With three ladies taking it the wrong way, it felt necessary to clarify things.

We understood what you were saying, maybe you misunderstood. We just didn't agree in some way or another and stated that.

However, yes - not a debate thread, so getting back on topic....

• Like 2

Ok,

On a serious note is when I go to an incall location where several ladies work and the privacy is questionable. I don't mind seeing other women there, but don't like seeing some of the other lobbyists present and for them to see me. Only happened once, but was enough to keep me away from this type of establishment.

Ok,don't like seeing some of the other lobbyists present and for them to see me.

lol, mirrors too! Are they a turn-off?

• Like 2

Ok,

On a serious note is when I go to an incall location where several ladies work and the privacy is questionable. I don't mind seeing other women there, but don't like seeing some of the other lobbyists present and for them to see me. Only happened once, but was enough to keep me away from this type of establishment.

Happened to me twice, but I must say that it was probably a honest mistake (both time) from everybody. Last time, the two providers came out of their respective rooms at the same time and the other guy and me too... When we face each other, both we back out in our respective room. I was not offended and personally found the situation a bit amusing, but my provider wasn't laughing and sincerely apology... but truly, I was out of the room before the other guy and the other provider should've seen me. Wasn't a big issue for me but I don't know how the other felt...

As far as turn off, for me, I have one when I am walking in a place where I don't feel that I'm alone with the provider and secure. For example, if I go see an Indy, in a private location, and feel that there is someone else in another room. Although I understand that the provider has also her rights for protection and may feel herself more secure with a friend not too far (as long as it's not a pimp...). I also understand, if it's my 1st time with her, that she may wants to have someone else not too far, cause she doesn't know me...

For that reason, I prefer to meet established Indies who are less likely to have a pimp around (from my understanding) and to be fully independents.

I don't have that feeling in spas.

• Like 2

Something I already addressed in another thread is the abusive use of picture editing.

I'm ok when the purpose is to blur the face or distinctive features like tattoos in order to protect someone's identity. But not when the goal is to hide aging signs, uneven skin tone and scars. This kind of editing is as deceptive as fake and outdated pictures.

Again, rather see an honest vague description than deceptive/fake pictures.

I got a text this morning from a lady that I wanted to meet over a week ago(done by text) and she never replied then. The text this morning was "can you send money". I remember vaguely what I said but it was something like "Hi XXXXX, I'm a 50yo man who is looking for a sweet girl to spend 1 hour with at her place. I would like to meet a girl that offers GFE and a good conversationalist, are you the girl I'm looking for? The best time for me would be between 9 and 11 am today.

Either her phone was off that day and she just turned it on but over a week later is not acceptable or could be a scam.

• Like 1

Either her phone was off that day and she just turned it on but over a week later is not acceptable or could be a scam.

Likely both. "can you send money" from a complete stranger is a huge red flag.

It's likely a phishing scam. Using the ad to collect phone numbers and a week later sending messages to all in the hope one or a few gullible idiots would transfer some money.

The only word of advice would be to only pay cash once both in the same room/apartment.

It always makes me uncomfortable when ladies(and men) providers use derogatory terms and slurs in their ads, nickname and email adresses.

Even in a context of self-deprecating humour, it's quite counterproductive with sex trade workers requesting a little respect.