Beer, cocktails, drinks... What's your favorite???

What's your favorite summer drink?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite summer drink?

• Beer, the old good beer...
    • Drinks, I'm more selective...
    • Cocktails, there's always a new one to experience...
    • I don't drink alcool...

It was 24degrees yesterday, and WeatherNetwork is calling 28 for today, 27 tomorrow in Oka... SUMMER IS BACK!!!

Since, I'm not a big alcool girl, I would like to know what's your favorite drink during summertime...

Are you relaxing beside the pool with a beer, or go to clubs and pubs for a refreshing experience???

For myself, I've discovered a drink yesterday that was a little taste of heaven...

The grasshopper milkshake!

1 oz of mint cream

1 oz of milk

1 oz of mint-chocolate chips gelato

To be served in a chill cocktail glass...

Shivers guaranteed!

For me, nothing beats an ice cold beer on a hot day when I've been working up a sweat out in the yard... I really think there's some good stuff in there that your body really craves when you get all hot and sweaty.

Has anyone ever heard of bevanda though? I was exposed to it in the Dalmatia region of Croatia - it's watered down red wine. I know, it sounds crazy, but a lot of the farmers used to drink it, I guess because it's so refreshing. Now it's a common drink out there.

You get the great taste of the red wine without the dryness of the alcohol and without getting drunk, just a nice relaxing glow. If you like red wine, you might really enjoy this drink in the summer.

I love beer, but I'm a bit of a snob when it comes to it. Lately I've been turning more toward wine as well which wasn't an option here. There is nothing more refreshing on a hot afternoon than an acidic, crisp Sauvignon Blanc. (Not too much of the New Zealand style "goosebeery, grapefruit, cat's pee flavour though as I find that that's starting to get overdone IMHO)

Being the lush that I am....I love it all!

Ice cold Absolute vodka on ice; Pinot Grigio, Merlot, Coors Light, rye and soda and on occasion a frozen margarita!

Guest C****** K***e

I'm with megforfun on this one. I will drink anything and everything. In summer I do particularly enjoy beer, though...there's something about sunshine that actually makes me think beer is an acceptable substitute for lunch.Nothing like laying on my deck with a really cold Keith's, working on my tan!

Some summer drinks that I serve to guest at my place.

Beer local favorites is Coors lite

Pina colada

Margarita

ladies like wine coolers

and pineapple juice with Malibu rum on ice is a great drink for hot nights

Being the lush that I am....I love it all!

Ice cold Absolute vodka on ice; Pinot Grigio, Merlot, Coors Light, rye and soda and on occasion a frozen margarita!

That's so cool Meg - Coors Light is my favourite beer and Carrie's favourite wine is Pinot Grigio - great minds drink alike!

Well at the trailer it starts with

Beer and Clamato

then

Rye and Coke anytime

Have never found a bottle of Seagrams VO i didnt like

Wine? How do I cast my wine vote?

If I am having a cocktail I prefer a nice mojhito or sangria in the summer, nothing fancy but a nice refreshing warm weather classic.

15.jpg

Depends - but generally in summer nothing beats a nice cold beer. With dinner I love a glass of wine with a good meal. In Winter its generally a scotch by the fireplace. And oh yeh my new fav; sharing a glass of port with a beautiful lady.

Guest c******n****h

Nothing beats a ice gin & tonic in the summer. A nice glass Chardonnay at the right temp is great, but it tends to go down too well and too fast. Smirnoff Ice is great when you are out and about and just want to drink form a bottle.

A chilled wheat beer on a hot day hits the spot. A trip to the lcbo is in order.

Beer......Stella

Red Wines.....new world...Argentina, Chile, Spain...Malbecs and various blends...

White Wines...Pinot Grigio, Sauvignon Blanc

Spirits.....Single Malt Scotch, Patron right out of the freezer.

Fun.....Jagermeister :)

Peace

Mr Green

I have to admit, there is something about a wonderful Pinot Noir and anything by Kim Crawford (red and white)

as well Bombay Sapphire and tonic or tomato juice (I know different, but YUMMY)

Well a great Summer drink by the water is

Beefeater Gin and pink lemonade

Red Wine is

George daboufe Beaugulais great wine name might be spelt wrong

Posted via Mobile Device

Wine? How do I cast my wine vote?

If I am having a cocktail I prefer a nice mojhito or sangria in the summer, nothing fancy but a nice refreshing warm weather classic.

15.jpg

I don't know where you got that picture from

But DAM that looks good

I had a Raspberry one once .. hmmmm yummy

Mmmm I don't think I could ever name a favorite drink lol But one of them would have to be Tom Colins with extra lime juice, ohh paralyzer, Olands, hmmmph I could really go for a drink now heheh