I have had clients travel a few hours to Ottawa because they specifically wanted to see me. I won't mention any names, but let's just say the (mostly lyla members) who traveled 1-3 hours to see me, have been the more reliable and pleasant gents I have encountered. So that tells me that if someone has a desire to see who they want to see, they will make the effort. And to me, that is true compliment.

I am always open to travelling to seeing a gent who is outside the greater Ottawa-Gatineau area as long as I can verify his location and he agrees to a my out hour rate plus travel. I receive at least two to three requests a month to travel to locations an hour or more from Ottawa but often have to decline because I cannot verify their location or they are not willing to compensate my travel time. Sorry, but if it's going to take me a hour to travel to Cornwall for example, and see you for a hour (minimum) and have to spend an hour travelling back, that is 3 hours of my time. I cannot do that for my regular chez vous one hour rate.

If a lady has to spend more than 30 minutes to travel to see a client, I do not think it's unreasonable to expect a surcharge for travel time.

Also, it is very tacky for a gent to expect a lady to discount her rate because he has to travel to her. I have heard "it's going to take me a hour to travel to you, so can you cut me a deal?". It doesn't happen often to me, but the issue has come up.

• Like 3

Hahaha, you don't have to try very hard to impress me!

You're probably not the least bit impressed when I tell you I am coming from Whitby (to Etobicoke) to see you then. Did I ever mention that I mean Whitby England? No, I probably left out that part... ;)

Being from West Ottawa I have traveled to Orleans and would again. The furthest I would travel to see a lady would be Kingston. Timing would have to be right would be at least a 5 hour round trip for a hour.

• Like 1

I've had gents drive from the city to see me in paradise.

A day on the water, hot sun, cool drinks, bbq.... I've even tucked some into bed rather than let them drive all the way home.

;)

• Like 2

I've had gents drive from the city to see me in paradise.

A day on the water, hot sun, cool drinks, bbq.... I've even tucked some into bed rather than let them drive all the way home.

;)

The city? Hell, I'd travel to that paradise from any city!

As Prine puts it:

I'll be halfway to Heaven with Paradise waitin'

Just five miles away from wherever I am.

• Like 1