Gentlemen What is your preference in hair color

Hey everybody,

Curious to know what the response would be regarding hair preference. I am always told by people that men prefer blondes but I don't believe it. Lets get to the bottom of this. Well call this thread "Cerb Hair preference" lol

What is your hair color preference on a lady? Blonde, brunette, redhead.......

I used to try to conform to what seemed to be the "preferred" hair colour on women, based on men's opinions, but now I colour my hair for me :D. RED all the way!! I feel like my true self as a redhead. I love it!

My girl friend has long brown redish auburn hair. I love it... She of course would prefer to be a blonde. We always want what we don't have ay?

I think you have beautiful hair hun.. xo

Additional Comments:

Seems like lately I haven't posted anything interesting. Thought I'd start the weekend off with a bang lol

It's a great topic Selena and I have no doubt that it'll get many responses :D. Have a great weekend, Beautiful! xo

Redheads are popular around here.

I have got to get new pics done lol!I have been so many different shades of red since the black hair that everyone sees in my pics.

I have always had a "thing" for women with jet black hair. I love long dark hair...seems most ladies prefer blonde however.

As a younger man I always had a thing for blondes. I was a Farrah fan. As I got older I drifted towards red heads. I dated 5 girls in a row with red hair. Today I love all hair colours from Jet Black to multi-coloured hair.

I could never be blonde..it would look reeeeally weird, lol. I've had light hair, but the closest I ever came was strawberry blonde...and even then I had black roots after, haha

funny tho I think hair color preference is something thats embedded in our brains at an early age...my son only thinks blonde girls are pretty...he once even told me to tell the girl at the macdonalds with the "yellow hair" that she was pretty while he cowered in the back-seat...(yes it was very weird) hes had the same "girlfriend" at school for 2 years and shes a little blonde girl.

The kicker? my son is only turning 9 next week!!! argh. I'm guessing I'm going to have to hide all the blondes from him later...somehow I dont think I'll be able to, haha

Morning all!

First off, I love all women who take care of their hair. Rich colour, full bodied, soft and smells clean!

Redheads and brunettes with red highlights are hot. Blondes that are natural. And long jet black hair is really hot, only been with one lady that had this!

Guest S***e

My thoughts as well TL. I love long hair that's clean and smells great be it red, blonde, brunette or jet black. Nothing wrong with short hair either that works very well too with some ladies, but my preference is for long hair. Natural redheads will always make my heart skip a beat or two.

Morning all!

First off, I love all women who take care of their hair. Rich colour, full bodied, soft and smells clean!

Redheads and brunettes with red highlights are hot. Blondes that are natural. And long jet black hair is really hot, only been with one lady that had this!

I love long hair on women. I find it feminin, sexy and sensual.

Long blond wavy hair is very sexy and wild, love it!

Long dark straight hair is elegant and classy.

My natural color is light redish brown hair but since a few years, I became a blonde.

Lately I prefer to have 2 colors: brown and blonde. A girl has to change once in a while, lollll.

About 2 years ago, I went back to my original color but soon came back to blonde.

I love long blonde hair and I defenetly feel more sexy with it.

In my opinion, any color of hair is nice, it all depends on your attitude

Have a great weekend everyone!

Beijinhos :boobies:

I would have to say there are too many people with blond dyed hair!

Alot of black women have been dying their hair Blond and only about 1% can carry it off.

I would say choose the hair color that looks best for you no matter what color it is.

To me its about the personality that makes you sexy or hot not the color of your Hair.

Look at Sandra Bullock an Average looking woman who comes off hot and sexy do to her personality and the way she carries her self.

I believe its always about the way you carry yourself not the hair color.

Guest s******ecan****

I too have noticed that a lot of ladies in the business seem to dye their hair blonde. Just curious as to why? Is it a personal preference, is it because you percieve this is what guys want? Provides a measure of anominity?

Long black hair for me, 2nd choice would be red. All that being said, whatever suits you. Katie @ CMJ looks fabulous in her very short hair.

I have natural dark (or I guess you call it dirty) blond hair. A friend of mine paid for me to have highlights done for her wedding last year. Hated them and have not had them done since. I was born with this colour and assume that it is probably the best one for me. If I were to go darker or red, I would have to dye my eyebrows too lol.

Guest S***e

So true ED Man, so true. Total package!

I believe its always about the way you carry yourself not the hair color.

Guest Ou**or**n

Total package -yes, however if that total package includes long dark brown hair all the better ;) However truth be told I don't think hair colour has ever been much of a factor in my choice of a lady.

Guest S****an

For me it's definitely brunettes. Straight, curly, long, short- I find them all irresistable. Combine them with brown, hazel or green eyes and I'm in heaven :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Tall slender blue eyed pale brunettes are my most favorites. On the hair alone, I have preference for black hair, however, if it is in combination with pale skin and natural (unshaven), then that would be absolutely heavenly for me. I am a variety seeking type of person and that is the reason for my hobbying. However when I find a favorite like that, I am hooked to her for months.

I dated a girl in the 80's who kept her hair almost shaved. I thought (and still do) it was extremely sexy (I assure you she was very feminine otherwise - it's not a deep rooted gay fetish for you psychologists out there ;-)). For me it has always been the eyes. Hair colour does not matter.

Blondes aren't really winning on this thread.. lol..

Gents and the ladies seem to prefer read heads and brunettes.. WOW!!

I knew that "all men prefer blondes was bs lol".

I am considering changing to brown or red but I don't want it to affect my business... No joke.. I agree with Anessa... Seems like were programmed to believe whatever growing up.. weird Ay...

I am really considering going redhead. Hmm Let's see what others have to say.. I think this thread will help me make a decision. Tks guys and gals for taking time to post your view on this.. Greatly appreciated... xoxo