Satine on BP(French girl)

She is a very nice girl, sweet personality but I won't repeat cause of a certain reason which never happen to me before in the 3 years I have been doing this.

Hey Guys if you really want to play safe and not have to second guess and have a great time , go see Katherine, Lexy Grace or Emily Wilson, where safety is not a problem and you will always leave happy and non rushed.

• Like 1

So denpetty when you say it hadn't happened to you in three years am I right in thinking things went a little soft ... happens to the best of us ....

If that's what you meant

Nope that wasn't the case there Boomer. It was pretty much the other way around, too thick for her.

Don't know whether to be impressed with you or intrigued by her. ;)

:bigclap:

Too many to quote, LMAO at the entire thread.

Reminds me of my very first penis experience when I was 18. (I was a Tom Boy, I played hockey with the boys, I didn't date them)

He was so huge, I had only seen outlines in pants before that. Since it was my first actual penis experience.....I thought the were all like that. I was so relieved when I dated my next BF and he was 50% smaller. Wonder what he's up to now...lol