Informal Poll: When choosing a companion, what do you look for?

Guest Vi****iab***k

Gentlemen, what are you looking for?

Curious to know when choosing a companion, what aspects are important in making your decision in who you see? Is it:

- Visual stimulation (her pictures, that is)

- Her rates/prices

- Satisfactory writing skills

- She's positively reviewed

- Her availability/location

- Something else?? (please specify)

Thank you :)

A little of most of what is on your list but one important thing for me is missing.

Chemistry. I try and determine this by a variety of things including her posts, her site/advertising, and maybe we even cross paths in chat. I look for a lady that I think I would be a good match with. I know it is a little hard to tell before you meet but thus far I'm pretty satisfied with my intuitions.

Cub

• Like 4

I'm sure that there will be as many opinions as there are men, however I will echo what Cub said above - chemistry, however that is defined. For me its very much about posts that an SP makes that show her attitudes and personality. Pics, rates and location are way less important to me, as are reviews.

Welcome to Cerb and good luck.

• Like 3

I'm third with chemistry/connection. That gets determined, for me by a lady's posts on CERB, her website and board profile, any emails/PM's we might exchange.

And chemistry/connection, for me at least is the most important quality. If it wasn't so important well there are many beautiful ladies in this community partaking in this lifestyle. And as for menu of services, pretty well most ladies offer similar services. But if it was just looks and services, all ladies would be interchangeable every man. It is, at least for me, the lady's personality/intelligence/character/chemistry/connection whatever you wish to call it, that matters most

It is also the one intangible quality. Who connects for one gentleman may not connect with another gentleman. A lady should be herself, and not try to imitate other ladies. (that includes stealing photos or plagiarising websites) In short, everyone is unique, and what you offer as a professional companion should be special and unique

Hope that makes sense

Good Luck

RG

• Like 2

I'm going to completely different here and say that for me chemistry doesn't count. I'm not looking for anything more than a good time. Yes, some will say you need chemistry but not for me. I can have a good time with any lady for a hour or two without chemistry.

What I need is the visual stimulation, once I have that, then it is her reviews. Those two features will take up 95% of the decision process. With regard to the rate, unless it is way out of whack i.e. double the going rate, it doesn't really matter.

• Like 1

It's a combination of things, looks and how they portray themselves in their ads and posts, not every sp posts outside of their ads so that will have to draw my attention.

What keeps me is chemistry and if we enjoy ourselves, that is hard to figure out completely through pms\emails but gives a good idea. If there's chemistry during the session then I'll continue to see that person for sure.

- Her rates/prices

Considering the list, location and rates are simply cut off factors:

- I have convenient for me area and just don't have time to go far away (prayers, prayers :-) ).

- It is very specific business. From my observations, higher rate does not mean higher experience (not even correlated after some point). So, no sense to go higher then some reasonable limit.

Connection or personal "click" is obviously important but you cannot say for sure until you meet the person.

Communication (including ad style) is very important to me especially on the first contact.

Something else...

There is my regular Lady who I have known for many years and who I call my friend. Sometimes (not often) I ask her opinion regarding the other sp I could be interested in. Knowing me very well and knowing about the girl, she usually can give me advice and I trust her completely.

• Like 1

Guest *Ste***cque**

If I don't see any attractive pictures that give a good indication of what you look like you won't catch my attention. I'm also not turned on by selfie pictures taken in a messy bathroom, a la backpages. I appreciate the effort someone spends on their advertising. Also, if spelling is atrocious I'm not interested.

On the positive side, personality, intelligence and a sense of humor are good qualities, which can come across in your posting history. Adapting to your client and decent acting skills can also be a plus in this business (although you don't want your client to know it :)). An air of refinement can also make what comes later so much more intense.

I don't read reviews much as I find them so subjective. As for chemistry, if it's meant as attraction, I don't need it but that might just be me since I'm married.

Nice job on the website! If you were in Halifax I would definitely be calling you!

For me, the chemistry isn't really something that I can say is a factor because I never know how that will be until we actually meet. I would say that looks are a very small pert of things as I am attracted to a vast variety of ladies. Reviews are something that plays a small part but they can be subjective.

