That is a great suggestion NotchJohnson however, though I don't wish to speak on behalf of mod but I think that most likely mod would remove the picture or the post reported rather than the entire thread (unless many pictures are posted without permission which I very much doubt it lol).

Guest W***ledi*Time
... the post did suggest to PM mod each time and given as free advice for the second group ....

Advice is worth exactly as much as you pay for it, I say.

Disclaimer: In accordance with my original post (please read it in its entirety), I do not in any way shape or form encourage members to nag mod about trivial disagreements with other members. Were I to promote such behaviour, mod would be entirely justified in promoting my ass right out the Cerb door ... -> ha ha<- ...

Disclaimer: In accordance with my original post (please read it in its entirety), I do not in any way shape or form encourage members to nag mod about trivial disagreements with other members. Were I to promote such behaviour, mod would be entirely justified in promoting my ass right out the Cerb door ... -> ha ha<- ...

Hence my suggestion that private PM's could be used to deal with this type of issue!

I do not in any way shape or form encourage members to nag mod about trivial disagreements with other members. Were I to promote such behaviour, mod would be entirely justified in promoting my ass right out the Cerb door ... -> ha ha<- ...

I never suggested or intended to suggest that you seriously asked members to PM mod about disagreements with other members. please accept my sincere apology if my post in any way indicated such WIT.

You are a very valued member of cerb and I am sure I can speak on behalf of many that your undisputed invaluable contributions to cerb are very appreciated, not to mention that you are a great writer. I always immensely enjoy reading your very informative posts and updates and again I am very sorry if I indicated any differently. It has been a horrible week at work (short weeks are as we have to do a week's work in 4 days but no excuse...) and my mind is not at maximum efficiency. You are one of few members that I always run out of rep points lol :-). I need to have a few dates this weekend to cool off my mind lol :-).

My apology again WIT.

Only your ass WIT? I thought one of the points of this thread was making a point on a person being the complete package and not just a part of his/her body lol. Oh well, if that happens your ass will be missed :( OMG these medications are really making me more silly than ever :icon_neutral: sorry guys!

mod would be entirely justified in promoting my ass right out the Cerb door ... -> ha ha<- ...

Guest W***ledi*Time
Only your ass WIT? I thought one of the points of this thread was making a point on a person being the complete package and not just a part of his/her body lol. ...

hmmm ... I had carefully not expressed an opinion about that point ... but now that you mention it ... I double-checked, and darned if my ass isn't firmly attached to the rest of my complete package ...

I think both philosophical positions, as expressed on this thread, fully appreciate that the parts are inseparable from the whole ...

I never suggested or intended to suggest that you seriously asked members to PM mod about disagreements with other members. please accept my sincere apology if my post in any way indicated such WIT....

SA, we're good friends and we know each other well. Sometimes we just manage to confuse each other, despite our best intentions. The important thing is it's always taken in good fun, though! I too am sorry about my contributions to any confusion!

SA, we're good friends and we know each other well. Sometimes we just manage to confuse each other, despite our best intentions. The important thing is it's always taken in good fun, though!

Hear hear.....

A little levity here. So I was thinking of posting this pic in the best ass category. Opinions please ...Yeah or Neigh or HeeHaw :chug:

donkey.jpg

• Like 2

Your Cerb albums are all Private Albums, Erin - so it surely would be a clear transgression for someone to copy images from them, and then re-post into a public thread.

Absolutely true. However, I've just checked, and the only place where I can see that a private album is private is on the main index page for that album; not on the owner's profile page, and not on any of the individual pic pages. I don't want to sound like I'm trying to make excuses for anyone in advance, but I can see how someone could miss this.

Also, it sounds like some ladies - maybe quite a lot - aren't aware that albums can be made private... maybe this should be highlighted a little more by those that do?

I call bullshit on the asking for permission thing.

I think you're probably right about that, although I have no proof. I'm sure there are some guys who always ask for permission before posting, but I doubt it's all of them.

The problem with the permission thing is that, IIRC, it was agreed between the people involved in the discussion when it came up last. But people who didn't actually agree to it may or may not consider it binding on them, and anyone who didn't read the thread at the time may well not even know it exists (and still won't, if they aren't reading it now). I don't know whether it was ever elevated into the rules that govern CERB (and I'm too lazy to check right now), and if not, it's really not terribly enforceable - you can PM someone and ask them to remove a pic, but I don't see that it's reasonable to expect the Mod to step in unless the site rules have been breached.

