Yeast infection?

I've of late acquired something I've never had before. If I don't shower daily, the tops of my inner thighs, you know, the leg flesh that joins with your crotch flesh, develops moisture which smells of something I've never smelled of before. I suspect yeast, as it's not a totally offensive odor and reminds me of stale beer or bread. Those areas were not moist and smelly before, so I'm wondering if it's a yeast infection? I'm figuring tea tree oil or rubbing alcohol might kill it off, but I'm just curious, can you get a yeast infection in that body area?

It doesn't really bother me, but I do find myself shoving my finger down there when I'm half asleep and then smelling it.

Also, as with any unknown condition, please do not book with any provider until a diagnosis has been made and it is cleared up.

• Like 6

I've of late acquired something I've never had before. If I don't shower daily, the tops of my inner thighs, you know, the leg flesh that joins with your crotch flesh, develops moisture which smells of something I've never smelled of before. I suspect yeast, as it's not a totally offensive odor and reminds me of stale beer or bread. Those areas were not moist and smelly before, so I'm wondering if it's a yeast infection? I'm figuring tea tree oil or rubbing alcohol might kill it off, but I'm just curious, can you get a yeast infection in that body area?

It doesn't really bother me, but I do find myself shoving my finger down there when I'm half asleep and then smelling it.

This is a joke right???? I don't mean to be rude but its the last part about the fingers and smelling it Ill be honest I LOL'ed. If not, Hunny this is definitely a case of TMI!!!

• Like 4

....It doesn't really bother me, but I do find myself shoving my finger down there when I'm half asleep and then smelling it.

Oy, isn't that just a little like giving yourself a Dirty Sanchez?

• Like 3

It can probably be cleared up with paint thinner or oven cleaner.

I doubt it a big deal otherwise it would smell like stale beer or bread.

Now that the warmer weather is here it will probably just go away on its own anyway. I really doubt the increase in temperature and sweating will exasperate it either.

If you find that you can't stop sticking your finger down there maybe get a pair of hip waders and seal them at the waist with duct tape.

Avoid the medical profession like the plague.

Although if you have the plague already just go see a doctor because you didn't avoid the plague so you won't lose style points.

Good luck and switch fingers often.

• Like 6

It can probably be cleared up with paint thinner or oven cleaner.

Or just dunk your balls in Neet (credit for that line former CERB member SaraMQ) LOL

RG

Guest N***he**Ont**y

You could start using Physohex antibacterial soap if you are in doubt after consulting your doctor.

TMI man! TMI!

You probably have yeast infection or even smega. Look it up and don`t book with anyone until it`s cleared up. Go see a doctor and maybe get some monistat at the pharmacy while you`re at it to stop the itching. Now you know what we ladies have to deal with at times.

I feel like I want to puke now.

• Like 5

Well first off I would seriously recommend you having a shower/bath daily...your personal hygiene is the most important thing and should be on the top of your to do list

Second I would recommend you going to see a doctor if you feel something isn't right to get cleared up of anything that could.be possibly wrong

And why o why are you putting your fingers down there and smelling them....I don't know!

• Like 1

God. That should be the Frist place to go DOCTORS. Any time I don't feel right about anything I go and make a appointment to see my doctor. Not ask strangers darling. We are not doctors and bet most of us wish we were. But the best place to go and find out what it is, is your doctor Hun.

• Like 2

I'm kind of curious if the the OP is being serious here because he has other posts on other threads that indicate he has some health issues and may or may not be on medications.

Bottom line though is that your body has some pretty sophisticated chemistry.

Throw that out of whack and it does strange stuff like break out with rashes and smell bad.

It's pretty much common sense and if you are involved in this lifestyle you need to pay extra attention to those kinds of things.

Generally if your finger can't pass the sniff test you need to get some professional advice.

But I kind of thought we all knew that already?

• Like 3

My advice would be to avoid bathing for 2 weeks and continue daily finger smell tests.

After 2 week period if the yeast smell has progressed to fish odor you can bake some home made bread. By that time you will certainly have smegma(head cheese), so you can have some yummy toasted cheese sandwiches !!!

Pop a clean digit around the other side now and then to test the bum for excess odor. If all isn't fresh as daisies, just splash on half bottle of Brut. :)

• Like 2

I'm kind of curious if the the OP is being serious here because he has other posts on other threads that indicate he has some health issues and may or may not be on medications.

Bottom line though is that your body has some pretty sophisticated chemistry.

Throw that out of whack and it does strange stuff like break out with rashes and smell bad.

