I apologize if you don't like my choice of words and expressions, but I think it's the best way to illustrate a turn-off. I and many can tolerate one or a few piercings, but when the quantity is a bit excessive and intrusive, it becomes a bit harder to sell.

As for tattoos, large ones sometimes exist to conceal past mistakes. I never said it was always the case, but it often prompts me to ask about the story behind the ink.

I am sorry, I don't want to banter on however since you are polite enough to reply, I just want to be clear here. You think the best way to describe a turn off to use insulting language as descriptors?

I am sorry, I don't want to banter on however since you are polite enough to reply, I just want to be clear here. You think the best way to describe a turn off to use insulting language as descriptors?

It's an adult website and people will use colorful expressions to make a point. I didn't invent it and put it between quotation marks because it's funny and direct enough to be relevant. I again apologize for anyone who finds it offensive.

Without throwing Exotic Touch Danielle under the bus, if "smelly banana" is not insensitive for men with body odor problems, I don't see a point to make a big deal about this. LOL

It's an adult website and people will use colorful expressions to make a point. I didn't invent it and put it between quotation marks because it's funny and direct enough to be relevant. I again apologize for anyone who finds it offensive.

Without throwing Exotic Touch Danielle under the bus, if "smelly banana" is not insensitive for men with body odor problems, I don't see a point to make a big deal about this. LOL

I didn't think I was making a big deal. I thought I was just asking about your reasoning behind using the language that you did. I don't know how you came to the conclusion of "funny" or "direct" but you are entitled to your opinion on the words you choose to use.

I can't comment to Exotic Touch Danielle. I can only comment on what I see, but if you left the comment was indeed insensitive, then I would suggest doing what I did by politely pointing out the offensive reasons as to why better language should be used in the future.

Have a wonderful day.

I didn't think I was making a big deal. I thought I was just asking about your reasoning behind using the language that you did. I don't know how you came to the conclusion of "funny" or "direct" but you are entitled to your opinion on the words you choose to use.

I can't comment to Exotic Touch Danielle. I can only comment on what I see, but if you left the comment was indeed insensitive, then I would suggest doing what I did by politely pointing out the offensive reasons as to why better language should be used in the future.

Have a wonderful day.

Same to you.:-)

Ladies, here a song by Conway Twitty:

If not attracted to ladies with tattoos that's fine some like the natural look nothing wrong with that but to assume she is trying to cover up a bad habit or past mistake is not always the case, tattoos are artistic and sometimes used to represent something meaningful

And I chose to use 'smelly banana' instead of being explicit in response to the comment made about a lady's private area not smelling nice!

• Like 3

Can we get back to turn off for a man?

Sure ;-)

A turn off for me is when a lady vents off her frustration and starts sharing her dirty laundry.

I like getting to know a lady and learn about some of the inner workings of the adult industry. But when I only hear about her personal problems and conflicts with everyone and everything, I'm not so keen to see her again. I know this goes both ways as some men like to meet SP's just to talk to someone, but it's their time. When I see and pay a lady, I don't want her to use me as a "good listener" unless I give her permission. I see SP's to escape my reality and not to fall into hers.

Thank you.

We're back on track now.

I agree, Genevieve. Probably not worth the thought to forgive him - joins in Apr. 2017 and makes this his 2nd post. Just a newbie making thoughtless comments and possibly attempting to increase his post count... though he doesn't appear to be making much progress, lol.

Ignore.

Girls with big feet ...

I wonder if it's a turn off for a lady to see a man with big feet? That would suck big time because I have big feet myself. And do you know what they say about men with big feet? That's right we wear big shoes !

I have to read the thread about turn off's for a lady to see if I'm mentioned in it.

BTW, the size of a girl's feet does not bother me at all !

• Like 5

Girls with big feet ...

Nice way to make a first impression(even if your second post on LYLA)(sarcasm). The point of this thread is to point out small mistakes and annoyances from some SP's and MA's while remaining respectful and civilized.

If feet size is very important for you and you don't ask her before the session, I fail to see why that should be her fault. Unless you got evidence some ladies lie about that, I'm not sure why it should be mentioned here.

• Like 2

Perhaps I am stupid. I'm not a man either. However I have never heard of anyone's feet being any sort of question , let alone an issue. The exception to this is the person with a foot fetish .

