Dancers and Devotees

OMG It's Amazonian Woman week at Barb's!!!

I was in at Barb's after work and I could not believe the number of tall women dancers. Over the course of a few hours there were eight that I recall being there. A few regulars that we all know, Keisha, Loanna, Jenny, Erica, and a few new ones, Shannon, Angie, Danika, and one who is Shannon's friend that I did not get the name. The new one who struck me the most was Shannon. Imagine her as blonde with the same stature and boob size as Loanna. I just couldn't take my eyes off of her.

I cannot report anything on dances with them as during the evening I was accosted by Aleisha, Melly, Leah and Bianca.

Though I would have like to have met the new dancers, it was a good night overall.

Sierra was at her best last night. OMG this woman is a stunner. What a body! They don't come much better.

I'm glad to see SierraAtBarb's getting lots of attention. 2000 hits on her thread.

What's this about Fridays and Saturdays being the slowest nights at Barbs? Are they meaning slow for the girls or slow for the customers? How many sexy ladies can I expect to meet on a friday night lately?

It's been slow at Pigs as well for the past couple of fridays (at least when i popped in), with St-Jean Baptiste and Canada Day falling on thursdays, why not make it a long week-end out of town right? I hopped by a two or three times in the past 2 weeks and the place was slow client-wise. With vacations and the good weather, it may as well mean less clients ... thus the slow that was referred earlier.

Guest S****an

Folks - just letting you know dancer (aka Serena) is back at the Fax (Tues/Wed I think). Pop in and say hello -she's not to be missed.

Blonde, hot, gorgeous Jessie from Barb's--not to be missed, either!

I guess there's more than 1 Jessie there. The Jessie I'm referring to has long straight blonde hair.

Total beauty!!!

Anyone know what time Pigales and Taboo open on Saturdays? Have to go run some errands in gatineau this saturday, early afternoon, and was thinking of stopping by. Also, anyone know of any dancers at either of these clubs who work Saturdays and tend to lean toward higher mileage? PM me if necessary. Thanks gang!!

I met a nice, good looking visiting dancer yesterday evening while waiting for my regular dancer at Pigale. Désirée and i made some small talk for a few minutes, and i must say a trip to the CR was tempting (unusual for me when at that club as i'm there so see only one or two dancers). For those interested, she is dark haired, maybe 5'6" and is there late pm until late in the evening, uo to and including saturday,

I have to admit i haven't met Sierra yet, and I haven't been to the fax in years .... Could be a chance to break my habit... Although it's hard to go away from good things when you have them....

Great link, Cato. I think my personal fave has to be the Salma Hayek clip, although it might be tied with Rose Mcgowan's....man, that Robert Rodriguez sure knows how to shoot a sexy dance! Speaking of Salma Hayek's sexy striptease:

Fun at Barb's with Bianca yesterday afternoon, but not enough time. Her friend Jewels (Jules?) offered to do a strip duo with her, but I had to go somewhere else. Tempting, though.