Batten down the hatches!

Finally, a real winter storm! Gather yer firewood, fill yer gas cans, gather yer provisions and more importantly yer booze and tobacco, prep all yer preps! Hopefully the power goes out for days! I live for this! Bring the grid crashing down! Back to yer basics I say, back to when gold and lead ruled the day! (sorry, born in the wrong century I guess)

• Like 5

I'm ok with it being a snowy day tomorrow I just hope it does not result in the cancellation of a booking I have with an amazing lady tomorrow... but if it does it does we will just reschedule.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ready here. However, I sometimes wonder why on storm days, the phone rings off the hook for me to travel to far off places?

I always chuckle. Stay safe and warm everyone.

• Like 1

Ready here. However, I sometimes wonder why on storm days, the phone rings off the hook for me to travel to far off places?

Ahhh Meaghan... they want you every day it's just that on stormy days their agenda gets cleared and they have a time to dream... While we have not met yet... I have a feeling you make for a pretty wonderful dream.

Just my Opinion

• Like 1

you guys stay safe and warm out there!!

We will do our best but we could really use a visit from a sexy outdoor and indoors activity coordinator...

Did I mention I have a great vintage Leafs Leather Jacket that I would love to wear to an appointment with you :) lol

• Like 1

Well Meaghan, we ALL know that there is just something about a snowstorm. Being stranded in ones own home it's a perfect time for snuggling and cuddling. Somehow the snowstorm creates a whole new and fun atmosphere. :)

Here on PEI right now it is a beautiful evening with crystal clear skies and the stars are bright as can be. By morning we expect a different scenario, but if this storm hits it truly will be our first real taste of winter! NS and NB have had tastes before but here on the Island not so much.

No doubt tomorrow we shall see lots of updates. Stay in and stay warm and get Meaghan there before the snow flies. :)

• Like 5

Ok. So there is a ton of snow on the ground and still no sign of letting up. Winds are still strong and blowing everything around.

Played a trick on the neighbour's kids this morning and told them school was not cancelled. They believed me for a sec.

The big dog went out and had a blast as she ran around amuk (amuk amuk amuk) but the short dogs are not impressed at all.

Freezing rain here (Halifax) now. Been out and shoveled twice, the wine has taken away any cares, so tomorrow I guess see the results as I have to be out, hopefully the roads will be cleared. Stay safe and warm:)

Well that was a disappointment, but winter's not over yet! :)

A disappointment indeed! Next Monday and Tuesday have potential. :)

I love the snow....I say let it snow. We do live in Canada eh!

But I agree its better to be stranded with a lovely laddie! ;)

Argh. Another blizzard. Hurricane force winds, white outs and way too much snow.

I don't know how much more I can take.

At least power is still on. A great excuse to stay in bed and watch movies.

How's everyone else doing?

Clear here now but we are supposed to get show starting toning then changing to rain and freezing rain... hopefully not to much

• Like 1

I think I know why there are no Cerb ladies in Moncton; for most of winter, nobody could get to them. I understand St John and Fredericton are a little bit better.

• Like 1

Wow what craziness. Winds now at hurricane force in places on PEI. This picture is on the main intersection in Charlottetown, the corner of University and Grafton. The Holman Grand Hotel is in the background. Nothing much will be moving here today.

Stay inside everyone in the Maritimes.

StormCharlottetown_zpsea4831d5.jpg

• Like 3

Guest N***he**Ont**y

In the North East of Ontario we are at -35c below today and we were at -45c with the windchill over the weekend.I haven't been out side in 3 days!