I confess that...

I confess I smiled when I read Christy is not as innocent as she appears.... while I have not met her (yet) I never really thought of her in innocent terms :) in fact most of my thought about her became illegal in December. Lol

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Guest A**aTo**h

I confess that I think dirty thoughts about Mia and Cristy, two gorgeous ladies!

I confess I have viewed Mia new pictures more than once and had dirty thoughts

• Like 1

I confess that I as well have had many a dirty thought about both these lovely ladies and some of the things I would like to do with them!

• Like 2

Oh my God we are so much in trouble! We have so many bad things to confess!!! OK, I confess that I love this thread, and that I woke up this morning with very dirty thoughts! What about the others? What do you have to confess? Come on, say it ;-)

• Like 1

I confess that this thread is really hot and that although I have never met Cristy and Mia, I'm turned on by what they confess about. I also confess that I have seen the sexy Gabriella naked but not with honey on her gorgeous body, but now I can just imagine it, and I confess that it is turning me on!

• Like 3

I must confess that I enjoy enticing naughty thoughts to take root in peoples minds especially when they reciprocate and their descriptions create delicious visuals in mine.....RAWR!

• Like 2

I must confess, that this thread got me thinking about Ms. Mia Adore and that I'm over due for a repeat visit with her :)

• Like 1

Guest A**aTo**h

I confess, that I feel kind of shy confessing what I would truly like to confess

Guest D***el B***e
I confess I like it when a lady squirts

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

I confess that I've had a few of those experiences and it is fawwwwking unbelievably exciting ...