Pet peeve is this type of text exchange (MsSexy is a made up name and this is a paraphrase of multiple conversations).

Me: Hello MsSexy, what are your rates

{4 hrs later}

MsSexy: Hey

Me: Hi, what were your in call rates and where are you located approx.

{20 min later}

MsSexy: I'm on ANYSTREET

Me: Ok great, what were your rates and are you available around 8pm?

{20 min later}

MsSexy: I'm available now baby, coming over?

Me: No just getting off work, I was thinking around 8pm and what are your rates?

{20 min later}

MsSexy: I need 20 minutes notice

{WTF, It's 5pm now, I'm giving you about 3hrs notice and what are your rates!!!}

I would usually give up at this point.

Me: Just to check can I go down on you and is it BBBJ?

MsSexy: No fluids in my mouth

Me: Ok so no BBBJ then?

MsSexy: I play only if clean

{Ugh not sure what that means, I guess maybe BBBJ just no CIM}

Me: Can I go down on you?

MsSexy: DATY $50, CBJ $25, BBBJ $50, GFE $75, COB $20, COF $70, MSOG $50, etc etc etc... endless options

*sigh, an everything is extra person *

or

Me: I'm nearly there, what room?

MsSexy: Just having a smoke

Me: I'm parked downstairs what room?

{5 min later}

MsSexy: Just a couple min hun

{10 min later}

Me: Almost ready?

MsSexy: Almost baby, my taxi is almost there

{WTF?}

or the person that has all the time in the world for themselves but they try and compress the 30 minutes of fun-time I paid for into 15min.

8:00pm MsSexy: Wanna smoke first?

8:00pm Me: No, I don't smoke

8:00pm MsSexy: I gotta have a smoke, do you mind?

8:00pm Me: No, go ahead

8:10pm {10 minutes later sexy times start}

8:15pm MsSexy: Oh Yeah, I can't wait for you to cum baby, Oh Yeah

8:20pm MsSexy: Cum for me baby, cum for me

8:25pm MsSexy: You need to cum for me baby.

8:26pm MsSexy: You need to cum baby, we're almost out of time.

{Wtf, we only started 15min ago?}

• Like 4

Pet peeve is this type of text exchange (MsSexy is a made up name and this is a paraphrase of multiple conversations)or the person that has all the time in the world for themselves but they try and compress the 30 minutes of fun-time I paid for into 15min.

Been there and won't put up with it anymore unless she has a stellar reputation and I see a chance of paying off. But the "Wanna smoke first?" is an instant GTFO for me.

Perhaps I am stupid. I'm not a man either. However I have never heard of anyone's feet being any sort of question , let alone an issue. The exception to this is the person with a foot fetish .

But as a general turn on or turn off ? This one really has me wondering.....

Thank you Lady for your kind answer and yes I'm the exception you have mentioned .

Another one of mine, are "tight-lipped" ladies. What I mean, is when we got to ask endless amount of questions to know the basics about them.

I don't mind minimalistic ads with "call, txt or email for details". But when I got to play 50 questions to know her description, services, restrictions and prices, it kind of suck the enthusiasm out of it.

• Like 1

Another one of mine, are "tight-lipped" ladies. What I mean, is when we got to ask endless amount of questions to know the basics about them.

It does kind of go both ways, yeah. Getting the right balance of mystery, playfulness, and the right level of detail all at the same time has to be tricky.

It does kind of go both ways, yeah. Getting the right balance of mystery, playfulness, and the right level of detail all at the same time has to be tricky.

I'm talking about the basic stuff like age, height, weight, measurements, services.. stuff that most ladies will lay out in their cut and paste introduction or ad.

It's annoying when asking for basic info and get a "what do you want to know?" and got to ask 50 questions for something that should have been summarized in a few lines or a 30 second introduction on the phone.

One of the most frustrating answer I got was: "I'm a woman and we're gonna fu..K". Thanks lady obvious.

Why is it so damn hard to ask if someone offers what you are looking for? There are many variations of what a punter wants so it's would be very helpful for them to be specific instead of us going thru a million scenarios

Why is it so damn hard to ask if someone offers what you are looking for? There are many variations of what a punter wants so it's would be very helpful for them to be specific instead of us going thru a million scenarios

I never had any problems asking for it but can understand why someone dealing with SP's for the first time would feel more shy about it.

You know it's illegal to ask about menu..a word I hate..we're not restaurants

The word is pretty versatile. From the Merriam-Webster dictionary:

a : a list of the dishes that may be ordered (as in a restaurant) or that are to be served (as at a banquet)

b (1) : a comparable list or assortment of offerings a menu of television programs (2) : a list shown on the display of a computer from which a user can select the operation the computer is to perform

: the dishes available for or served at a meal; also : the meal itself

But if you say it's offensive and illegal, I'll change it. Already did.

It all comes down to the fact that if complaints aren't made on either side, how will we know how to improve the process? Sometimes people need to be reminded (or told) numerous times in order for it to sink in. Perhaps that is the wonderful use of a forum such as this! To share experiences and to help make them better for all!

