Thank you Angela and Ottanon!

I attended the Ottawa Christmas Party this evening and I would like to thank both Angela and Ottanon for their work in putting it together. It was a lovely evening, very well organized and attended. To all who came out and made it a great evening, thank you.

For anyone who forgot items, I collected them all and brought them home. The staff there did not seem to want them left behind. PM me and we will make arrangements to get your things back to you.

Smiles, cat

I think I misplaced a red feather! ;-)

Darts anyone?

It was great to meet other cerbites & a big thank you to Ottanon & Angela for their hard work in organizing the party. Look forward to the next party & another charity to support!

My thanks too, it was AWSOME! But no, the red feather was not mine!

A big thank you to the organizer's of the event...well attended, much appreciated. Merry Xmas to all.

Sorry to have missed it. It was a great idea, and I liked the charity aspect, too.

It really was an great event to meet people. Putting a face on a name is great but ever better is being able to spend some time just chatting with the wonderful providers of the area. Thank you to Angela, Carrie, Sweetshay, Karine, Sabrina, Alexandra and the others I never got around to chatting with.

And thanks to Ottanon for putting it all together.

Thanks guys, it was a blast!!!!!

Also, I apologize that SaraMQ and I forgot our gifts for charity, they are sitting in front of me! I'll be dropping them off at a Toy Mountain today

Edited by C*** C****

If only I'd discovered CERB a week sooner. This would have been a great opportunity to meet some people as I'm quite new to the world of hobbying. Oh well, I'm glad it sounds like everyone had fun and maybe I'll get to attend next year. My thanks, regardless, to Ottanon and Angela as I think good work should be recognized.

Well all I can say is awesome, We hit 30 people that showed up and collected a car load of toys for kids. Thanks to Carrie Moon for taking them all to the fire hall. What really struck me was that most people stayed from 7:00- after 11:30 when I left. I think we all had a good time. There is talk about a pre-valentines day party so we will keep everyone posted on that. A special thanks to Angela for helping me out.

It was really nice to meet everyone. It felt more like an office party and was very relaxed.

Once again thanks to all that came out, I think those that were unable to attend really missed out on this one and hopefully they will join us for the next one.

Edited by ottanon
spellin

So glad to see everyone had a wonderful time. I am happy for all attendees and not so happy for those of us who couldn't be there.

Great job, Ottanon and Angela!

Really have to give Ottanon credit for taking the bull by the horns and making the Xmas party a reality. Enjoyed the chance to meet members of CERB and hope we have more socials.

Merry Christmas to all.

It was veryniceto meet everybody yesterday!

Thanks to the girls (awsome girls in OT!) for being so entertaining;

Thanks tothe gents (true gems!) for being so warm;

Butmost of all THANKX TO ANGELA AND OTTANON! I think this was the best social so far...

Without forgetting Carrie for having brang the gifts to the kids... AWSOME!

Guest S**a*Q

The party was AWESOME!!! It was awesome meeting everyone, I can't wait for the next one.

So here's my story from the evening.

I was gonna take it easy but there's something in me that loves a good party.

So I did the social up Sarastyle.

Vodka is my spirit of choice, but somehow the tequila got thrown in there for good mix.

*(If you've never had tequila with a slice of orange with cinnamon on it... Try it! It's amazing.)

Well anyways, needless to say that the tequila and the vodka in copious amounts led me to getting home much later that night and just crashing hardcore...

Bear in mind, it took me like... 20 minutes to get in the house as I hadn't gone in the house before, having just moved, so everything was new to me...

Pair that with being a little stumbly, and a little blurry visioned oh, and a new lock x 2 with no light on in the hall or outside, I may have been there longer than 20. LOL!

So, half dressed, I wake up this morning...

Literally half dressed, no bra on but still my top, no pants but underwear and one sock. :)

I roll over in my airmattress *(still waiting for the bed delivery... :( Grrr.) and realise that I've slept with the beaded necklaces that Ottanon was giving away...

*(I stop to mentally check my memory bank to make sure that I didn't have to show boobs for beads... Nah, I was good that way.)

So I get outta bed and stand up, tossing the beads aside.

WTF? I think as I look down. I'm all spotted red... A rash???

I start to investigate as I look around my body...

OMG It's on my back too and ... it's blue? What? ...and in equally spaced spots..

Then it dawns on me.. the dye from the blue and red beads transferred onto my skin, it's on my thighs up my back and by my shoulder as I was still wearing one of the strands.

LMAO!!!! I'm Hilarious!

And that's my story!!!

I can't wait til the next one.

Based on the turn out to this one, I think we'll need a bigger room!

Thanks again to Ottanon and Angela.

Thanks To ANGELA AND OTTANON for making sure this party not only happened but was alot of fun. It was nice to meet some of the people we have "computered" with.

What a great bunch of people we have here in Ottawa (and Montreal Vicky)

Richard

Thanks angela and ottanon, I had an awesome time at the party! We have a great group of people here on cerb, it was nice putting faces to names and getting to know some of you in person! I'm definitely looking forward to more of these events.

Since someone spanked me at the event saying I don't post nearly enough I thought I'd make this my mini-debut.

Many thanks to ottanon and angela for hosting a wonderful event. What most surprised me is just how open and warm just about everyone seems to be. It was fantastic meeting everyone and getting a chance to chat a bit.

Best wishes to all!

I've been to several ladies only cerb parties and had a blast but this was my first cerb ''boys included'' event and I have to say everyone was in great form..

Looking forward to a repeat event for Valentine's.. :)

Thanks a lot for the organizing of the event O and A!

Ladies and gentlemen, I have two blazers that were left behind. One is grey and one is black. I also have a back pack and a red track suit jacket. If anyone forgot anything, please PM me and I will get it back to you.

Smiles, cat

Thx to angela and Ottanon :) I had to leave early ahaha i drank to much cognac lol. i walked back home and grab some mecdo on my way. i hope we will have an other party for the valentine day.

i had lots of fun with a lot of girl. i think you will reconise you and lots of fun with my date playtoe :) and all other sexy guys :)

have a nice week all and thx again xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A big thanks to Ottanon and Angela for planning and executing this party at a great success rate! It was great putting faces to all those cerb handles and all the ladies and gents were very nice. Everyone was in good spirits.

Honestly, I don't get out much due to other obligations that keep me busy non-stop so I am glad I went. The tequila shots were fun. Hehe. For those who attended will know what I'm referring to.lol. And I NEVER do that sort of thing so you know I had a good time!

I would be interested in helping plan or co-host the next party for Valentine's Day. I love to plan parties!

Thanks to all who attended. I would agree it was a resounding success.

Thank you Cat for taking home the leftover items.

To everyone else who didn't make it - you missed a great party. Hopefully a Ottanon suggested we will try for pre-Valentine event.

As for Nicky, it was interesting where the those shooters ended up resting before they were consumed.

Ladies and gentlemen, I have two blazers that were left behind. One is grey and one is black. I also have a back pack and a red track suit jacket. If anyone forgot anything, please PM me and I will get it back to you.

Smiles, cat

What? no bras left behind this time?