Ott. Official Christmas social thread

..I'm already too excited. I have 4 new dresses picked out lol

That's three more than you need.

No, scratch that. Four more :)

• Like 2

That's three more than you need.

No, scratch that. Four more :)

Did you not see the dress she had on last social big guy ?????? Meow pussycat MEOWWWWWWWWWW !! Had me doing the Tomcat prowl ;)

All VIP tickets have either been sold or cash payments arranged with me for next week. Therefore only a few regular tickets are available now.

Ladies we are way above our initial numbers so for the moment we are adding names to the standby list. Possibly we can add a few more tickets later on.

Gents, not many regular tickets left and has posted previously deadline is Nov 20th. We have to pay for things in advance so if you wait too long it will be too bad. Last social many contacted us after the deadline and we had to turn them down. We will not entertain last minute reservation.

As per my latest shouts, we have 45 ladies attending. This is your chance to meet numerous local and visiting ladies for a fraction of what it would cost you to book their social fee. Its also an occasion to put faces to pictures and introduce yourself. Therefore don't miss the Xmas social as we don't know when we will have another one!

• Like 1

ALO staff is very excited to see some new faces and old friends! For sure the biggest social we had. Remember you can pay for your tickets at any ALO.

Pretty sure a night to remember! Mistert hope you get enough brownies, yum yum

• Like 2

MisterT's brownies..... I could never get enough of them..

Im ready for a whole bunch more!!!

YAY!

I call dibs on first hugs!

I think all 45 of you sexies should hug Old Yeller at the same time :) He's a good dog..... I'll be on standby with a de-fib

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y
Hmmm If I recall happy dogs have their tail up!

Yes BONE STRAIGHT!

Ladies and Gents; some of you contacted me to pay cash while I was away last week. I told everyone I would contact them via PM once I was back today. I have done so, in the last hour, and hopefully I did not miss anyone. If I did please contact me soonest.

As we have oversold ladies tickets, and are down to our last few gents tickets, it's important that you do get back in touch soonest. Remember that posting on this thread do not guarantee you a spot. What does is us receiving your payment.

As per previous socials there are always a rush just before the deadline to get the last few tickets. We will not take the chance not to sell the last tickets on those dragging their feet. If we don't get confirmation for payment we will sell the remaining tickets to others. As always its on a first come basis unless special arrangements have been made.

Thank you and hope everyone will have a great evening!

• Like 1

Sorry I'm going to miss this, sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun. I've never been to one of the socials. Promise to make it to the next one!

Have fun everyone

Toper

Edited by Toper
Can't spell

I am very glad I bought a ticket. I look forward to seeing my new friends I have made over this last while, and making more new ones. I hope its not to dress up. I do not own and do not want to buy a tie. I do however own one sweather

Gentlemen we are down to the last ticket and deadline is tomorrow. Who will grab that ticket???

As posted in previous post this will be a very special event. There are 45 ladies attending. There will be a hot and cold buffet serve. Entertainment has been booked as well.

Best of all it is legal and a great way to meet other gents and ladies from the community!

Hey mr. T

Was just curious on dress code have never been to a social not sure what to expect. Is it casual, semi-formal, or formal? For those gents that purchased the vip ticket that limo ride is return from down town correct?