But as a general turn on or turn off ? This one really has me wondering.....

• Like 3

Guest Prufrock Cummings

I would say this whole thread is a turn off, for either a man or a woman. Primarily because this topic is already on an exiting thread so this one is redundant anyway. Or maybe I am just tripping over my own big feet...

However I have never heard of anyone's feet being any sort of question , let alone an issue. The exception to this is the person with a foot fetish.

Well, I think my feet are pretty damn horrible.

I would say this whole thread is a turn off, for either a man or a woman. Primarily because this topic is already on an exiting thread so this one is redundant anyway. Or maybe I am just tripping over my own big feet...

I already made it clear that it was an honest mistake and it's up to the members to decide if it's relevant enough to keep alive. But didn't expect it would be hijacked by a "big feet" comment. LOL

Additional Comments:

In an attempt to bring this thread back on track, here another pet peeve of mine:

When forced to deal with the procurer/pimp/madam/middleman/manager instead of directly with the lady. Not all of them are bad. Some are honest and polite, but in this trade it's more often the exception than the norm. Many will claim having 50+ girls on call when in reality only got a few and are quite "creative" in the descriptions and services offered. This often create awkward meetings as the ladies are often unaware of what the client was told. Speaking directly to the ladies generally makes things easier and minimises "miscommunications".

Perhaps I am stupid. I'm not a man either. However I have never heard of anyone's feet being any sort of question , let alone an issue. The exception to this is the person with a foot fetish .

But as a general turn on or turn off ? This one really has me wondering.....

There is a thread on another board about a guy looking for a lady with 9.5 or larger shoe size.

I have tiny feet. I find that guys really like them because they are so cute and dainty.

• Like 2

There is a thread on another board about a guy looking for a lady with 9.5 or larger shoe size.

I have tiny feet. I find that guys really like them because they are so cute and dainty.

Laughing, maybe I'm bitter because I have big feet as well . 8.5 and not that pretty . :)

• Like 2

To put the emphasis on the "pet" in pet peeves, is when I see a cat lady and spend most of the session spitting cat hair because the bed is full of it. I don't hate cats , but at least keep a room and bed clean.

On the subject of pets, I seen ladies getting large dogs for their personal protection but clueless on how to train them. Dogs like German shepherds and rottweilers are intimidating, but without training those are just big puppies. On a few occasions I was greeted by a large dog, but seconds later could clearly see he wouldn't hurt a fly. I'm more terrified of small dogs like Pomeranians who look small and armless but are surprisingly agressive. Not really a turn off, but just a mixed bag.

Laughing, maybe I'm bitter because I have big feet as well . 8.5 and not that pretty . :)

I bet they are pretty but screw 'em if they don't like them. How else are you suppose to balance with boobies, right? You need feet big enough to do the job! :wink:

To put the emphasis on the "pet" in pet peeves, is when I see a cat lady and spend most of the session spitting cat hair because the bed is full of it. I don't hate cats , but at least keep a room and bed clean.

On the subject of pets, I seen ladies getting large dogs for their personal protection but clueless on how to train them. Dogs like German shepherds and rottweilers are intimidating, but without training those are just big puppies. On a few occasions I was greeted by a large dog, but seconds later could clearly see he wouldn't hurt a fly. I'm more terrified of small dogs like Pomeranians who look small and armless but are surprisingly agressive. Not really a turn off, but just a mixed bag.

I have 3 dogs. Pomeranians to boot. They are crated and in the basement for my appointments. Even people who like dogs don't get to see them. You are here to see me, not my dogs. Let's not waste time on them.

Clearly, I don't use them for protection. The bear spray and Louisville take care of that if needed.

• Like 1

I have 3 dogs. Pomeranians to boot. They are crated and in the basement for my appointments. Even people who like dogs don't get to see them. You are here to see me, not my dogs. Let's not waste time on them.

Clearly, I don't use them for protection. The bear spray and Louisville take care of that if needed.

You got the right idea on how to keep your pets separated. As I described, not all do. It's not great when I get more affection from the "guard dog" or cat than from the provider. LOL

As for protection, I prefer a small tactical flashlight bright enough to blind someone without the mess.

I bet they are pretty but screw 'em if they don't like them. How else are you suppose to balance with boobies, right? You need feet big enough to do the job! :wink:

That really did make me laugh out loud. Great line! :)