Vote here - valued member award - Aug 18 2010

VALUED MEMBER AWARD - VOTE FOR MANY or JUST ON - YOUR CHOICE!  

510 members have voted

1. 1. VALUED MEMBER AWARD - VOTE FOR MANY or JUST ON - YOUR CHOICE!

• 777flyer
    • Alger
    • Big AL
    • Capitalman
    • Cato
    • etasman2000
    • igotaboner
    • Masterowls
    • Mutau
    • Old Dog
    • omehgosh
    • Rickofshadows
    • scottthecanuck
    • Scout251
    • Secret_Admirer
    • Seymour
    • shymale
    • Spike
    • spud271
    • stevecurious
    • T'storm
    • TheLiquor
    • whatsup
    • Wrinkled in Time (wit)
    • NONE OF THE ABOVE
    • ALL OF THE ABOVE

cerbaward.jpg

The VALUED MEMBER AWARD (Burgundy One) is for the hobbyists who are part of our community here on cerb. A recognition award for the guys who take time to participate and contribute.

Requirements

- - - - - - - PLEASE READ - - - - - - -

To solve previous problems this will be the LADIES award for SP's who

contribute on the site and at the same time this award runs we will also

run the VALUED MEMBER awards (For the men). This will solve all the

problems we had in the past (I HOPE).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

YOU CAN VOTE FOR AS MANY AS YOU LIKE!!

The POLL for the guys - Vote for as many as you wish to vote for.

I thought it was Wrinkled in Time, new name for you Wrinkles in Time. LOL. But we all know you as WIT. icon14.gif

Guest W***ledi*Time
... Wrinkled in Time... But we all know you as WIT.

... WU, I'm just glad I didn't name myself TWisted in Time ...

Hey! How come I can only vote for myself 5 times?!? :cry:

Same as for the ladies: I'm so confused about this, I mean unless this is your first day on CERB and you don't know anyone I'll understand but come on if you read any post on here you should be able to vote for someone.

None of the above for the ladies:99

None of the above for men:70

Good luck to all.

Unless "Youngstud" and "doobdude" have come back as "none of the above" LOL :mrgreen:

Hey! How come I can only vote for myself 5 times?!? :cry:

Five times wow you're lucky. I was only able to vote for myself 3 times??? Ha ha.:lol:

i just saw that i was nominated, what i surprise and a honor. thank you to those who nominated and voted for me.

Well Cato is well in the lead, followed by Secret Admirer and Seymour they are neck and neck,(stop the necking you 2 :mrgreen: ) our good man from the East Coast is shaking his head at Seymour and SA following in that 3rd spot, and Old Dog is still barking up everyone's ass in 4th.... my bro Igotaboner is running a distant 5th holding on to his large package hollering "Pick me pick me" :)

keep voting people! Good luck to all nominations! You are all worthy:bowdown:

Well Cato is well in the lead, followed by Secret Admirer and Seymour they are neck and neck,(stop the necking you 2 :mrgreen: ) our good man from the East Coast is shaking his head at Seymour and SA following in that 3rd spot, and Old Dog is still barking up everyone's ass in 4th.... my bro Igotaboner is running a distant 5th holding on to his large package hollering "Pick me pick me" :)

keep voting people! Good luck to all nominations! You are all worthy:bowdown:

I think you should take on Dean Brown from the Team and do the colour for the Ottawa Senator's games!

Guest S***e

Just here long enough to vote for my bros as I head out tomorrow to continue my vacation. Take care and all the best.

Regards,

Spike

My thanks to all those who nominated me, and who voted for me. I've done my best to enhance the experience on cerb, and I'm glad that my efforts are appreciated.

My fellow nominees show what an outstanding community this is. I'm honoured to be among them.

Congrats Cato...well deserved! And congrats to all of the nominees. You are all very special in my books!

Congratulations CATO!! I will be doing the icons later in the week.

Guest W***ledi*Time

Congratulations Cato!!

Also a bow to all the great candidates. All richly deserve the "extra recognition" that the Valued Member Award is meant to symbolize.

The ballot this time around reflects the continuing strength and diversification of the Cerb community, with nominees displaying a wide variety of interests and approaches in their contributions to the board.

Geographically, nominees for the two awards hail from Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Ontario, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, and Quebec -- not to mention certain "citizens of the world" like the conquering Roamin' Roman himself!

On a personal note (if I may make this post serve double-duty): Thank you so much to those who nominated or voted for me!. I am truly grateful!

Again, Congratulations and Thank you!!

Cheers, Wrinkled

Congratulations Cato.

Also congratulations to the nominees and all members that voted - for showing a bit of public recognition for the members on the ballot.

Just wanted to take a quick moment to publicly thank those members that nominated and voted for me. It is great to see members having a bit of fun with this. Have fun all and continue to keep CERB a fun place. The best is yet to come.

Congratulations again to you Cato.

Congratulations Cato!! :) xoxoxox

Posted via Mobile Device

I echo what I have said in another thread. I am very happy and would like to extend my warmest congratulations to the two VERY DESERVING members Megan and Cato to be voted as cerb valued members.

On another note I would like to extend my very sincere thanks to all those who nominated me and voted for me (in fact I would like to extend my thanks to anyone who participated and voted).. I am very flattered to be voted among those top members.

Congrats "mijn vriend" well deserved your contributions certainly have not gone unnoticed! Very deserving CATO! Look forward to reading more from you.

Pete

Hey! Congrats to Cato and Meg! You both rock! I love all of your contributions (especially Cato's redheads! LOL) - please keep them coming, I look forward to them all the time!

I also wanted to say thanks to those 6 very special people who voted for me! I say "special", because I wouldn't even have voted for myself! LMAO - No really, thanks, it made my day to see the nomination and those votes. It really was very nice.

Finally, congrats to everyone else! You're all awesome! CERB is great, and it's all because of you. Thanks for this little pleasure called CERB.

:smile:

Oh ya, and thanks to Pete for the most awesome commentary! Enjoy these fine, animated, way nipilicious, boobie related emoticons my friend :boobies: :boobeyes: - you deserve 'em!