't say there's a bad. Lingerie is like sex and pizza. When it's good, it's great. When it's bad...it's still pretty great.

• Like 1