Hockey fans, come on in!

I have my shirt on right now "Carey Price" on my back...I'm going to the hotel bar and cheer on my ATF team.

As for Subban...this guy plays intensively and yes what he did wasn't smart or in the good spirit of sport...but I still love that player coz he has "the eye of the tiger"...always plays 150% and and that will always bother other teams....yes he's loud but that's PK ;)

Bianca

• Like 5

I have my shirt on right now "Carey Price" on my back...I'm going to the hotel bar and cheer on my ATF team.

As for Subban...this guy plays intensively and yes what he did wasn't smart or in the good spirit of sport...but I still love that player coz he has "the eye of the tiger"...always plays 150% and and that will always bother other teams....yes he's loud but that's PK ;)

Bianca

Hmmmm makes me think Lucky Mr Price ;)

As for Subban... does the PK stand for "Penalty Kill" lol

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Good game for HABS... big win in OT... Sens are in a tough spot now not sure they can come back from 2 down with Price playing as well as he is.

• Like 1

Another close game with Montreal winning in overtime, so far we are getting balanced scoring, big game to win before heading to Ottawa.

It was good to see Stone playing for Ottawa after all the chatting after game 1.

• Like 1

Good game, both teams played well... Give credit to the habs but Ottawa played well, could have gone either way to be honest.

Now just have to win two games in our building ;)

• Like 1

Good game, both teams played well... Give credit to the habs but Ottawa played well, could have gone either way to be honest.

Now just have to win two games in our building ;)

Good luck with with that one ;)

• Like 3

Don't really care who wins series but kinda want Sens to win next game for two reasons... of course first so we see more good hockey but also I really don't think many teams benefit from sitting waiting for other series to finish. (and yes I know it only 2-0 just saying longer series better)

PK diving

Additional Comments:

PK turtling...

Additional Comments:

Even his own teammates hate him!

Tonight:

ducks_logo.svgz?v=8.27 Anaheim Ducks versusjets_logo.svgz?v=8.27Winnipeg Jets

Ducks lead series 1-0

rangers_logo.svgz?v=8.27New York Rangers versus penguins_logo.svgz?v=8.27Pittsburgh Penguins

Rangers lead series 1-0

----------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow:

predators_logo.svgz?v=8.27Nashville Predators versus blackhawks_logo.svgz?v=8.27Chicago Blackhawks

Series tied 1-1

canucks_logo.svgz?v=8.27Vancouver Canucks versusflames_logo.svgz?v=8.27Calgary Flames

Series tied 1-1

canadiens_logo.svgz?v=8.27Montréal Canadiens versussenators_logo.svgz?v=8.27Ottawa Senators

Canadiens lead series 2-0

Washington Capitals versus New York Islanders

Series tied 1-1

Monday:

St. Louis Blues versus Minnesota Wild

Series tied 1-1

Tuesday:

Tampa Bay Lightning versus Detroit Red Wings

Series tied 1-1

Leafs took fourth in the draft.Typical Leaf's luck!

Oh but we can look at the bright side. Two of the top four picks come to Canadian teams! Maybe we can get the Leafs AND the Oilers in the playoffs with us next year.

In the meantime however, Go Habs Go.

• Like 2

Edmonton Oilers won the draft lottery! Whoo Hooo.

Leafs took fourth in the draft.Typical Leaf's luck!

"Here is the order for the first 14 picks in the first round of the 2015 NHL Draft:

1. Edmonton Oilers

2. Buffalo Sabres

3. Arizona Coyotes

4. Toronto Maple Leafs

5. Carolina Hurricanes

6. New Jersey Devils

7. Philadelphia Flyers

8. Columbus Blue Jackets

9. San Jose Sharks

10. Colorado Avalanche

11. Florida Panthers

12. Dallas Stars

13. Los Angeles Kings

14. Boston Bruins "

• Like 1

Montreal - Ottawa, Game 3 and this time in Ottawa. I went to a game there last year and its a great venue. I hope the game is as fast and good as intense as the last two were. Time to lay out my Canadiens jersey again. :)

I also just heard that Ottawa is changing goalies. Hammond is out. Now that is good news for me as a Montreal fan, and I am very surprised by it.

• Like 1

With our record (Habs) in Ottawa over the last 10 games it should be an easy victory tonight for the Sens. I have one big concern for the Sens the Habs are getting full commitment from all four lines in both ends of the rink. Add in the balanced scoring we got the first two games plus great defence and having the best goalie in the league at the top of his game all leads up to the Habs winning one of the games in Ottawa. I would not be surprised if we have two more OT games in Ottawa. Go Habs Go

Big wins for the Islanders and Chicago this afternoon, two very good hockey games.

• Like 2

Wow, what a hockey game both teams played so hard, another OT win for the Habs, Anderson played so well for Ottawa. Unsung hero for the Habs come through again.

• Like 2

Disappointing game, just had to hang on for 5mins and was in the bag, but nooope lol.... Sens played really well but needed that extra goal. Give credited to the habs sticking it out.

Time to put the rally caps on, but don't see it happening for the sens... Will win next game but lose the following ;)

• Like 1

Some of the best golfers I played against are leaf fans.....

That may just mean you are a really bad golfer....

• Like 1