Breast play, do any Ladies really enjoy it?

Guest W***a**

I figure many accommodate the request if it is presented, but do any ladies really enjoy or get pleasure from breast play?

(nipple stimulation, t#t f%^&ing, grabbing, squeezing)

I'm sure the ladies can and will answer for themselves, but... I get the feeling that this, like many things, is something that varies a lot between individuals. Some seem to love it, some don't seem at all bothered.

• Like 1

I agree with Cristy. Our breasts are as individual as we are and they can also change and vary based on numerous factors. My suggestion would be to communicate openly and often. Ask the lady if this or that feels good. Pay attention to cues and reactions and do more of what gets a good reaction and less of what doesn't.

There are days the wispiest of touches drives me crazy (in a good way) and other days that tickles. Sometimes I like it firm or even rough and sometimes I don't.

And you thought it would be an easy answer! Enjoy breasts, nipples and the ladies they're attached to.

• Like 4

! Enjoy breasts, nipples and the ladies they're attached to.

And please remember, they are ATTACHED, meaning that they are not meant to be removed. Proceed with caution, the lady will let you know when or if she wants you to increase the pressure. Start off too hard and fast and grabby and twisty, chances are the play part will end as soon as it started lol

• Like 4

I Love kissing a woman's breast's holding them softly in my hands while I kiss them all over. I lick the nipples and suck gently on them, never rough. I will massage the nipples with my fingers as well but gently. A Ladies breasts should be massaged gently and kissed all over. In the case of a DUO I have twice the FUN. I love breasts and treat them nice..

• Like 2

I figure many accommodate the request if it is presented, but do any ladies really enjoy or get pleasure from breast play?

(nipple stimulation, t#t f%^&ing, grabbing, squeezing)

I certainly do! In fact I get disappointed when there is either very little or NO breast play involved.

• Like 4