Thank You Thread!!

Just a feel good thread where we can thank all the ladies and gentlemen for everything they do.

I will make this very general to start and thank the few ladies that I have met for a wonderful experience and hope to meet many more in the future and find my one most important ATF/regular.

I would like to thank the board for keeping this a fun, enlightening and entertaining place for all of us to enjoy.

And mostly I would like to thank the few that are there for me on an almost daily basis. (You know who you are) Thank you for going above and beyond and I wouldn't be who I am now without you.

Thank You Ladies!

And Thank You Everyone.

• Like 5

This is a very refreshing site when compared to so many of the other sites... lol... be we do have our moments.

We certainly should be thankful for a great place like this to connect.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 2

The mods do a great job of keeping this place peacefull.

But it wouldnt be here without all these beautiful women!!

Thanks ladies.

• Like 2

Just a quick message is to thank all my Cerb friends who throughout my journey with cancer, have made me laugh and shed a tear!

(Either that or I had gas that day!)

You folks have been great.

Thx

Even though we havent met you always managed to make me smile with a note or message on my wall...thank you for that Tom xxx

Bianca

• Like 3

Guest A**aTo**h

Thank you for starting a fun thread Vader (that in itself qualifies as a thank you!)

I'd like to thank the interesting posters who are intriguing, thought-provoking and challenge ideals, norms and opinions. That's what helps make this place so intriguing!

I second that! I would like to thank the people who offer new perspectives and voices outside of the 'normal'. Although sometimes people are quick to tell you how wrong you are for thinking the way do, there are people here who value and appreciate these opposing views. It's a good way to have a discussion or debate. Besides, if everyone agreed on everything, we wouldn't have anything interesting to talk about or learn from.

• Like 5

Vader you an awsome person & thank you for that! I love talking to you :)

I also like to thank everyone else here for being so wonderfully welcoming!

• Like 2

I started the 3 word thread yesterday and to my suprise its taking off like crazy!!! Thanks to all you people who truly ROCK!!!

It sure did make me feel good to know you amazing people are enjoying it so much.

And thanks Kelsey, I enjoy talking to you anytime. You are a truly hot and amazing lady. ;)

• Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y

A thank you to all the very nice ladies I have met on this site on this Valentines Day. Ms Emily Rushton, Ms Jessica Lee , the awesome Keissy and the retired Emily Marie and Ms Erin Porter who was the local Apple Of My Eye..

I'd like to thank everyone who keeps the pleasure fires burning regardless of what someone else says is right or wrong. To all the ladies who take the time to protect not only themselves but their clients and who give of themselves. To all the lovely gents who continue to spend time with the lovely ladies and show their appreciation in a myriad of ways.

It's Valentines Day...spread a little love and say thanks!

• Like 4

I do not post much but that is not to say I am anything but a big CERB fan. So thanks you to everyone for making CERB what it is and thank you to all the ladies I have met, (I am hoping each of you ladies already know how much I appreciate you). Happy Valentines day everyone!

• Like 2