Replied Text messages Inappropriate

I saw a text an MA received that said "...if I book a duo, I guess that means we don't get to f*$%?"

I dropped that MA like a hot potato.

Maybe best to text when an SO isn't around and tell the person you're speaking with to not text you after the text exchange end.

And not to hijack but definitely is related to the subject... for the lady's sake please delete phone call or texting history and GPS location info.. I don't need any more angry wives coming after me blaming me for the fact that their husband has contacted me and didn't delete his texting history. That's their problem in their marriage. I don't ruin them. There is a reason they're contacting me and it's none of my business to begin with.

I don't have the useless energy to get nasty with an angry wife again and have no problems doing so when confronted in this manner. I told her to take a hike and it was in her best interest to do so and told her to tell her husband to never contact me again whoever he supposedly was. I will NEVER give up any client, ever!

A week later, I saw both of them while I was on my phone in a strip mall parking lot. They were parked right in front of me. And again 2 weeks later in a parking lot at a grocery store..I am always discrete when I see a client in public. I act like I don't know them and appreciate if they do the same.

I accept texts at any time, calls by arrangement and only after some email correspondence or we've met. If I'm in a situation that I can't respond to a text immediately I won't. It's my personal cell and no else has access to it, I've never had a hobby phone. I don't get a lot of texts but enough that it's not an unusual event.

Peace

MG

• Like 1

I don't think the word hun is going to make much of a difference if a lady is texting back regarding an appointment. You should be more worried about what the rest of the text says, even if it isn't explicit.

I have a male friend (platonic) who's a widower, and his oldest daughter got into his phone to snoop. Even though our texts were vanilla, she decided to google my phone number to check me out and found my ads. That did not go well.

So make sure like Nicki said, you delete all text history, incoming and outgoing call logs,

I don't think the word hun is going to make much of a difference if a lady is texting back regarding an appointment. You should be more worried about what the rest of the text says, even if it isn't explicit.

I have a male friend (platonic) who's a widower, and his oldest daughter got into his phone to snoop. Even though our texts were vanilla, she decided to google my phone number to check me out and found my ads. That did not go well.

So make sure like Nicki said, you delete all text history, incoming and outgoing call logs,

I don't delete my text history very often but I do have a password on my phone that only I know and I use a texting app that hides text messages from identified numbers so they do not appear in the main text listing and are only accessible with password.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

I live alone and I am the only one to use my phone. However just last week I sent a txt to a lovely lady on BP and she did not reply. I deleted the txt as I always do. Several days latter I get a reply complete with a picture of her along with the information I had asked her for when I originally texted. It was a very nice picture. Very sexy I might add but if I had to explain it to someone it might a bit hard.

• Like 1

Personally ( of topic momentarily) I don't reply to text messages to unknown people .

It only stands to reason to me if I receive a text message from a gent and I don't get back within a couple of hours I just wait to hear back again . What is worse that a guy having dinner with his SO and a text from me? I don't care about privacy settings my text should never disturb anyone ever. I would far rather lose the opportunity to meet that put anyone in jeopardy. I rely heavily on PMs and email for initial contact at least . This is the most private and best way to protect each other.

Additional Comments:

I live alone and I am the only one to use my phone. However just last week I sent a txt to a lovely lady on BP and she did not reply. I deleted the txt as I always do. Several days latter I get a reply complete with a picture of her along with the information I had asked her for when I originally texted. It was a very nice picture. Very sexy I might add but if I had to explain it to someone it might a bit hard.

Lucky you live alone!

It goes both way, I made a mistake once ,because my Lilyphone died on me and I almost miss connecting with a favorite I gave him my real life cell number,as in-case-of-emergency...he started texting me very explicit texts on that phone while I was not Lily,evenings,real life work hours,that is not cool...

I am never into explicit scenario to start with and this was way off limit...

I had to give him a text 101 lesson...details in emails are ok,text is a no-no...

that's why I privilege emails,more discreet...

That would definitely not be cool. I honesty don't understand that anyway. Why oh why do guys feel the need to have some explicit sexual chat when contacting via text, email or whatever? It's absolutely pointless, imo. You are going to meet a lady in person. The "cyber" thing is useless and frankly, not even much of a turn on. Myself, I always prefer contact to be via email if possible amd the text is just to confirm and the final details on arrival. Even then, talk would be preferrable but it seems that many people don't like talking on the phone anymore. Discretion, discretion, discretion.

• Like 1

What is worse that a guy having dinner with his SO and a text from me?

It actually happened to me once a few years back. I had met this visiting lady a few times. Although we texted back and forth frequently, it was still a shock when an alarm sounded with the arrival of her text advising me of her impending visit. I had inadvertently left the alarm on when texts arrived. From that time on, I had never turned my alarm on on my phone.

If I can't return a text, I will not do so after the 30 min mark has passed. Same thing with phone calls. I do not call back if I miss them and I don't have voice mail because there is no point. I state on my website to try and call me back again. My clients appreciate that.

Posted via Mobile Device

Your alarm on your phone will ring, even if its on a silent. :)

My phone is set to no audible notification for text messages and has a password that only I know so when i close the case and lay it down it locks... so it's ok to text me any time.

• Like 1

My phone is set to no audible notification for text messages and has a password that only I know so when i close the case and lay it down it locks... so it's ok to text me any time.

That's exactly what I do. I can click (if I like) to see if a text has arrived, but I require a password to turn it on to open and read the message. And nobody but myself knows this password.

• Like 1