I have conducted a completely unscientific investigation, but I have come to a shocking conclusion.

When Meg was seen wearing a Senators jersey, the Sens met their demise in the first round.

Meg switched to the Bruins jersey. The Bruins were up three games to nil. The Flyers won the next four straight and eliminated the Bruins in the second round.

It's round three. Now Meg has shown up in a Habs top. Game one result??? The Flyers smoked em 6-0.

Now.... this might be completely coincidental, but the trend is disturbing. It may be that the boys just get too distracted by having their colours so well represented. It could be that Meg gets their young hearts beating so fast that their optimal performance cannot be achieved.

I am fearful for Canada's last remaining franchise in pursuit of the Stanley Cup.

Does anyone have any suggestions???

I couldn't agree with you more Old Dog in your scenario however I for one just love how Meg compliments all the sweaters she wears.:smile:

I say we all work as a team to keep her 'out' of the jerseys as much as possible.....

By any means necessary..:bddog:

I say we all work as a team to keep her 'out' of the jerseys as much as possible.....

By any means necessary..:bddog:

Lets keep Meg so busy until hockey season is over, good idea.

For starting this thread...I felt absolutely horrible while watching the game last night.

OMG am I that much of a jinx???

Does anyone have a Philly jersey?

Gosh, I am hanging my head today!

Meg, Meg, Meg, Meg....

No need to worry.

You know that we all love and respect you.

If you lack a Flyers Jersey, you could do something like young drunken men do at football games in the middle of winter..... yes, I am suggesting body paint.

Since no one has come forward to volunteer to apply it for you, I will man up and do the job.

Ohhhhh, the sacrifices I make for my country.....

Good eye Old Dog. It looks like it's scientific proven. Meg, please remove the Montreal jersey before next game.

I'm eager to see what's under those jerseys, Meg.

We will do this soon.

I believe in hockey charms and it seems Old Dogs investigation is right! Take the jersey off Meg - for the sake of the last remaining Canadian team!! LOL

xoxo

Amen Meg... and don't we all feel better for it???

Well! You better put some clothes on cause your parents are on their way over! LOL :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

OK, you've all won....I am officially walking around naked now LOL

LMAO - so well timed PP....

Meg, you know we are laughing with you.... The unforseen problems with being 'Retired'.

Well! You better put some clothes on cause your parents are on their way over! LOL :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Hee hee...too funny Pete!

Thanks Bucken!

I put on a Coors Light t-shirt....maybe now I'll stay away from all that fattening beer!

Edited by Meg O'Ryan
addition

Walking around naked is preferred but if you must put a jersey on why not a 'Harper'? Sorry couldn't resist. You would only need it for a short time and then can go back to wearing what your adoring fans love most - nothing!

Walking around naked is preferred but if you must put a jersey on why not a 'Harper'?

Bravo Cub!!!! A completely unanticipated response but thought provoking... I like it!!!

Meg - be sure to put that Habs Jersey back on when they win, they win, they win, they win , they win the cup!

These guys are just trying to trick you into being naked....they can't help it though...they seemed to have been born that way.

Guest o*****a*****r

Meg please don't wear a Chicago Blackhawks jersey lol! ;-)

They're just a bunch of young lads who are made up of mostly IIHF gold medal winners, (winners to the end!), who will win the Stanley Cup if not this year within the next few... so please don't distract them by wearing their jersey over your hot, hot body!

Apologies about the uncalled for "Sorry about Boston" during the "throws of passion" the last time I was with you... but I AM CANADIAN lol! :-D

Sincerely, OCG

I have removed the jersey so therefore it stands to reason that the Habs WILL win tonight!

Go Habs Go!

COUNTING ON IT - GO HABS GO!!!!!

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

BTW, Meg, the new (new to me) pic accompanying your posts is awesome. With this pic you don't need a jersey.

:-P