A Fond Farewell

Well gals and gents. I think it's time for me to take a break from this hobby...or possibly to quit it altogether. "The one who got away" has suddenly and recently resurfaced into my life....the one person I've always wanted to be with and who I've always wanted a second chance with. I owe it to myself and to her to give it my all. Which means I have to focus all my attentions on her, and unfortunately that means no SP's MPs or SCs. I just want to thank all the ladies I've seen for the wonderful times we've shared. I want to thank the gents for the great advice and reco's, and I want to thank all of cerb for the enthralling and always entertaining threads of many different topics.

I'll be keeping my account open....if things go south, I'll be back....with bells on! ;)

To those ladies I've seen and to those I haven't had a chance to see, you're all wonderful people in your own right, and I wish you all the luck and happiness in the world. To the ladies I've prebooked with, I'll be sending you PM's shortly with a personal apology and explanation.

Take care all, remember to always play safe and above all, have fun!

• Like 4

Thanks all! I'll miss the sense of community we have here. Can't get that on the "other" board.

"The one who got away" has suddenly and recently resurfaced into my life....the one person I've always wanted to be with and who I've always wanted a second chance with.

Best of luck on this your second chance. We are not always lucky enough to get a second chance in life so make the most of it and again all the best.

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

Good luck to you Castle! I wish you all the best and I hope that it works out for you this time! Like Steve said we very rarely get a second chance :D A lucky lady I am sure ;)

xoxo

Guest Ou**or**n

Second chances rarely happen so you are wise to go for it. Best of luck!

Good luck, great you got that second chance, but don't go there thinking about things going south. Commitment isn't about having an insurance policy, go all the way and close the account.

• Like 1

Hey Castle,

I am sure I speak on behalf of all, and hope we don't see you back here at all.

Wishing you the best and that things work out for both of you.

Thanks for all the well wishes and support all. You'll all be missed. Play safe and best of luck to all of you! Hopefully this will be the last you hear of me ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Well gals and gents. I think it's time for me to take a break from this hobby...or possibly to quit it altogether. "The one who got away" has suddenly and recently resurfaced into my life....the one person I've always wanted to be with and who I've always wanted a second chance with. I owe it to myself and to her to give it my all. Which means I have to focus all my attentions on her, and unfortunately that means no SP's MPs or SCs. I just want to thank all the ladies I've seen for the wonderful times we've shared. I want to thank the gents for the great advice and reco's, and I want to thank all of cerb for the enthralling and always entertaining threads of many different topics.

I'll be keeping my account open....if things go south, I'll be back....with bells on! ;)

To those ladies I've seen and to those I haven't had a chance to see, you're all wonderful people in your own right, and I wish you all the luck and happiness in the world. To the ladies I've prebooked with, I'll be sending you PM's shortly with a personal apology and explanation.

Take care all, remember to always play safe and above all, have fun!

i wish u all the best and hope it works out for u and if it don't u know where your friends are