Opinion on pic exchange

Hi guys,

I recently came across a website where a provider asks clients to apply with a full pic of themselves. She says it is because she only sees a very select clientele and that attraction is important and discretion is assured....Personally not something I do .... but I am curious what you guys think of that ? In other words...if she was hot ... is that something you would do ?

Frankly, no. My privacy is as important to me as yours is to you. The lady could be the second coming of Jennifer Lawrence, and I would still not do that.

Absolutely no pictures. The same way I understand that some ladies do not post face pictures for privacy reasons, I will not send them mine.

Some of the hobbyists do have a S.O and this might become a huge privacy problem if done with the wrong lady (think blackmailing).

Cheers

GM

Some of the hobbyists do have a S.O and this might become a huge privacy problem if done with the wrong lady (think blackmailing).

Really, I would have never guessed. In any even I would not send a photo either.

• Like 1

I must say no, I wouldn't. I'm comfortable being screened but I fail to see the need to provide a picture to a prospective companion

And many companions don't have face pictures of themselves

Now I have given a couple pics to a lady that I know One we were talking about fishing and I sent her a photo of me holding a fish I caught

The other, I wanted her opinion (a trusted opinion btw) of me with a beard.

I'm now clean shaven LOL

But I fail to see the need to give a lady I don't know a photo of myself

A rambling

RG

• Like 1

gotta put my 2 cents in here too...privacy is the main issue, that i agree with, I wouldn't send one either, but I have as roaming guy has, exchanged a few with a provider that I was comfortable with and had seen numerous times, ...its a silly screening process....not too what is sillier, the picture sending 1st, or one similar to doing A "car call" first before being considered to a 2nd date in the providers condo,,,think there was a ad placed and an inquiry earlier this week about that one,,,really strange inded

The level of trust I would put in such a procedure can be described in two words: Ashley Madison. So the answer is NO, I wouldn't do it.

• Like 1

Guest S****r

I would never ask for a photo, but I will say I have had guys send me their photo anyway, without me even requesting it. (and I don't mean the dic pics!)

Guest st*****ens**ors

I had someone request a photo after some correspondence, and I obliged. She was well known and reviewed, and, frankly, I found the request flattering. I simply used a photo that wasn't elsewhere on the internet.

Setting up a blackmail scheme is really risky. The penalties for such an offence are high, and the payoff is fairly low.

SPs are people after all, and subject to curiosity.

If, however, someone had that as a booking requirement, I wouldn't consider meeting them.

In my experience having to share a picture is certainly not something I would consider a part of most regular screening processes and is no something I would be comfortable in doing with someone I have never met. However if that's what the lady feels is necessary for her comfort then I would respect her right to operate as she sees fit.

While I don't see this as something I would generally do I did in fact do that with a wonderful lady who I saw regularly for almost two years. Before our initial meeting chatted on an off for several weeks and an she share with me a Number of pictures of herself and a day or so before we met she said she was looking forward to seeing what i looked like and asked if I was willing to share a picture which I did...

So I guess in the right position I guess i would lol

For any lyla ladies I wouldn't hesitate to provide a pic (never a dic pic!) but I seriously doubt I would be asked.... but if it were a BP/craigslist/Kijiji advertiser I might send an early 70's Burt Reynolds pic to balance out the fake pic roster!

I would like to acknowledge the incredible trust and confidence that the many lovely Lyla ladies offer us gentlemen - they are awesome people!

• Like 1

I had someone request a photo after some correspondence, and I obliged. She was well known and reviewed, and, frankly, I found the request flattering. I simply used a photo that wasn't elsewhere on the internet.

Setting up a blackmail scheme is really risky. The penalties for such an offence are high, and the payoff is fairly low.

SPs are people after all, and subject to curiosity.

If, however, someone had that as a booking requirement, I wouldn't consider meeting them.

regarding a new unknown unreviewed sp doing this.

I think it is pretty rare, to be asked, and i think the reason (if the sp is legit, and not just some 14 yr old boys playing games) is for the potential client to feel flattered.

Chances are very high the sp still sees everyone who contacts her, but now he is lifted up thinking he passed the test, she finds him attractive, he feels kind of special to be picked, and so on and on and on.

There would also be a very very much smaller chance that she is amatuer, new to biz, and seriously has no clue about discretion, safety and protocols. I think in a way she would be a very dangerous person to see, due to that lack of respect for privacy, potential lack of respect for discretion. She is treating it like casual encounters dating, she uses the protocols for that (face pic, more info) to set up a paid date, but it doesn't work that way.

I know when i did see reviews of one sp who did do this, she was attractive, and the guys who got 'picked' felt that they had achieved something 'ordinary and unattractive' guys would never get to experience.

in which case, as a marketing scheme, it really works.

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

Feeling rather naive right now, which would be chagrining if it wasn't so familiar.

I was flattered at the request itself, which was not phrased as a condition for meeting, not at her response to the photo, which was kind. but expected. I know I'm nothing special to look at.

However I hadn't thought of it as a simple marketing tactic until you pointed it out.

regarding a new unknown unreviewed sp doing this.

I think it is pretty rare, to be asked, and i think the reason (if the sp is legit, and not just some 14 yr old boys playing games) is for the potential client to feel flattered.

Chances are very high the sp still sees everyone who contacts her, but now he is lifted up thinking he passed the test, she finds him attractive, he feels kind of special to be picked, and so on.

in which case, as a marketing scheme, it really works.

Feeling rather naive right now, which would be chagrining if it wasn't so familiar.

I was flattered at the request itself, which was not phrased as a condition for meeting, not at her response to the photo, which was kind. but expected. I know I'm nothing special to look at.

However I hadn't thought of it as a simple marketing tactic until you pointed it out.

Well i wouldn't consider it as such in your example, that seemed more like two people enjoying a conversation and she asked to find out more about you. I don't ever associate it with a professional, in other words.

But in the case of the OP's example, she is making it clear in her advertising that goodlooking guys are getting special attention and the opportunity to meet with her. and they might as well not even apply unless or until they apply with said photo.

Guest *ha***op

Look it up. I would be worried about getting caught in a hetero version of this. Therefore I would never provide a picture to an SP upon request or otherwise.

I never ask for pics, however a lot of guys send them. I personally don't want them to do this, and it doesn't make them step to the front of the crowd. However, when I'm meeting them at a hotel that is key carded, and they have to meet me in the lobby, it sure makes it easier to figure out who they are if 3 guys all step off the elevator at the same time. That's really the only time I personally like getting pictures. However, I like it if they ask first before sending, and please no naked pics.

There is a perfectly good system now where providers manufacture marketable profiles and clients lurk behind anonymous usernames and judge what was tailor made for them to like.

Why would anyone ever want to change that?