BabyDoll, Authentic Filipina buko oil massage

For one she can't even spell it right..shes Filipino and can't even write properly..

Its Filipina....

Amazed she didnt say shes from the Filipines....

Additional Comments:

Clicked on the other link...

Shes native..

• Like 2

Well I booked a Session with her.

And she is as the ad sounds. She is a nice friendly girl, who cares about the massage she gives. She runs the business professionally (on time, no feelings of rips offs, etc) . She looks cute (exactly the girl in the picture). The massage was good. She may have made grammatical mistakes when she first started posting adds, but has since fixed that. She goes by the name Latina. She does provide optional extras, but I did not want any at the time.

I recommend her.

I concur with DW - I saw her this week.

Pretty girl - decent location - good massage

Didn't inquire about extras

Cute girl. Left happy until I realized she shorted me almost 15 mins. I would rate massage average. Not sure what all the fuss about buko oil is though.

The ad in the OP is no longer on line.

There are currently three ads on K offering buko, all different numbers.

Anyone tried any of them?

Guest ry*****an

Seems like there is limited info on these three providers.

Do they work together?

Has anyone some intel to share with the group?

Do not think that they work together as they slam the other is some of the ads.

Would like to know which is a real filipina or not.

Quick way is when there ask to use the comfort room or CR which is the philipine euphemismfor the toilet. If they have a blank look then they are not filipinas if they point the way then they might be.

You're screwed dude! Better get a good lawyer.

If you even came close to discussing anything resembling services or rates, under Bill C-36 you are guilty of "communicating for the purposes of." If the cops have your phone number via your text they will trace it to you. You can expect a visit from Wpg's finest in the next few days. Hopefully your not married when they come to the door. Back in the old days it would have been John School and no one would have known but now they are out to make examples of people. You'll be charged and have to go to court where it will be a matter of public record and given the controversy surrounding the new law, you'll likely be on the front page of the Winnipeg Sun.

Good luck!

All depends on is she was stating that she is a cop, or was asking if you are a cop. ESL phrasing can be confusing. Personally, I think the second is most likely, I don't think LE is going to announce that in a text and not ahve someone at your front door with a warrant when they do.

All depends on is she was stating that she is a cop, or was asking if you are a cop. ESL phrasing can be confusing. Personally, I think the second is most likely, I don't think LE is going to announce that in a text and not ahve someone at your front door with a warrant when they do.
I think rubintugger is right. It looks like both the Buko lady and Francis24 have English as a second language (based on his post), so a miscommunication is highly likely.