Distance you'll travel to see a local SP

Curiously I'm wondering how far throughout the city you'll travel to see your SP.. 5kms,10kms Dartmouth etc..

I ask this because I'm thinking of renting a cozy place for in calls central Halifax, and would love your thoughts and opinions on location.. Naturally I want to be downtown, or south end but is that actually what clients want when they know there seeing a local verse a travelling lady who almost always is downtown hotel area.

• Like 4

Curiously I'm wondering how far throughout the city you'll travel to see your SP.. 5kms,10kms Dartmouth etc..

I ask this because I'm thinking of renting a cozy place for in calls central Halifax, and would love your thoughts and opinions on location.. Naturally I want to be downtown, or south end but is that actually what clients want when they know there seeing a local verse a travelling lady who almost always is downtown hotel area.

Don't know if my answer helps, but I live in smalltown Ontario. Closest city is Trenton to the east (Trenton west of Belleville)

With that said, my travels have taken me to Toronto, Hamilton, London, Niagara Falls, Kingston, and Ottawa. If she's a favourite lady, well now you have an idea of how far I'll go. Going 5-10km, that's like the lady being my next door neighbour.

RG

Just to put in context

Toronto 157km

London 335km

Hamilton 224km

Kingston 117km (that's like local for me LOL)

Niagara Falls 284km

Ottawa 304km

That's also why encounters for me are not spur of the moment but planned due to the travel involved, hotels etc

Edited by r__m__g_uy
added mileage
  • Like 4

I prefer to see SP's in downtown hotels but would not have a problem with traveling anywhere in the city to see someone who i see more regularly. In one case i traveled about 200kms to see a lady I like.

Just my opinion

I have travelled 200kms to see one special lady. For in halifax 10 or 20kms is not that far to go. The biggest problem is finding parking once you get downtown

• Like 2

i have been in chat before and if a lady has looked good to me off with the compnter and have drove over an hour and a half and was well worth the drive

Good to know it doesn't matter about location if he's really interested.

Precisely !! If I want to meet someone.....I meet them !!! Distance is not the issue... my schedule is the bigger issue. I have to "forcefully" be patient !!

I don't visit often anymore but a typical drive for me is 300 kms. An occasional visit closer but that is the norm.

And more often as of late.......

2 hours and 40 minutes in a Boeing 737 ..... give or take a few minutes .... exceptions allowed for de-icing wings and shit like that ;)

• Like 4

Although Dartmouth is most convenient for me, I have no issue travelling to the Halifax side. We are still a relatively small city. Most places in Halifax or Dartmouth can be reached in a matter of minutes, barring traffic hours. The Halifax side seems to make the most sense for most as it is central to everything.

Hope this helps.

Mikey

I'm very surprised at all your inputs as men here seem to have issues with travelling to Clayton Park ( 10mins from city centre) so I'm going to go with your opinions and rent a spot central halifax. Not far from downtown, but far enough that I can get parking included in the rental agreements. Lol. Thank you so, so much for all your informative information.

Btw travelling for 3+ hours to see someone says a lot about the lady. She must be incredible. :)

• Like 2

I live about 50km outside HFX and travel to either halifax or dartmouth is not an issue, the issue for me like others have said is parking, if you are aiming on service for locals I belive or location would not be a huge issue as long as it's a good area of town, if your aim is for travelers or business client I would say the closer you are to the hotels and downtown core the better.

Precisely !! If I want to meet someone.....I meet them !!! Distance is not the issue... my schedule is the bigger issue. I have to "forcefully" be patient !!

I don't visit often anymore but a typical drive for me is 300 kms. An occasional visit closer but that is the norm.

And more often as of late.......

2 hours and 40 minutes in a Boeing 737 ..... give or take a few minutes .... exceptions allowed for de-icing wings and shit like that ;)

Distance isn't the issue is right, seeing a special lady is :-)

Budget is my constraint :-(

Flying, well I haven't done that in this lifestyle, but I can appreciate what touring ladies go through on a very regular basis to see us. Their efforts flying across Canada should be appreciated. It is a special extra effort they take to provide us gentlemen with a memorable escape.

Anyhow, a rambling

RG

• Like 3

I have travelled 200kms to see one special lady. For in halifax 10 or 20kms is not that far to go. The biggest problem is finding parking once you get downtown

Sorry, windows 8 baffles me again . Long story short , great on you . :)

Distance in a city this small is usually not an issue, a bigger concern with me is the neighbourhood. South end or central are usually fine though. Parking and the suspiciousness (is that a word?) of foot traffic are my concerns. I am always nervous about visiting and if it is a location where it is easy to look out of place, I will indeed look out of place.

I like to book my encounters in advance. Travelling anywhere in metro is a non issue. I mainly worry about parking. If there is under ground that is ideal and private, but any parking is appreciated. Even if your location is surrounded by side streets with parking that is good to.

There email references I was speaking about. I had a gorgeous condo in Clayton park, but the location wasn't yet on gps so men complained a lot about not being able to find me.

Additional Comments:

I must have missed the references to Clayton Park unless they were personal ones. Are there issues about the area or location?

There email references I was speaking about. I had a gorgeous condo in Clayton park, but the location wasn't yet on gps so men complained a lot about not being able to find me.

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

As I am in the North East of Ontario my choices are limited to when I travel out of town on one of my personal infrequent road trips. I have planned my visits when I have time off and schedule my visits accordingly.I have driven 500 miles to visit with a lady in Toronto and smaller centers closer to home.If a lady gains my interest I would drive a thousand miles to meet with her.

I have a funny story about traveling distance...

I was asked last week before I started touring where I was gonna be located...so I tell the gentlemen (who I had seen once before) His response...oh my that is too far as I work downtown and do not drive...O_o

It would have been a 15min taxi ride...I didn't reply to his last comment...

This week I had two clients who drove 3h to come visit me...pretty ironic, go figure...;)

• Like 1

It really depends on a number of factors.

1. If u have a car

2. If u have lots of time

3. The familiarity you hold with the lady

4. The mood

Before I got my car, it honestly makes a difference if I need to cab, as a young hobbiest I have to consider the money, so if there is a fair game between two ladies but one is located outside downtown core there is really not much doubt.

After I got my car I'd consider all areas within 45 mins equal. One particular lady I visit often locates in eastern passage, and I found the 30 min drive to be pleasant and relaxes my mind before the meeting, again, it's mainly because of her amazing personality and our chemistry.

Although recently I'm thinking of visiting one lady generally located in Truro who shows extreme compassion that I highly admire from a lady, that would have been my new record once done.

For you, Amelia, as The Proclaimers proclaimed,

"I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more

To be the man who...."

Seriously, if we were in the same city distance would be no issue.