What Would be Your Favourite Naked SP Activity?

I was getting a hair cut on the weekend by a very sexy hairdresser which got me thinking how great the experience would have been if she was naked. Then I got to thinking about what 'non-sexual' activities I would want my fav SP to do naked. I must admit my inspiration came from Amelia's Naked Chef and Meg's Naked Wandering Around to save our sports team. So my top 3 would be;

1. Washing/Cutting My Hair

2. Giving the Dog a Bath

3. Painting the Fence

Any others?

Ladies feel free to offer up any of your 'other' skilled activities we might like to subcontract for.

WC

I would like some ladies, to clean my pool, you know vacuuming, while they hold onto the long pole and stroke:handjob: the bottom of pool, so it is clean of all debris:mrgreen:.

Of course ALL ladies would be naked:boobeyes:,while I would be squirting them with a water gun. :wink:8)

Edited by PistolPete
Removed names so would not offend some other ladies, that might be felt left out :)

My mind just keeps drifting back to Monty Python's Meaning of Life... the execution scene where the man gets to choose his own way of dying. He is chased by a number of topless young women, running in slow motion and sheds his mortal coil as he is forced by their pursuit to leap from a cliff... ahhhh... sorry what was the question????

Ohhh yeah... sooo... anything that involves running naked in slow motion would be fine by me...

I was getting a hair cut on the weekend by a very sexy hairdresser which got me thinking how great the experience would have been if she was naked. Then I got to thinking about what 'non-sexual' activities...

Sorry, you lost me here :?

I often sing when naked in the house, I would love to find an SP that would sing a duet with me while we are both naked, she could hold my microphone.lol

One more thing that is very important to me is exercise in the morning so having a naked female partner with me would be great and I think I would work out longer.

Well how about cooking naked? Amelia offers a naked chef experience. I think you would have to be careful with the "hot" dishes.

Naked welding. I want to see her jump and jerk as hot welding sparks hit her tits and body.

hmmm...

yoga

dancing (not strip dancing) (like ballroom dancing - or even like modern dance) (or like a dance teacher...to teach me to dance:) )

also performance art

well in any kind of art form too... :)

any exercise/ workout routine would definitely work

i remember the 20 minute workout on CITY and i would imagine the girls naked when i was younger

As someone who has very delicate skin, I don't enjoy many activities naked because if anyone is bound to get scratched, bruised, bumped, cut, etc., it's me! My ex used to refer to me as "the princess and the pea".

I was in the sun briefly yesterday for like 20 minutes and got burned!

So my "naked activities" are pretty well limited to bathing and sex.

Anyone old enough to remember when streaking was all the rage?

I actually saw this live when I was a kid. :butt:

Naked Tango lessons. That would be fun.

dancing (not strip dancing) (like ballroom dancing - or even like modern dance) (or like a dance teacher...to teach me to dance:) )

Anyone old enough to remember when streaking was all the rage?

I actually saw this live when I was a kid. :butt:

I owned the song on a 45rpm vinyl single ... (the kids are saying WTF is he talking about????) Ray Stevens - The Streak 1974... and I WAS A KID THEN TOO!!!!!

How 'bout naked baseball? I know their are a few ladies on my team who I would love to see naked on their toes, bent over at third base...of course I play left field so...well you know the rest.

Guest S**a*Q

Except cooking bacon, that's where I draw the line...

Well and someone mentioned welding...

That's kinda like cooking bacon... BUT SO MUCH WORSE!

Everything else though...

SCREW CLOTHING!

It saves on laundry :D Hehehe... ;)

Guest C****** K***e

Agreed with SaraMQ...I prefer not wearing clothes whenever possible. I actually did my taxes naked this year...I figured I should have received an extra refund for that, but I couldn't find the supplementary form :P.

I play piano nude :D

That gives me a very sensual, picture in my head and I'm liking it. I would think that playing any musical instrument naked to be a big turn on but watching a beautiful woman play the Cello (Chello?)or the Harp naked would blow my mind I think.

Are there any Cellists or Harpsicordists in Winnipeg?

Since beginning this profession, I find that I am naked 90% of the time. I absolutely hate my jeans now...too confining!

Meg you should never be confined, (well perhaps when you and I are confined to your room of play :)) Then you should always be naked:mrgreen: I would how ever would love to see you in some nice tight fitting jeans:bowdown:

Since beginning this profession, I find that I am naked 90% of the time. I absolutely hate my jeans now...too confining!

I spend a lot of time wandering around my house naked- naked is the best way to be! Hey Winnipegcub- next time you come to Winnipeg I'll look up the steps for tango! I can salsa, but naked tango sounds much sexier.

You are naughty but great. Hey as I'm thinking of you how about naked 2-step? Well we would both have to still be wearing our boots. Nah, salsa or tango would be much more sophisticated.

I spend a lot of time wandering around my house naked- naked is the best way to be! Hey Winnipegcub- next time you come to Winnipeg I'll look up the steps for tango! I can salsa, but naked tango sounds much sexier.

Meg you should never be confined, (well perhaps when you and I are confined to your room of play :)) Then you should always be naked:mrgreen: I would how ever would love to see you in some nice tight fitting jeans:bowdown:

I have seen Meg in tight fitting jeans and she is HOTTT!!!!!

Personally I think men and women look sexier with even a little bit of clothing on....seduction, mystique, arousal......