Congratulations Old Dog

Congrats my friend on reaching 1000. I realize that as I type this you are only at 999 but unless you have chosen to take a vow of silence 1000 is imminent, ha ha. Congrats and all the best.

You Old Dog you;) Congrats and keep posting, I thoroughly enjoy reading and laughing along with your posts and your great sense of humor:D

Guest W***ledi*Time

Congratulations OD, your imagination is phenomenal!! The crown looks good on you!

DogCrown.jpg

Old Dog, the community and I pitched in and we got you a little something for reaching 1000 posts. We could only afford to get you one hour with her as she doesn't come cheap so have fun and good luck. Be sure to post a reco. about your experience.

dog_costume_2.jpg

Awwwww ... thanks sooo much folks. I can't but think that I am the one that should be thanking all of you for your friendship and your insights. Believe me when I say I have gained so much more than I have imparted in this short period of time.

I am honoured to count you all as friends!

I can't but think that I am the one that should be thanking all of you for your friendship and your insights. Believe me when I say I have gained so much more than I have imparted in this short period of time....

Actually I have the same feeling. Im rather tribal; and pairing that up with loyalty, I feel rather the same.

I may not post very often or have many pearls of wisdom that fall from my mouth, but I have learned so much about, oh just everything! :)

Dog !

Just want to say I truly enjoy your posts and numerous contributions on this board.......you are certainly one of a kind !!

you're posts have more than once made me laugh out loud......which is a rare treat....

Keep well my friend.......

Awwwww ... thanks sooo much folks. I can't but think that I am the one that should be thanking all of you for your friendship and your insights. Believe me when I say I have gained so much more than I have imparted in this short period of time.

I am honoured to count you all as friends!

OMG...what's with all the mushy mush?????? Can you really teach a dog new tricks?

Anyhow, I am with you on the point of what is to be gained from being a contributing member here on Cerb. I hope that people will learn from your example and keep it coming; whether humour or insight or sage advice, it is more than welcome!

OMG...what's with all the mushy mush?????? Can you really teach a dog new tricks?

Anyhow, I am with you on the point of what is to be gained from being a contributing member here on Cerb. I hope that people will learn from your example and keep it coming; whether humour or insight or sage advice, it is more than welcome!

The mushy mush??? I really feel like a part of this community... always have. That part was heartfelt. The funny side... well that comes from "life"... sometimes people get so hung up on an issue they don't realize that there is humour everywhere. I have always taken a look at things from the ridiculous angle first... it is and always has been a survival technique.

That being said, do I get the key to the executive crapper with this crown thing?

An even more amazing stat is the percentage of Old Dog posts that are limericks!

Ahhhh Rick....

When your numbers are down on the mats,

Don't give up, don't just utter,"Drats.",

My posts, how they rose,

When I betrayed the prose,

For poems that padded my stats!

Old Dog, in honour of your 1000th post, I present to you...

A MAJOR AWARD!!!

major_award_4.jpg

Woooohooooo Ava!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Old Dog -- Congratulations - you've now passed over into the "elite" status. Keep those witty posts coming.

Guest ***nsut***jr

Way to go Dog!

You are wise and witty.

Please keep us all laughing and enlighten for a long time to come.

It's a good place to be.

J