Hockey fans, come on in!

Hopefully our top scorers are over their slumps and continue

scoring tonight with one more than Tampa, Go Habs Go

• Like 1

Tampa does this all the time. Not just in hockey either. I believe the Rays did this a couple years ago in the MLB play-offs.It's because the fan base is so diverse and often the home team appears to be under represented. And the powers that be don't really understand their sports, I think. I don't know.

At any rate, good luck to your boys in game 5. In honor of them and because you are my friend, I will take down my Bobby Orr avi for this one time so your hated rival isn't showing up in your threads, Gabby. Lol :icon_wink:

MontrealCanadiens55-56jerseyBeliveau.jpgR.I.P. Jean

Thanks for the info. I had no idea Tampa did this on a regular basis with all/most sports. I would be ticked off if I was a snowbird living there with seasons tickets (for any sport) and had to follow a dress code.

And, please, Keep your Bobby Orr jersey... I love friendly rivalry... as long as it doesn't turn nasty ;)

GO HABS GO!

• Like 2

There is still hope, what an exciting game, closer than it should of being another goal post and crossbar for the Habs, I would say Carey Price was the #1 star with maybe the save of the year deflecting a sure goal with his glove.

A hard fought game and a well deserved win. We finally have a series. Still an uphill battle but at least they have life. Good win and congrats to my favorite Habs fan, Gabby. :)

• Like 1

I was being teased early on in the game by my non-supporter friends, but I had the last laugh.

GO HABS GO.

• Like 1

Great Game last night for the HABS as they showed the Lightening that while they were down 3 games to 0 they have no intention of making that fourth win an easy one.

Lets hope their excellent play continues for game six if it does and they get to a game 7 then we might just get to keep a Canadian team in the hunt...

Additional Comments:

In a couple of hours we will get to see if Calgary can keep the Canadian comeback alive for two teams I hope they can.

• Like 1

It would be nice to see a game 7. The Rangers forced one already in their series and the Habs will need Price to steal one just like Lundqvist did. I think Tampa Bay is going to come out flying and really take it to the Habs. If Price shuts the door and Montreal weathers the storm, they have a good shot because Tampa will start squeezing the sticks a little bit. The Lightning players do not want a return to Montreal, for sure.

The Habs need to cash in on chances instead of hitting the iron and they really need to get some goals on the power play. The PP looked a lot better last game but they still couldn't score. I think the Habs pull it out 2-1 if Price is great. If Price gives up 2 or more goals, they are done, imo.

• Like 2

Any predictions for tomorrow evening?

I say the Habs win 3-2 ;)

Too bad our Canadian neighbors got eliminated in overtime last night :(

I would say same score, it'll be close.

Too bad for the flames, they have some good young players...something to build from.

• Like 1

My prediction is 3-1 with the third goal an empty net one.

My other prediction is that Carey Price shows why he is considered the best in the NHL.

He will show Gabby why he is her favourite player!!!!

Go Habs Go

• Like 1

I guess we will know in a few hours if this will be the final Hockey Night in Canada... I am hoping it's not (which is a big thing... not easy for a life long Leafs fan to hope Habs win).

While the HABS Have won the last two games and made it a series they still are the underdog with the odds not great that they move on... but if they win game 6 all bets are off for Game 7.

• Like 1

Two periods down and it is not looking very positive for Montreal.... I think we will need a miracle in the 3rd....

Not happening with 5 minutes left, it's over. As they said on TV Montreal looked tired, had no speed and TB just wanted it more. :) :)

• Like 1

Big game by Tampa Bay they sure shut us down tonight only 19 shots with about

6 good scoring chances, one major downfall in the playoffs was our power play,

wishing Tampa success the rest of the way.

• Like 2

What a disappointing game 6! The Habs certainly did not play like they were facing elimination :( Oh well...

Congratulations to Tampa for playing a strong round 2 and best of luck to them in the remaining of the playoffs!

• Like 3

New York and Washington game 7 tomorrow has the potential to be one of the most exciting games of the playoffs. I will be cheering for Washington, one of their players Joel Ward played University hockey here on PEI one of the few players to get to the NHL without being drafted.

• Like 1

Sorry to see the last of the Canadian teams eliminated tonight but that's the way it is.

Now being a Leafs fan who has supported all the other Canadian teams in the playoffs... not always easy... I will take this moment to just say this...

With Salary cap rules the payrolls for most NHL teams are pretty comparable.... so the leafs and the flame and Habs and Senators and Canucks all make as a team about the same amount.. now most people want to shit all over the leafs for their poor play (with good reason) but when you think about it they got the same pay as the Habs and Flames but worked a month less... Hmmmm in any other industry that would be considered pretty good lolol

Extra month of Golf... same pay lololol

Like all good Leafs Fans.... I know... There is always next year.

• Like 1

Lol Ice. Gotta love that "glass half full" attitude, brother.

Anyway, Tampa played a solid game from start to finish tonight and really was the better team. The Habs played almost the whole game on their side of center ice. Price needed to perform a miracle for them to win and it wasn't happening. The thing that haunted Montreal all year came back to bite them. The lack of consistent offense. This is why Price should win the Hart. Without him, who knows how bad things could have been. A good season for the team and a great season for Price. Good luck next year, Hab fans.

:icon_smile:

• Like 3

That was disappointing, but at least they didn't go out in 4 and gave Tampa a bit of a scare... But it was really hard to win 4 straight.

The Canadiens had a great session though and congrats to them.

Haha, I guess I'm one of those that will shit all over the leafs ;) as they say always next season..... Or the one after...lol

• Like 1

Well I was travelling for most of that series but with my lucky (unlucky? jersey. I saw game six and at this point have to say that the best team won. Montreal did not want it as much as TB. Please please please lets go get some natural goal scorers for next year!

Since the Canadian teams are now all gone it', "Let's go Jays," and very soon, Go Al's.

Great season Montreal. Thanks for the thread Gabriella.

• Like 3

ducks_logo.svgz?v=8.31Anaheim Ducks

blackhawks_logo.svgz?v=8.31Chicago Blackhawks

2015-rd3-matchups-nyr.jpg

rangers_logo.svgz?v=8.31New York Rangers

lightning_logo.svgz?v=8.31Tampa Bay Lightning

Since the Bolts took out the Habs in round two, I say make it count and take it all the way!

Go Bolts Go!

• Like 2