I'm transitioning out of the sex industry...(this is my goodbye of sorts)

My very best wishes to you, Nathalie, and many thanks for the time you have spent with us on CERB.

Best,

toine

• Like 1

Guest Ou**or**n

Best wishes Nat. You have contributed immensely to both this community and to the sex worker community at large. It was also a privilege to have seen you.

There is no doubt, you will be successful in whatever you choose to do - best of luck!

Yes Nat you will be missed. I hope you keep in touch with a few close CERB lady friends. I also hope you find a job that doesn't tie you down to a desk 8 hours a day. Good Bye and enjoy your new career.

Best of luck in your future endeavors Nathalie.

You have been a great contributor to this community, and your presence here will be missed.

Again, good luck in your future

RG ;-)

Oh my Nat...

We still have to go for dinner one night when i'm back in Ottawa...I will miss you very much!! you are a very smart lady and you will be very successful i have no doubt!

Lots of kisses and shoulder massage for you ;)

Bianca xoxox

Best wishes for your future Nat.

Good for you - carry on and cheers for wonderful days!

Bonsoir la belle Nat,

Congratulations on your academic success!

Life evolves over the years and you can certainly build upon your experiences as you move forward. Best wishes that you achieve what you desire and attain what you have strived so hard to reach.

You have plans, now put them into action!

Warm regards,

Mutau

Guest *l**e

sad to see you go, but very happy I got to meet you!!!

Good luck in the future.

Guest S****r

It has been a privilege to know you. I am glad we can still stay in touch!

Thanks for all you have done.

That is excellent, good for you! A Master's is something to be proud of.

Good luck going forward.

All the best to you Nathalie. I am certain you will achieve all your goals and dreams in life. You will be greatly missed by all on CERB.

I've no doubt you will be successful Nathalie. All the best and thanks for some wonderful memories.

• Like 1

Allo Nathalie!

I wish you the very best. You have been an inspiration and helped me become a better lover, a better man.

Congrats for your Masters! I have no doubt you will be successful in your future endeavors.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Nat thanks for all your contributions to Cerb." All Good Things Must Come To An End"surely applies here. You are moving on with your life and I am sure you will be successful in whatever endeavor you apply yourself too. Congrats on attaining your Masters Degree. You will be missed. Don't forget to Tweet some time! Ce n'est pas juste revoir une nouvelle aventure!

Ex

Edited by N***he**Ont**y

Toutes mes félicitations pour ton Masters Degree, Nathalie. A CERB friend told me, how wonderful of a person you are. I can only wish you the best in your new endeavour! Good luck and remember, the sky's the limit!! :)

• Like 1

I can honestly say, without any hesitation, that you are one of the most wonderful persons I have ever had the pleasure to meet. I will never forget you, your smile, your kiss, your tenderness and your "joie de vivre".

I wish you all the very best that life has to offer as you enter the next phase of your life.