In what context? It can be a woman's name. Urban Dictionary defines it with an S as "love you like a sister". A bit of context might bring a better answer.

Something to do with " Love you like a sister" maybe?

What that has to do with this site I don't know...

Additional Comments:

OR: #5 in Urban Dictionary: "Beautiful, flirty,sweet and funny girls"

"very special, and rare"

The party doesn't start til they show up......

• Like 2

Come on so simple

From http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lylas

Lyla

Lylas are usually beautiful, flirty, sweet and funny girls. They know how to have a good time. The party doesn't start until they show up. You never know what to expect with a Lyla around. They always surprise you. Lylas don't give a crap about what you think of them. They have more important things to worry about. They enjoy dressing up and looking nice, but are confident enough to know that they would look just as stunning in their sweats. Lylas really are very special and rare. You are lucky if you got one.

or more likely

Londonderry Youth Lacrosse Association

I know when I log on to CERB lacrosse comes to mind LOL

RG :-)

• Like 2

P.S. LYLA.COM is now live so please let me know if you run into any BUGS!

• Like 3

Thanks for letting us know Mod. I found this out a few minutes ago when I tried to log in using the old url, and it wouldn't let me in. I panicked for a minute and realized I had to sign onto Lyla.com and then it worked.

Mod, I am sure many members who are not aware of this will be trying unsuccessfully to log in using the old url. Is there anyway you could post a message there directing people to Lyla.com because not everyone will have had the luxury of seeing this thread beforehand.

I noticed the same thing Pete! Also noticed on Tapatalk I can log in as I always have.

So curious, I assume we need to start logging in under LYLA, does this mean we also need to log in under LYLA in Tapatalk?

Edited by MellyBelly
typo
  • Like 1

Mod asked about any bugs and that was the issue for me using my desktop using Firefox. Just thought I'd point it out because if it happened to me, it may happen to others. Glad others were redirected without any problems.

Edited by Mature Angela

My CERB bookmark worked fine

But I deleted it, typed in lyla.com in my browser window, went thru log in procedure and now lyla.com is my bookmark

RG

Any chance of introducing HTTPS?

You can use https on cerb/lyla

https://www.lyla.com/

It is just the certificate is a non trusted certificate so you will get a warning.

• Like 1

Both sites should currently work, they share the database. Many links have been updated to redirect to lyla.com but i am sure some exist i am missing

• Like 1

Guest S*rca****sid

The link for the photos on the main page still goes to the "old" site.

There, it's all good. Now I have both bookmarked. I only had trouble getting in once before anyway. No biggie. Again, thanks to Mod for all the hard work and the continued help in the process of all this.

Thanks. And thanks for the feedback. The old c e r b site is now 301 redirected so google will just update all our links to lyla.com from cerb.. As long as i did everything right.

• Like 2

Thanks. And thanks for the feedback. The old c e r b site is now 301 redirected so google will just update all our links to lyla.com from lyla.. As long as i did everything right.

Because the censor is set up to change all instances of "c-erb" to "lyla", is it breaking all the old links and image urls within the site, instead of allowing the 301 redirect to actually redirect. "c-erb.ca" is automatically being changed to "lyla.ca" in links & image urls before it can redirect to lyla.com.

• Like 1

i had some problems today using chrome. I could see all the thread titles and posts within the threads, but some I could not reply to or quote.. just mainly the graphics weren't showing up. No biggie but for some it might be still going on or problematic... everything seems fine to me now though.

Can you send me examples please, if i can see this first hand i can usually find a way to fix.

Cache is a problem right now, that will clear in a few days for those who do not know how to clear it. Also the 301 redirects are now in place so broken links for most should work, if not send me examples and i will adjust the htaccess for 301 redirects. I thought i got them all but probably forgot a few and will patch as we go forward. I wish it was just a button to push but this is very complex.