• Like 3

It all comes down to the fact that if complaints aren't made on either side' date=' how will we know how to improve the process? Sometimes people need to be reminded (or told) numerous times in order for it to sink in. Perhaps that is the wonderful use of a forum such as this! To share experiences and to help make them better for all![/quote']

I agree. We all got our likes and dislikes. And with experience we can be more specific in our requests and questions in order to get the best out of a session.

• Like 1

Most ladies do post details in their ads and on their websites...taking the time to read and do your research will sometimes answer your questions!

I for one will not respond to any explicit questions nor will I get into explicit details

• Like 1

Most ladies do post details in their ads and on their websites...taking the time to read and do your research will sometimes answer your questions!

I for one will not respond to any explicit questions nor will I get into explicit details

Again, when that's the case it's not an issue. I was referring to when some ladies give little to no information on their ads and I got to contact them via phone, text or email to get details. I know how to do research, but when you got little to work with, it gets frustrating.

it gets frustrating.

Channeling the title of this thread: Don't bother getting turned off or frustrated just contact the ladies who provide you with the info you want. There are lots of them.

NTYN (no thank you needed - nor wanted!)

• Like 2

Channeling the title of this thread: Don't bother getting turned off or frustrated just contact the ladies who provide you with the info you want. There are lots of them.

NTYN (no thank you needed - nor wanted!)

My point was simply that while trying to find the next diamond in the rough, some new ladies are not always generous in regard to sharing information about themselves. When the process takes much longer than it should, I don't tend to waste too much time on it.

It's a situation I seen more than once and shared it because it's relevant to the topic.

I think it really depends on what type of information you are asking for...if it's explicit then I would totally understand why they won't! If it's general information as in location,rates,brief description then that shouldn't be a problem

I sometimes gets annoyed when asked a question about something that was clearly stated in my ad just because I know it wasn't read

• Like 1

I really hate repeating myself repeating myself.

I also simply despise people who can't even fake being nice. I'm sure I seem pretty cranky on here a lot, but hope that my humour shows through otherwise.

I think it really depends on what type of information you are asking for...if it's explicit then I would totally understand why they won't! If it's general information as in location,rates,brief description then that shouldn't be a problem

I sometimes gets annoyed when asked a question about something that was clearly stated in my ad just because I know it wasn't read

As I mentioned in my original comment, I was asking for the basics like description, services and rates. Most ladies will provide all of it in the first reply, but some will literally make me ask for each detail one by one or be as vague as possible. Making a long exchange for something that could have been summed up in a single short email or in under 30 sec on the phone.

maybe why some ladies are reluctant to answer vague questions are because

1 advertising certain things is illegal so we need to act accordingly

2 we can't read minds so if there is something you are looking for in particular please ask

3 if you can't be upfront about your needs why would we feel comfortable entertaining the notion of meeting you

I think the majority of ads include the rate, availability and basic service. If you have a particular request please just ask outright. I think the frustration comes from ambiguity.

When asked what we offer its frustrating. One person may want heels...one may want nylons etc (hope you get my drift as I don't want to go into the multitude of desires)

Anyhow my last two cents

• Like 2

I have a website that has rates, services discretely listed and has pics. Guys should learn to read instead of wanting instant answers with no effort on their part. If you lack effort in reading my site, I wonder if you lack effort in the bedroom too. Since I am all about the sex, this is something I look out for personally.

And I don't understand wanting a "description". Makes no sense and as stated, it is illegal for you to ask so some ladies are actually trying to protect you. Imagine that. LOL

If you want something, say it. Why ask such a vague question anyway? What are your services? Or the best one, what are your restrictions? Because you really want to me to list all things I WON'T do to you. That is a huge turn-on right? LOL

Just saying I am looking for BBBJ, DFK, DATY, etc etc. Is this ok with you?

Easy as pie. Just keep it simple.

• Like 3

I have a website that has rates, services discretely listed and has pics. Guys should learn to read instead of wanting instant answers with no effort on their part. If you lack effort in reading my site, I wonder if you lack effort in the bedroom too. Since I am all about the sex, this is something I look out for personally.

And I don't understand wanting a "description". Makes no sense and as stated, it is illegal for you to ask so some ladies are actually trying to protect you. Imagine that. LOL

If you want something, say it. Why ask such a vague question anyway? What are your services? Or the best one, what are your restrictions? Because you really want to me to list all things I WON'T do to you. That is a huge turn-on right? LOL

Just saying I am looking for BBBJ, DFK, DATY, etc etc. Is this ok with you?

Easy as pie. Just keep it simple.

I wasn't looking to create a debate or generalise the problem, but just saying that some ladies are not very forthcoming with basic information lobbyist normally want to know. I know it's not much of a problem here, but on CL and BP, I seen it all.

When the most precise answer is "I'm average", it doesn't raise my enthusiasm very much. And again, it's not a widespread problem , just a situation I sadly seen more than once.

I wasn't looking to create a debate

We're all aware of that.

You've made your point.

It's probably safe to let it go now.

Really.

• Like 4

We're all aware of that.

You've made your point.

It's probably safe to let it go now.

Really.

With three ladies taking it the wrong way, it felt necessary to clarify things.

Here another topic: Ladies stuck in a "time-warp".

When a lady only ages two years in the span of a decade it looks a bit weird.

Yes some women look younger. But better being honest and get told they look younger than hear the opposite.

With the demand for mature ladies, not sure why those lies are still necessary.