Honestly, if I were to say what makes the decision more often than not, it's the ads/website wording and language. I read the entire thing, not just rates and services and look at the gallery. A well written introduction and description can go a long way to giving me an idea of who I am to meet. I like intelligence, a certain sophistication and class and mostly, a great sense of humor and wit. I'm attracted to ladies that have fun in what they do and aren't afraid to show their nerdy, geeky side even. A great sense of humor and laid back attitude are a huge turn-on for me.

• Like 2

Curious to know when choosing a companion, what aspects are important in making your decision in who you see? Is it:

- Her rates/prices

First thing I see is price. If I can't afford the rate, there is no point even going further.

But beyond that, I'd like to see if there is some sort of attraction I have, whether she puts some thought into presenting herself online (through her ad, website, general comments).

I used to lean heavy on reviews, but I've stopped putting as much emphasis. It definitely helps.

And her location matters, because in Toronto, I am not crossing the city twice, especially during rush hour.

Guest Vi****iab***k

Thanks for all your candid and honest feedback gentlemen! I was pleasantly surprised with your answers :). Was happy to read that chemistry (as it comes across in text via postings, websites, etc) actually hit high on your radar screens. It's something I put a lot of effort into so thanks for taking the time to read it ;)

So my next questions is...(and some of you have already touched on this)...what quality do you find most alluring in a post/ad/website? Is it a sensual story of how your time together will be spent? A description of who she is and perhaps something about her life story? Intelligence (a quote from Shakespeare, perhaps)? A sense of humour? I imagine this may be different for everyone but curious if there is one thing you find the most alluring!

Thanks for the compliments Stevemcqueen ;)

Guest *Ste***cque**

I get turned on by the contrast of a demure, beautiful women succumbing to more primal urges. Any woman who can maintain her innocence while alluding to more in her posts or by other means, will always get my attention. Sometimes less is more.

Also, it never hurts to share/post a fantasy to give others an insight into your darker side, all the while remaining just a bit aloof. Of course I'm assuming you have a dark side. :)

I think you're off to a great start with your website. Now you just need more of a presence online.

OK, any more advice and I'm going to start charging, although I am willing to barter! :)

I don't mean to go to the dark side here, but my first consideration is safety: safety in location, safety from law enforcement, safety as in peace of mind to enjoy beautiful encounter, then I go to all the good stuff you creative types have said so eloquently.

So my next questions is...(and some of you have already touched on this)...what quality do you find most alluring in a post/ad/website? Is it a sensual story of how your time together will be spent? A description of who she is and perhaps something about her life story? Intelligence (a quote from Shakespeare, perhaps)? A sense of humour? I imagine this may be different for everyone but curious if there is one thing you find the most alluring!

Cutting off factors first: location and rate. Much appreciated if add includes rates and there is no need to get this additional information separately.

Add style, sense of humor, if there is something unique about this Lady.

Good quality photos may become decision trigger :-)

Gentlemen, what are you looking for?

- Her rates/prices

Thank you :)

I look for many of the things you have listed above (her appearance, rates, writing skills, location and availability).

I care less about reviews because everyone's impressions and experiences are going to be different from mine.

I also look for many other characteristics and qualities in the lady.

- Is she a non smoker

- Social or non drinker (As I rarely if ever drink)

- Will she do out calls to my home

- Is she available for (minimum) 2 hour dates or longer

- Is she available for social dates (paid of course)

- Is she talkative and personable

- Does she like pets (I have a cat)

- Is she open to clothing requests

- Is she comfortable to wear perfume during our encounters

- Is she a naturally touchy feely person

- Do her encounters start and or end with a shower for two

- Is her web site inviting and well thought out.

- When she is ready -- does she "make herself comfortable" or at least initiate physical intimacy

- Does she accept alternate means of payment. (I hate cash transactions.)

- Most importantly -- does she she enjoy spending time with me :)

The first thing I do is look at photos because I need the physical attraction to be there otherwise I can't enjoy myself. Then I evaluate rates (if they're fair relative to local rates/services rendered), location (i don't drive so public transit accessibility is a must), profile presence (all but one of the providers i've seen have been active cerb posters/advertisers), and reviews (i look at cerb and other sites for a full picture; im not in a position financially to take risks so i do a lot of research). If everything is satisfactory I will try to book an appointment. I don't do this often so I set high standards and most of the time it works out.