I'm transitioning out of the sex industry...(this is my goodbye of sorts)

Nathalie, first thanks for your presence and contributions to our CERB community. Smart and confident women are extremely attractive and I have no doubt you will succeed in all your pursuits. I regret that we never had a chance to meet but even without a physical connection, I've come to respect and admire you deeply. Best wishes. XOXO Cub

I don't think I can say any better then Emily why it has been great having you in Cerb -

Nathalie, thank you so much for all your amazing contributions to CERB over the past few years. :) You have started many wonderful thought-provoking conversations. Many of my favourite threads came from you. CERB is a better place because of your footprint.

Good luck with all your future endeavors!

May your journey through life be as thoughtfull, entertaining and Beautiful as your presence here ! I so wish I had met you in person ! May your life be truly "Pura Vida"

You have touched so many people during your time in the industry, figuratively and literally. Each one was changed because of the interaction, some in small ways, some in larger. As Emily J said, there were many wonderful conversations started because of you and many more that involved you. I know I count many among my "thankful" process.

I have no doubt in the success you will achieve after departing here and venturing into new and exciting challenges; you are someone who makes things happen.

Good luck! Grab the world by the tail and make it yours!

• Like 1

Congratulations on your Master's Degree.

May you find great success in your future career and in your life after the sex industry.

Best regards,

Valerie

Congratulations, Nathalie!

Although admittedly, I just assumed there was a doctorate in your future.

Hmmm, but then again, I guess there's plenty of time for that, eh? ;)

But seriously...

I will miss the poetic qualities of your writing and the artistry with which you revealed your beauty to us.

You are a delight to experience in any form.

I wish you much success and happiness.

xoxo

Thank you Natalie for sharing so much with all of us over the years. Congrats on your academic achievements. You will be missed here.

G11

Edited by Gentleman11

I have met a number of amazing people through CERB but without a doubt you are one of the best. Your intelligence... wit... Determination and sexuality have impressed me. While I am sorry to see you leave the industry... i know it is only for my selfish reasons... I delighted to see that you have achieved what you wanted and are ready for that next stage of your life. You have undoubted brightened the lives of all those you met in this industry and I am confident you will continue to make positive contributions in whatever you choose to do.... Thank you.

I've never met you Nathalie, but have read many of your post's and have enjoyed your pictures. I wish you the best in your future :)

Congratulations Nat. Even though I am confident that you won't need it, I will wish you good luck. I wish you good everything else too.

Unfortunately, I was away when Nathalie made her announcement. I'm not sure if she will read this post but you never know.

I have met Nathalie quite a few times over the past couple of years. Every meeting was an experience. Somehow, Nat could bring me to a calm place. Her giggles were absolutely adorable. Our conversations cover so many topics that most times I left her place much smarter than when I showed up. I guess she was my tutor !!

Anyway, I always knew that Nathalie would go on to bigger a better things. I have been greatly honoured in meeting her. There are so many memories - sipping tea on her couch while she sat beside me wearing a lovely green dress discussing by-laws and their affects on sex workers or her in you yoga outfit giggling at some stupid thing I said and then kissing my with such passion that she took my breath away.

I have been truly blessed. Good luck on your future endeavours.

Philander39