I've recently had to change my policies regarding email booking. Unfortunately I had too many people not show up and not even bother to cancel. Sometimes they would get my address and then start harassing me.

Does anyone here do email booking? How do you screen via email and ensure you are getting a booking with a sincere client and not just a time waster?

You can always ask for references, and speak to other SP's about your prospective client to get a good sense of how things stand. Remember, your safety and comfort level takes precedence over everything else.

• Like 3

Mail is fine, but your might want to request a confirmation call on the day of the appointment. I have used email to introduce myself, but feel more comfortable talking to the lady if I have a positive email response.

• Like 2

I only book via email and don't have any issues (some will complain, however when they realize it show you book, they learn to respect your rules). You can email me [email protected] if you want more details on how I conduct things.

• Like 4

I know the ladies I see book using email

Included in initial contact is providing screening/verification information including reference and real name

This is done ahead of time, but even after it is done, I still contact the lady a couple days ahead of time to confirm the date

Likely if a prospective client provides complete screening information and confirms the date you won't get no shows.

And if he has to cancel he'll notify you

Just my two cents

RG

• Like 2

Booking by e-mail is a good way to weed out the impulse guys, who have a greater propensity for being time-wasters and no-shows. And of course some phone contact the day of the appointment is good as well. A quick phone call can tell you a lot: confirms gender, get a sense of how sober they are, and a general "feel" for the guy. Some ladies want clients to phone a few minutes before the appointment when they are at a nearby intersection, other ladies want a phone call earlier. You find what works for you and what you are comfortable with.

Contrary to what some would have you believe: us ladies choose what we are comfortable with and the clients work around it. They don't call the shots. If you're not comfortable with anything, don't do it. That's as true of how you book your appointments as it is of what you do when you're spending private time with a gent.

By all means, contact Miss Rushton. She's a sweetheart and is always happy to help give tips on screening.

• Like 6

Sometimes they would get my address and then start harassing me.

Many providers don't provide their address in written form (i.e. email or text) and I think this is probably a helpful approach. Disclose only enough information to make the rendezvous work on your terms!Stay safe and don't give any time to the arseholes!

• Like 5

email bookings do work well, as long as the potential client isn't looking for the 'now' appointment.

Some clients don't realize that we could be in a dead zone for internet and not receive the message at that time, or in a situation where we can't answer the email right at that time.

Booking by email has worked well for me when the client is booking a few days in advance, as this way I can get a sense of what the client is looking for.

I do follow up with a call for confirmation though, this way you can get a clear sense of communication and no miscommunication.

If someone doesn't like your policies, too bad for them. You have your policies set up the way you wish to conduct them, it is not up to the client to dictate how they are going to contact you.

Let the timewasters and no-shows fall to the wayside, they are not worth your time and effort.

I direct clients to my website and contact page, this way I know they have (or should have read) my cancellation policies and have filled out my screening page.

Clients that truly want to see you, they will be the ones that will do whatever it takes to see you :-)

• Like 4

just don't provide the address until an hour before the appt time, max, when the guy is confirming the appt. Just setting up any appt in advance, at a certain point, is just tire kicking. If they also get your address, and they are pranking you, they've won the jackpot.

new clients don't get my actual address until they are 5-10 minutes away from my front door. and they don't get an actual appt time until they are ready to come over, usually within an hour of arrival.

they are free to contact me by email to suggest days and times, etc, but not for details or booking. and never ever do i put my address in writing.

if you are doing email booking and getting to the address stage and time/day as well, then there is a step that is being missed i think if they are no showing at that point. some think making an appt with a day/time is actually 'booked' when in fact the client doesn't actually know if, on that day and around that time, he can actually get away. if you wait until the day and an hour or so, or morning of that day, to have him email again to confirm or better yet phone you, i think you have less risk of giving out your location to a no shower.

you 99% eliminate it altogether if you do not give out your email until they are 10 minutes away at the nearby location you send them to in your 'location' email confirmation :) still, if they are emailing, or texting, they could still be sitting at home or office, still pranking. If you use a phone call, voice to voice, they tend not to play the same game.

• Like 2

I book all my appointments via e-mail and rarely do I phone a lady unless it is part of her protocol for confirmation, screening or confirming location.

I understand it happens, but I really don't get why guys would prank or just time-waste on purpose. Makes no sense to me.

There's not much I can add to all the great information that's been provided here. I also do all my bookings through email. Having a basic screening procedure in place develops respect from (preferred)potential suitors, and inspires trust. A follow-up phone call is important to gauge several things. I find that having this procedure in place makes me feel safer, and my time isn't wasted. As a result, i've met some really great people!

• Like 3

I've book almost exclusively by email or text. I confirm an hour in advance and expect specific location information then. Through previous contact I've received general location information which is part of my own due diligence. Rarely do I speak on the phone. And I never provide personal information.

