SPs Who Wear Glasses - Do You Find it a Turn-On?

How to Feel About Sps who Wear Glasses During Sessions  

44 members have voted

1. 1. How to Feel About Sps who Wear Glasses During Sessions

• I find it to be a real turn on, so YES, wear them!
    • I consider it a turn-off, so, NO, take them off!
    • I don't really care either way.

As an SP who wears glasses, I often find myself removing them during my encounters - more for convenience sake, but also because I assume most of us think we look better without them.

However, I have often been asked to leave them on because some guys actually find them to be a turn-on.

Just wondering how many of you really dig girls with glasses and why?

Just wonder who are the SPs who wear glasses in the bedroom?

One client of mine admitted he is absolutely for comedienne Tina Fey in glasses.

I don't get it, but hey, if it turns you own, I'll wear mine!

I've been asked to both leave them on and take them off. I think its a perspective thing. Myself, I am very visually oriented and like to leave them on as a preference, but not always do-able. And yes my glasses got flung off my face once. It didn't break the mood in the least, nor my glasses! :-D

I've been asked to both leave them on and take them off. I think its a perspective thing. Myself, I am very visually oriented and like to leave them on as a preference, but not always do-able. And yes my glasses got flung off my face once. It didn't break the mood in the least, nor my glasses! :-D

Chanel, you look smokin' either way! :boobeyes:

Perhaps we need to invest in an extra pair of "working" glasses in the event we encounter a mishap.

There is nothing sexier than a beautiful woman in glasses. I'm thinking of getting nice frames with fake lenses for that naughty librarian look :-)

Posted via Mobile Device

There is nothing sexier than a beautiful woman in glasses. I'm thinking of getting nice frames with fake lenses for that naughty librarian look :-)

Posted via Mobile Device

Now Lindsay, you could read to me as the "naughty librarian" and I will ensure I read you from "front to back" or cover to cover:mrgreen:

Chanel, you look smokin' either way! :boobeyes:

Perhaps we need to invest in an extra pair of "working" glasses in the event we encounter a mishap.

Never thought of that. hmmmm Think I'll start shopping around to preempt blindness. 8-)

Posted via Mobile Device

Definitely love that look.

Guest C****** K***e

I am, shall we say, incredibly optically challenged. I usually wear contacts for convenience's sake, but I do occasionally wear my glasses, if my eyes/head are having a bad day. Those times, I take my glasses off...at $350 for lenses alone, I can't risk breaking them!

I have had requests to wear mine, though. I have no preference as to how I look with or without them...I chose them because they look good!

I haven't seen her in person, but I gotta say that Naomi looks absolutely ravishing in glasses, at least in her pics!

For me it depends on the girl and the style of glasses she is wearing. Some styles just don't come across as sexy at all.

There are those that can really pull off a very enticing naughty librarian look. Now I have a sudden desire to find help finding a good book.

Guest S****an

Darn, I know there's a good Sarah Palin wisecrack here, I just can't think of one that won't get me banned, lol.

P.S. Glasses are sexy.

Glasses or not, it does not bother me. Most important is seing the other. Like all the senses, vision is part of the encounter.

Myself, usually, I wear my glasses; and sometimes, I wear contacts so I dont have to remove my glasses and I can see everything sharply. It's a question of mood.

IMHO beauty is about the person, not so about what she wears.

Most part of the client ask me before the encounter if I can wear my glasses ... They see it on my pictures and it seems to turn them totally "on" lolll

So usually I'm wearing it at least for the beginning ... but I'm taking it off for the action if I don't have any special request about keeping it.

I don't need glasses but sometimes I'm asked to wear some as part of role-play.. so I bought a bunch at the dollarama and took out the lenses.

This would be a good idea for the girls who are asked to wear their glasses but don't want to break them.. you can wear contacts and still wear glasses for the outfit.:bddog:

For the most part, I don't take them off until I get really into the BJ and that's only because they tend to fall off anyway and I'd rather not detract from the experience so I can push my glasses up.

Erin doesn't take hers off, and it's hot.

You're hot. :)

maybe adding those sport strap thingys to hold your glasses on.. yah.. that's not sexy at all.

Oh my god, I wore those when I used to play basketball and they were not sexy in any way.

Wah! I could never have guessed that over half prefer SPs wearing glasses. That's interesting, indeed.

I once was seeing a provider on a somewhat regular basis and never knew that she wore glasses, on a particular instance she was wearing her glasses when I arrived and they suited her so well, incredibly sexy. Gives me a chub just thinking about her. :-D