Hello from Honey Man

please forgive me forgot to say hi :)

I am a single parent of my daughter living in the Ottawa area and also own a farm and have bees, In addition to that I work full time and have a few other businesses on the side. I am a busy man usually working 7 days a week. This hobby is my ME time. My reward to me for the work I do.

I have been lucky to meet a few of the lovely ladies her on cerb and made few guy friends as well. It certainly is a nice community of like minded people.

• Like 4

I rarely send out these welcome messages but Honey Man you are a contributing and thoughtful member of the board. Welcome and keep up your kind and thoughtful contributions!

• Like 1

Thanks for the delightful conversation we had in chat when you first came on the board. As I told you, I have always had a fascination for bees. I consider them to be magical-like. If you are into bees, then you tells me you're one of the good guys!

Thanks for the shout-out. Nice to see new and interesting members joining the board.

• Like 2

Bienvenue mon coeur au miel !! I am also a single parent and let's say I just have extra love and care to share!!!

Enjoy this community and all of the ME times U will get darling!!!

Barbara

xxxxooo

• Like 1

Thank you for your post and also thank you for sharing a bit about yourself. So refreshing to see honesty and sharing up front.

Surely you will laugh at me but once I had several hives and it was an awesome little hobby , however to my sorry one day I woke up and all my bees had left . I talked to some other bee " people " and they assure me I did noting wrong but I am still a little heartbroken.

Not for money or anything like that but now I'm just not sure what to do. I live on the premise of no worries but my bees are now without a home . Is that true? Where are they ? Was I mis informed and nothing I could have done would have changed a thing?

This was two years ago and I am still affected.

Sad for my bees ...

Thanks!!

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e
please forgive me forgot to say hi :)

I am a single parent of my daughter living in the Ottawa area and also own a farm and have bees, In addition to that I work full time and have a few other businesses on the side. I am a busy man usually working 7 days a week. This hobby is my ME time. My reward to me for the work I do.

I have been lucky to meet a few of the lovely ladies her on cerb and made few guy friends as well. It certainly is a nice community of like minded people.

Been following your posts and I find it's and interesting bee business you have. Welcome aboard. You will find your ME time very rewarding here.

We have corresponded a few times by PMs, but I have yet to welcome you officially to Cerb/Lyla! So, here is a big welcome ! I can see that you are enjoying and contributing to the community already.

I am also glad that you have enjoyed the company of the lovely lady whom I recommended to you.

Happy hobbying!

• Like 1