Peace

You have some great advice from some super ladies. From a gents standpoint I have no problem booking via email and that is generally the case. At least for sure for initial meetings. Bottom line is that I'm the client and if the lady makes her procedures clear and I really want to see her, then I'll follow her protocols.

Seeing quality ladies may take a little effort, but the quality guys are willing to invest in it.

Cub

• Like 2

That is the other thing about email bookings. It does allow a format for conducting screening/verification. But it also allows the client and lady a chance to get to know one another before they even meet, something that same day dates using text/phone doesn't allow

So when you finally have your date and meet the lady or lady meets the gentleman, some trust has been established and you have gotten to know each other just a little bit

A rambling

RG

• Like 3

As a luddite who has a god awful cell phone with a pain in the ass text function, I always prefer email bookings. I have an email address that is solely for SP related conversations which makes things easier on the discretion front.

I will say I also tend to book days in advance so email exchanges are more practical since there is more time for responding. I regularly confirm my meeting the day before via email.

On the day of the meeting then I start to use my cell phone (and that god-awful text function) as per the instructions of the lady that I have made an appointment with.

This system works very well for me and I assume it works for the ladies as I have had no problem making appointments.

• Like 1

I prefer email as a primary form of communication to arrange a meeting. Putting my thoughts in written form works better for me. I tend to get tongue-tied over the phone, being a shy guy and all. It's not that I would give a call to an SP if that was a requirement of hers, but I know I'll be a pack of nerves. ;) Would also help if I owned a cell phone. Hehe

I have no problems with waiting for a reply from someone. I take a methodical approach to making a booking. I do my research and first communicate with a proper greeting and if I have any questions I'll get them out in the open right away. I'm in no rush, and I might be talking about an arrangement months in advance (which I hope comes across clearly in my communication).

Although I like a lot of back and forth communication prior to a session (and was spoiled by my first SP, though I really appreciated it, thank you), I've learnt that restraint is best as most SPs don't like excessive chit chat. I don't want to waste someone's time as it's just as valuable as money.

• Like 3

I prefer no emails period....I rather speak via phone to confirm and give address...I usually can get a feel from the person wet her they are decent gentlemen or not when we speak and so far it has worked for me....time wasters will come either way wether it's email/text/call

And I also do not text my address as I had girlfriends find my phonenumber and call asking who I am

But hey everyone works how they feel comfortable!

I prefer no emails period....I rather speak via phone to confirm and give address...I usually can get a feel from the person wet her they are decent gentlemen or not when we speak and so far it has worked for me....time wasters will come either way wether it's email/text/call

And I also do not text my address as I had girlfriends find my phonenumber and call asking who I am

But hey everyone works how they feel comfortable!

I may be in the minority as well but I find emails to be a waste of time for me because there are a lot of people out there with TOO much time on their hands and will try to waste the lady's time. I know it's just a matter of hitting a delete button but it's another method aside from text and phone that I would have to deal with.

I don't require references and to each their own but I solely rely on my intuition. I will gauge it with a text first and can immediately tell by their correspondence. Plus, I primarily book same day appts which I like doing so there's really no point in me using email.

If I feel comfortable enough to consider meeting them just based on how they introduced themselves and that they weren't rude, I will ask to speak to them. You can gain a lot of insight by just speaking to someone and I'm highly intuitive.

Many times I have excused myself from the phone and said I wasn't available because even though they sounded okay, I felt something was off. My intuition was telling me no. It never lies and this is what I completely go on. It's as though I know in 20 seconds by phone whether I want to meet them or not.

• Like 2

I use email exclusively. I have wondered if I would get more clients if I had a number for them to call. I find screening easy through email. If a guy is not respectful it comes across easily through email. Its not something they try to hide.

I used to book only via phone call. But I quickly realized how much I hated talking on the phone. Plus, I was getting a lot of spontaneous people that others mentioned, who would book the same day, but not show. Then I switched to email, and it's made things much easier.

Now, new friends are to book ONLY by email. Phone calls don't get answered and texts get a "please review my website" auto response.

To avoid time wasters, I won't book a date without a cell number, and on the morning of our date, I insist on a text message from that number. If it doesn't happen, we don't have a date. It's filtered out a lot of BS for me.

Some prefer to actually speak to the client/provider before agreeing to a date. Whatever works for you and you are comfortable with, then THAT is the right answer. :)

• Like 2

I love email, it is so versatile! While I always follow the lady's preferred method, this is my #1 preference. There is so much that can be said to set the mood and impart a sense of who I am. Even if not spelled out, she will know that care has been taken to read all her info (by not asking stupid questions), and that I am not a flippant or boorish client, but savvy about the process and that I have her best interests in mind. It works quite well! :D

In any case, texting for any length of time on my phone and I go a little ?!@#%&!