What would make you quit hobbying?

Is there something that would cause you to quit this hobby ie...entering into a new relationship, your partner's sudden interest in more adventurous sex, performance issues; or do you plan on continuing until you die?

I was just asking that question to myself recently and for me it seems to have started since I have not seen any of you ladies since last winter and I am in desperate need of rough meaningless sex.(OK not meaningless since it will mean I'm back in the game)

I do think that if my partner would get her interest in sex again I might quit it or like what has happened for me work is getting all out of me right now.

For me, I guess it would be the combination of the following:

1. More interest at home

2. I stopped getting what I am currently getting from the time spent with the lovely ladies of CERB (talking more than the physical side here).

Great question Meg.

For me, I guess it would be the combination of the following:

1. More interest at home

2. I stopped getting what I am currently getting from the time spent with the lovely ladies of CERB (talking more than the physical side here).

Great question Meg.

When you retire Meg.....that would make alot of us quit....... :-P

For me, it's when I become too old to enjoy the hobby or can no longer justify the expenditure......

i am in this hobby because I enjoy a beautiful woman's company, and since I always choose longer dates which include dinner, it's a great way to spend an evening when you are out of town........ especially when you repeat with a particular lady and have a lot in common with her.

DON'T RETIRE MEG..........

SNK

well this is something I have been contemplating lately. Why I dont know but has come on my mind a few times.

The reason is unknown but for now I'm still here

Don't worry flyer....I am having way to much fun to contemplate a retirement party at this point! Hopefully and god willing, I will have many more "good" years left in me in order to continue!

Only reason that would make me quit is if there is this special lady that pops into my life, out of the blue, and that it becomes serious to the point that a relationship emerges out of it.

If she is that special to me to accept to commit to a relationship, then for me it's a question of respect to give my all to this one lady.

Otherwise, I'll be hobbying once in a while as I am doing right now, for whenever...

The simple answer for me would be age. But more likely it will be when the effort put in no longer results in outcomes that make that effort worth while.

Peace

MG

1 death

2 illness

3money problems

4 finding my soul mate and true love

5dumb threads oops i've started a few of those myself

6 sevral bad dates in arow or an SP saying she does something and decides she doesn't want to do it

I started to "hobby" because i had lost something and hoped i could find it again, in the last year or so i,ve had some poor experiences, good ones and thankfully some exceptional experiences with incredible women here on cerb. What i was looking for has been found, yet i now believe i will continue to hobby for the forseeable future because of the quality of the relationships i have been lucky enough to enjoy with a few outstanding women, unexpectedly just too good to give up. :cool:

Just started hobbying, in fact only 1 under my belt so to speak, so what would make me quit

1. If all experiences were like the last (and first) one

2. If I got involved in a relationship (not likely, been burned too many

times)

3. Financial

4. Moved up to the arctic circle

RG

Guest f***2f***

1. Meet the woman of my dreams and have a good relationship that includes great intimacy.

2. Financial problems

3. Age and/or ability to perform.

I would definitely quit if I was entering a new relationship, I just can't reconcile hobbying with maintaining a committed relationship. Just my two cents.

I would definitely quit if I was entering a new relationship, I just can't reconcile hobbying with maintaining a committed relationship. Just my two cents.

This is how I feel too. I quit many years ago when I entered a committed relationship. Started again some months after it ended.

Don't know if age would stop me, the nature of the visit might change but there is something about a beautiful young woman close to you that just seems ageless (not trying to make it sound perverted or anything).

Don't worry flyer....I am having way to much fun to contemplate a retirement party at this point! Hopefully and god willing, I will have many more "good" years left in me in order to continue!

Oh I think you do have many "good" years left in you Meg :)

Additional Comments:

1. Terminal impotence

2. Bankruptcy

Great 2 CATO! think I will borrow them and say dido!

Everyone keeps saying money. There is always a way to find some. I was broke for over a year and still managed to get a bit of hobbying in. I barely ate sometimes, but it was so worth it!!!! As for what would get me to stop hobbying, only if I found my true love. That would be my only reason.

1. Lack of interest.

2. Lack of funds...but as has been mentioned here, there is always a way to find some funds.

Have fun,

Jman

hmmmmm........well......if I could get a free lifetime supply of Kleenex.....maybe....

welll I thought i would stop when i got with my GF but she just cant seem to keep up with my appetite. So I guess whenever i lose my strong appetite :-P

I don't know the answer to that yet.