It's pretty much common sense and if you are involved in this lifestyle you need to pay extra attention to those kinds of things.

Generally if your finger can't pass the sniff test you need to get some professional advice.

But I kind of thought we all knew that already?

I agree that we all need to pay attention to things and we should let our doctor be aware when things seem...ummmm "off" shall we say

But, and I'm copying/pasting OBE's own words, bolding the key ones

"If I don't shower daily, the tops of my inner thighs, you know, the leg flesh that joins with your crotch flesh, develops moisture which smells of something I've never smelled of before"

I think anyone who doesn't shower/wash every day, well their finger isn't going to pass the sniff test. And I take it from the way his post was worded it only happens when he doesn't wash daily...so maybe a shower, bar of soap and scrub brush are in order

RG

• Like 1

My advice would be to avoid bathing for 2 weeks and continue daily finger smell tests.

After 2 week period if the yeast smell has progressed to fish odor you can bake some home made bread. By that time you will certainly have smegma(head cheese), so you can have some yummy toasted cheese sandwiches !!!

Pop a clean digit around the other side now and then to test the bum for excess odor. If all isn't fresh as daisies, just splash on half bottle of Brut. :)

Geez lol

Are you trying to win the best award for the most discussing sarcastic advice given in this thread? lol

If so, hats off to you!

You've done a mighty fine job at turning my stomach!

• Like 3

Guest **cely***r***ne

Why?

Just why did you post this? I am only curious..and grossed out to the max.

I don't even think this is funny. But it has to be a joke. I mean why would someone post publicly about fingers and smelling them..? Dear Lord.

Perhaps the OP is posting this as a joke, but the smelly finger test is just a sampling of perhaps a client/providers hygiene at the moment. I have had a few encounters with well reviewed ladies that have not passed this simple test.

• Like 1

I believe I have been outdone. lol

I've never had a yeast infection before, and yes, previously I could go a few days without showering AND without feeling grungy or smelling stinky anywhere, but not anymore. After some very wet encounters I suspected I contracted a yeast infection but wasn't sure; now I am. I'll try an over-the-counter feminine yeast infection medication and take it from there. If it doesn't improve then yes I'll see a doctor; I don't hate doctors, I just hate the waits.

I shower when I feel like it; sometimes daily, sometimes I let myself go a couple of days (Ahh, the pleasurable freedom of bachelor life where you do (or don't do) exactly what you want). I shower before every rendezvous so don't worry, I'm not that much of a pig.

And yes I stick my finger in parts of my body and smell them, as I'm sure every man does; I'd lick those parts too if I could. A man's life is not that different from a dog's: if you can't eat it or fuck it, piss on it.

After some very wet encounters I suspected I contracted a yeast infection but wasn't sure; now I am. I'll try an over-the-counter feminine yeast infection medication and take it from there.

I hope you're not insinuating you got this from an " encounter". Men get yeast infections too.

Prolonged antibiotic use increases your risk of a yeast infection, and men and women with diabetes or impaired immune systems, such as those with HIV, are more susceptible to yeast infections.

Signs and symptoms of a male yeast infection include a reddish rash, itching or burning at the tip of the penis. Most male yeast infections are easily treated with over-the-counter antifungal treatments, such as Monistat (yes, men can use it too). Apply the medication directly to the affected skin twice daily for a week. If the rash doesn't go away, or if it recurs frequently, consult your doctor.

• Like 8

I've never had a yeast infection before, and yes, previously I could go a few days without showering AND without feeling grungy or smelling stinky anywhere, but not anymore. After some very wet encounters I suspected I contracted a yeast infection but wasn't sure; now I am. I'll try an over-the-counter feminine yeast infection medication and take it from there. If it doesn't improve then yes I'll see a doctor; I don't hate doctors, I just hate the waits.

I shower when I feel like it; sometimes daily, sometimes I let myself go a couple of days (Ahh, the pleasurable freedom of bachelor life where you do (or don't do) exactly what you want). I shower before every rendezvous so don't worry, I'm not that much of a pig.

And yes I stick my finger in parts of my body and smell them, as I'm sure every man does; I'd lick those parts too if I could. A man's life is not that different from a dog's: if you can't eat it or fuck it, piss on it.

Are you for real. I'm a bachelor too, and shower every day, sometimes in the summertime when it's really hot and humid, a few times a day. What is pleasurable about living like a pig. Like PP said, don't lump all us men in the same category as you. Your not like all men, you're an aberration. Actually frankly I think you insult dogs too

Disgusting and disturbing

RG

• Like 3