Hockey fans, come on in!

Decent series, glad the sens made a series of it, instead of going 4 out.

Congrats to the habs and I'll be cheering you on till the end now.

• Like 2

The Ottawa Senators' captain Erik Karlsson and Montreal Canadiens' P.K. Subban are both up for the Norris Trophy, awarded to the NHL's top defenceman.

Both players have won the Norris before. Parnell Karl (P.K.) Subban or Erik Karlsson? Both players were instrumental to their respective team's success this season. So if you had a vote, who would you go with?

And if you're in the Ottawa area, Erik Karlsson sells his own blend of coffee (EK65) at Bridgehead. For every pound of EK65 sold, $2 is donated to the Homework Club at the Boys and Girls Club of Ottawa. I've tried the blend.. it's a "robust" blend from Honduras, a strong coffee - a lot like Starbucks' Sumatra or Caffe Verona.

CM

• Like 1

Tampa Bay players will feel a little better knowing they do not have to be worried about getting run over by Kronwell after him getting a 1 game suspension, it would be nice to see Overtime in game 7.

• Like 1

Tampa v mtl will be a good series, should go to game 7... With mtl winning ;)

A few surprises for me, thought van city and st Louis would have advanced.

• Like 2

I wouldn't mind a tampa bay/habs series...would be a freaking good reason to fly to Florida for a game :D

Should we assume you will be flying to Tampa now that the Lightning are in the playoffs????

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

It never snows in Florida, How could they even win?!

They are a bunch of hippies on skates I tellz ya!

My prediction is the Habs winning in six again, this series will have close scoring with a great possibility of more Overtime for sure. Go Habs Go

Both teams advanced without their top guns getting many goals it will interesting to see who gets out of their drought first.

Edited by Triple HHH
Spelling
  • Like 1

It's unfortunate that the Flames lost the first game of their round 2 match up but hopefully they will bounce back in Game 2.

I'm not sure what to make of the HABS round 2 match up... statistically I think they would have been better off playing Detroit who they had a better head to head record against this year. The Lightning owned the HABS in the regular season... in fact I think they won ever matchup this year.

My hope is that the regular season record is just that... history and means nothing because this is the playoff but is certainly would not hurt if Price stays hot and Stamkos stay cold.

In any case this Proud Leafs fan will be pulling for Calgary and Montreal in the 2nd Round.

• Like 2

After Tampa taking 7 games to beat Detroit and Montreal having a rest this

is the game the Habs have to win to take the series in 6.

Ready to go with my lucky Jersey on !!! Go Habs Go

• Like 1

End of Regulation Time with HABS and Lightning tied at 1... both goaltenders playing Great... you can't beat overtime hockey in the playoffs.

Unfortunately the Lightning score early in the second overtime to win Game 1...

That means both Canadian Teams are down a game in round 2... time to turn it around in Game two.

• Like 1

Well Tampa continues to have the Habs number, Bishop played just as good as Price in last nights game. There seems to be more players on Tampa that are scoring goals if our guys don't start to score we are in trouble, we are not going to win too many games 1-0. Hopefully game two will be the turn around game for us. Go Habs Go

• Like 1

Geez, why couldn't Ottawa score in overtime like that lol...jk.

Good game, going to be a long series if the first game is any indication.

• Like 1

Even though I know the Habs lost last night in overtime, I'm getting ready to watch the game (I missed it last night :( ). I heard it was an excellent game and both Price and Bishop played an incredible game!

Congrats to Tampa BUT GO HABS GO! :)

Edited by Ga*****la L****nce
edited Benson for Bishop... Don't know what I was thinking lol
  • Like 4

2nd round , no nhl playoff action on a saturday night !

Thank you american television , YOU BASTARDS !!!!

Not looking good for the HABs tonight down 4 to 1 at the end of the second... lets hope they settle it down in the third and take it to the Lightening ...

Prust showing his true colours once again, attacking a goalie under 2 minutes left in the game. Guess the Habs are getting what they deserve a good ass whopping tonight, on the scoreboard.

• Like 1

Not a very good showing by the HABS tonight it seems like the Lightening have their number.... heres hoping that Calgary have a better outcome tonight.

• Like 1