Some of the ladies whose photos are posted are agency girls from Vancouver or Toronto and I somewhat doubt you're getting their permission.

An even more murky area. Again, I'm too lazy to read the CERB rules in great detail on this (since it *really* doesn't apply to me) but I'm not sure to what extent SPs working for agencies are allowed to contribute - I know they aren't allowed to advertize as that all has to be done by the agency. And so if you want to ask permission, you'll be asking the agency who runs the CERB account, who may not give you the same answer as the SP whose pic you're thinking of posting. And it may be that the agency (rather than the lady) has the legal rights to the pic in any case.

Finally, another question for thought: are we just talking about threads in the main forums here, or are we talking about the groups too? I don't know that anyone's mentioned this, and if we want to have any hope of coming up with a set of guidelines for this stuff it'd be good to know what they apply to.

What you are saying is very similar to what I said in my post above - I put my photos on this board, publicly to the board, so I don't care where they are posted on this board.

Which is good, because you can't control it in any case, and neither can you limit it to CERB. I've said it before elsewhere, but I'll say it again: anything you put online is beyond your control as soon as you post it. You don't know who's downloaded it, or what they've done with it, or where else they may have posted it - this is simply the nature of the Internet and how it works. And it doesn't apply just to CERB, of course - it applies just as much to those pics of last Saturday which you posted on Facebook. And also to the other pics of you doing something embarrassing while drunk last Saturday which your indiscreet friend has posted on FB and tagged you in, and you haven't yet noticed and untagged yourself and made them take them down yet...

Obviously this presents a dilemma to the SP who would like to advertize and attract business, but would prefer not to be plastered all over the Internet. I don't have any solutions to that one, I'm afraid.

I call bullshit on the asking for permission thing.

Some of the ladies whose photos are posted are agency girls from Vancouver or Toronto and I somewhat doubt you're getting their permission.

Just sayin'.

Permission is asked of the person posting the album, Berlin. I thought that honoured the informal agreement of a few months ago.

Oh my! This thread again - CERB hasn't even fully recovered from the first time around and here it is again... Run away! Run away!

Scott! Quick! Start up another one of your awesome "continue the sentence" or "make up a funny sex olympics event" threads!

Berlin, megforfun, Isabella Gia, Dorinda, Cleo Catra, Angel Starr, and all of you other incredibly beautiful ladies here on CERB, please don't hold it against any of us guys for thinking you have exceptionally beautiful bums or breasts, or hips or hair, or tummies, or necks, or eyes... I could go on and on! ... you're all just so darned beautiful!

Please don't be mad at us guys for being guys... we really don't mean anyone any harm...

I am so thankful, everyday, to be alive in this amazing world, surrounded by such beautiful creatures as you lovely, lovely ladies. I know that may sound sarcastic or sappy... but I really do mean it!

Thank the powers that be for women!!!

• Like 2

Doh! I just wanted to apologize to the ladies in mentioned in my previous post. I mentioned your names specifically because you're some of favourite ladies here on CERB and I didn't want to name any of the ladies that were bothered with this whole issue in case I offended them even further...

I think, however, that in doing so I accidentally associated you with the issue and made it sound as though you were the ones on the defensive.

Berlin, megforfun, Isabella Gia, Dorinda, Cleo Catra, Angel Starr... I'm really sorry for mentioning you ladies. You ladies are all so interesting, and intelligent - you never seem to post negative stuff - you just seem so gentle and fun and easy going. I really didn't mean to insinuate anything to the contrary, and I certainly don't believe it.

I shouldn't have put anyone's names in that post - period. That was pretty lame. Again, I am really sorry, and I'll try to be more cognizant of things like that when I post in the future.

• Like 1

i think you are right in some ways, body does not mean everythig, could be with someone that has the perfect body, in your mind and cold as ice. on the other hand be with one that is not so perfect and get it all the time.also there is 24 hours ina day and viagagra , as the ad says, could last for 4 hours, hmmm, well what about the other 20 hours. better be something happening other than body parts