Ottawa 2015 Spring social

Thank you and congratulations to Loneskater and Alexxandria for putting together an amazing night! I had so much fun seeing old friends and meeting new people and the cheese platter was delicious. Can't wait for the summer edition!

• Like 1

Well last night was my first social, I wanted to say thank you for the lovely music ,yummy food and the good times.It was so much fun making new friends and getting to say hello to some old friends. I won a door prize which was so much fun,and I even got a little dancing in heh. Thank you so much.

• Like 1

Thank you to Alexxandria and Loneskater for their fantastic hard work and dedication to organizing such a fantastic social! I had an amazing time and have my fingers crossed that I'll be able to attend the next one.

Great job by both of you!!! :D

• Like 1

Thank you for hosting another amazing evening, it was great to be able to get to Ottawa to attend. It was lovely to catch up with everyone and share many laughs and drinks. Sorry for having to leave early and maybe next time I won't book a 6am flight :)

I was thinking charity auction for a future event and I believe Wendigo and Icebreaker would be PERFECT candidates for it :) Think of the people we could help....

Thanks again and heres hoping the summer social has NO snow

• Like 3

Guest P*rry

Thank you Loneskater and Alexxandria for hosting the CERB social. The hard work put into organizing the event came to a successful conclusion Thursday evening. I had fun!

A big thank you to the sponsors of the give-aways.

Thanks Loneskater and Alexxandria, had a great time seeing old faces and meeting new people at the social! Also a big thank you to the spas for the door prizes for the gents!

• Like 1

Many thanks to Alexxandria and loneskater for organizing and hosting the Social yesterday evening! It was a really fun time! It was great to see some old friends and a number of lovely ladies I had not met before. Life is good :)

• Like 2

I wanted to add my voice to the round of thanks and congratulations to Alexandra and Loneskater for organizing another great social. It was great seeing everyone again :-)

Looking forward to the South Beach social in July :-)

• Like 2

I'll throw my thanks in too!

Thank you everyone for a wonderful evening of great company, great music, great food, and then some!

Looking forward to attending more in the future! :)

• Like 1

Many thanks to my curl twin Alexandria ;) and Loneskater.

It was fun catching up with old friends and beautiful ladies. I had the pleasure of meeting 3 nice gentlemen at the bar...I'm sure you will recognize yourselves...thank you for the great conversation :)

Bianca xxx

• Like 2

Just wondering if there is any word on when the Summer Ottawa Social will be?

Would love to make this one!

Thanks,

Anna

Seems to me there was a notice at the last one, July 7 th if I'm not mistaken. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thursday, July 9, I think, on the patio, if the weather is good :) It should be a great time ;)

• Like 1