Married Men

Guest *rd**e

I have to ask this question and would like to get some feedback. Is it wrong to wear your wedding ring during an encounter? Does this bother the provider?

Really curious if you just leave it on or take it off?

What do you all think!

Personnaly it doesn't bother me and I have seen lots. It would be a question of "are you comfortable wearing it"...If so, my guess is the majority of us wouldn't care or even notice it.

And besides...its none of our business ;)

Bianca

• Like 3

I have seem this question before and its very interesting that you guys ponder this. Most of our guests are married and well the ones we know really well we even chat occasionally about their home lives, wives, kids etc.

It doesn't matter to me at all if you wear your ring at all. Unless of course its a two pounder and then I may be afraid of being scratched or pinched. My opinion is wear it, if you start taking it off and putting it back on then you are going to lose it. Could be hard to explain how a perfectly fitting ring fell off your finger.

• Like 4

As a married person, I wear the ring. I never had an SP ask me about it. Also, I don't think anyone noticed. It definitely did not affect the service I received ;-)

I'm guessing that if this was a concern to an SP then the probably wouldn't be involved in this business to begin with.

The main reason I kept the ring on was the same point that Katherine made. If you are taking if off and on all the time you are more likely going to lose it.

• Like 2

Guest S****r

It doesn't bother me, either. Yes, don't lose it! We don't want to see anyone get in trouble!

i'll say most of the men that see sp's are married and the to me can't see it bothering an sp because they wouldn't be in the biz if it bothered them

• Like 1

If it bothered me, I would have quit this business a long time ago.

I do not judge and I do not ask questions. In fact, if someone does sport their wedding ring, that tells me that they are confident that our arrangement is just that - an arrangement and by default trusting that I acknowledge their situation and that I will keep up my end of the bargain by remaining discrete.

In fact when they do remove it and it's evident by tan lines, I just chuckle to myself because really it's not necessary. But I never draw attention to it.

• Like 1

I have no issue with it at all, I see married, single and couples so wear it.

Like Angela said "In fact, if someone does sport their wedding ring, that tells me that they are confident that our arrangement is just that - an arrangement and by default trusting that I acknowledge their situation and that I will keep up my end of the bargain by remaining discrete."

My role as a Companion is not to judge or try to take things further beyond our arrangement, I'm not out to try and take someone's husband.

I do see it of course most times but I don't ask and if it is brought up in conversation about being married or the ring, I'm honest and say it doesn't bother me and what is said during our time stays between that gentleman and myself.

Half the time I don't notice it anymore because I'm not looking for it.

That's actually none of my business, it only becomes acknowledged if the gentleman brings it up and we have a conversation about real life issues and it does happen.

Wait, you mean this isn't a dating site for singles

Say it ain't so

I just hope my bare finger isn't a concern

A ring...really, it's like a "relationship handcuff" LOL

RG :-)

Thank-you IRDAVE for raising this question as I have pondered it for a long time. Also a big thank you to the ladies for responding. I am relieved to know it is not an issue with you. It is interesting that this question has bothered me for a long time and I really do not understand why. Thanks again, the question and substantially all of the responses are appreciated.

• Like 1

For me it boils down to us all being people, individuals. We all have a back story, we all have needs, wants or desires. I provide a safe open environment so someone can visit, enjoy and explore. It doesn't matter their story or situation, what I provide is judgment free and supportive. That's the nature of being IN this industry.

A ring doesn't bother me, I'm more concerned about providing the best experience I can and giving a smile where one is needed.

• Like 2

Whoa.... some of our visitors are MARRIED?!?!?!?!?!?!

;)

That's one of the main reasons we visit! - that and you truly are a sweetheart!

• Like 1

Like others, a persons marital status doesn't bother me. Many SPs are married or in relationships also. Would that deter a client?

I don't have time for a client who speaks negatively about his wife however, and if I encounter this I will not repeat with that client. But that has EVERYTHING to do with respect, and nothing to do with marital status!

• Like 7

I don`t judge. In fact 90% of my clients are married. I understand, I was married myself once upon a time.

There is no need to hide your wedding ring when with an SP. However regarding what Savannah said, I don`t like when clients berate their wife. I don`t need to know as some clients prefer not to mention their marital status. I offer complete discretion but trash talking ( i,.e. my wife`s a bitch or a lazy ass) leaves bad taste in my mouth and says a lot about that person.

A true gentlemen would never speak of his wife that way. However I have had clients speak very complimentary about their wives if they are comfortable bringing it up. I`m not in a position to judge so it`s none of my business to begin with unless of course the client has no issue discussing things like that. Part of my job is not just providing a service but also being a good listener.:)

• Like 3