New Year's Eve Plans

What is everyone doing for New Year's Eve

Me, after an overall bad two years I'm spending a quiet evening home alone, no family.

Looking forward to the end of this year and 2015 arriving

My dinner, homemade beef stroganoff over noodles washed down with a beer and followed by apple crisp

I'll spend the afternoon and evening watching movies already recorded on my PVR

I know, I'm boring LOL

RG

• Like 2

Guest D***el B***e

I'm a total bore for New Year's Eve. I used to party heavily in my younger days but since I've had kids, New Year's Eve has taken a different spin. Likely a dinner at home with my wife, a few drinks, then pass out by 11:00 on the couch!!! lol lol

Don't get me wrong, New Year's Eve is only one evening in the year. I still party hard, and if you check my profile you will see the motto that's been driving my life ... "Work Hard, Party Hard, Live Long"

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I have had enough of seeing family so I will be spending a quiet evening @ home. I have a James Bond Marathon in mind for the evening after a dinner of Cabbage Rolls and Perogies with some beer. I look forward to the passing of this horrible year and hope for better things to come.

I will probably work part of the evening and then meet up with a couple of friends to bring in the new year.

I am just as happy to stay and do nothing as it's always a hassle to get a ride on New Years Eve.

• Like 2

Family and friends at our place to ring in the new year.... lots of people but yet kinda think it will be a lonely night.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 1

World Juniors New Year's Eve classic- Canada vs USA, then dinner at a local restaurant and a late movie, the latest Hunger Games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

getting together with a few friends watching a couple of movies. may go to Rideau Carleton Raceway to bring in the new year.

although last years new years eve was the best ever for me personally, cant go into details though!!! leave it up to your imaginations!!!

all the best to everyone, stay safe, and looking forward to seeing my regular ladies in the new year :)

• Like 1

I actually do not have any plans this year. Given I have to work earlier than normal today, probably just eat something when I get home with a glass or two of wine and maybe watch a movie. Highly doubt I'll make it to midnight! My New Year's Day plans though should be fun ;)

• Like 1

Hmmm I thought I was one of the rare ones to be alone on New years eve...nothing planned for me either...maybe go on cam and work ...might as well make the best of it :)

• Like 1

Well, I wish I could say that I was going to spend some time with one of these beautiful ladies but alas, my little town is a little slow right now. Besides, my sinuses are all blocked up from work the last couple days. So it's looking like home alone and watch the world junior tournament.:biggrin:

• Like 1

Hmmm I thought I was one of the rare ones to be alone on New years eve...nothing planned for me either...maybe go on cam and work ...might as well make the best of it :)

Don't tempt me to leave my party to Cam with you :)

• Like 2

A quiet evening at home! Nothing better. Will have yummy snacks later (shrimp, scallops, lots of appetizers!!), and gonna have a few drinks :) Canada vs. USA on right now, then who knows?

I am thrilled to see 2014 ending, and am very looking forward to 2015 and what it has to offer!!

Xoxo, Miss Lane

• Like 4

Going out with some friends to a place that will involved nudity, probably some type of sexual activity (probably fingering at the most), lots of kissing and playing with boobies and champagne

• Like 2

Guest A**aTo**h

I chose to stay in tonight. The past two weeks have been so busy with work parties, parties with my friends, along with family get-togethers (and and awesome visit with my favorite companion!) that I thought it would be great to stay in, enjoy some quiet time and just relax! Tomorrow the gym, first thing!

Just my daughter home and me. A quiet night. I took the last two days off work and have done nothing but surf and sleep and watch movies. I had been thinking to plan one last adventure for 2014 but just never found the right connection. Oh well there is always tomorrow lol

It was a very busy evening at home with many friends, neighbour's, co-workers and clients of mine and my wife's and children coming by our home to help ring in the new year.

While people came and went all evening a group of about 30 of us raised a glass of champagne at midnight to welcome 2015.

It's now 2:45am in St. John's and the last of our guests have left with me driving a carload home (one of the benefits of not drinking).

I thought before I signed off for the evening I would share a New Years Picture of the city of St. John's that I took from Signal Hill while i was out driving people home.

Happy New Year Everyone

• Like 4