Dancers and Devotees

Interesting two part evening yesterday, sunday of labour day weekend, at Pigale. A few regulars (one i have missed for the last couple of weeks) but lots of new faces. Pretty busy at around midnigth for part 2 ... a last minute visit with a friend of mine.

Gotta get back to Barb's this week. Mel, Sierra, Lea, Jennie, Bianca...so many beauties.

I noticed that Jazy was dancing tonight at the Den, and decided that I had to see her. It's been way too long.

She looked hot and fit as ever, and what dances we had!

I had to leave too soon, unfortunately.

Jazy is spectacular!!!

A fantasy I want to fulfil is to see Jazy at a club for some dances, then take her home for a long private session.

I know what you mean, Cato. I got the same fantasy about MiaBella. There's just something about getting to know the girl in the club (maybe even a few times) before seeing her as an SP that makes the main event so much more intimate and exciting.

The more I CERB, the more I find. Visited Pigale last weekend and experienced some international flavours. A wonderful trip to CR with a visiting Russian lady - likely guess, Alexandra (?). First two songs were talking, no dancing (nice, but not at 20 per). My surprise when she annouced at song 3, that we should start... Returned tonight, but no sighting. Any info would be appreciated.-

Guest Stella

Hello fellow cerbs!! I have a curious question for men and ladies alike< I'm sure there is a thread somewhere but... Lately I've been into trying different looks at work to see which fares better,mostly for my own entertaiment>>:) maybe you can offer some insight? Do most prefer the cute school girl or the sultry leather and lace? I guess my question is< what do men/women find is more sexy? Does it depend on the girl? Ilove playing both good girl and bad girl so its realy a toss up for me!!

thx Stella!

There's not one particular look that I like, Stella. It depends on the girl, the mood, the outfit itself. And it's good to be versatile, so keep changing.

Stopped in at Pigales for the first time tonight. WOW all the dancers I watched were gorgeous, and the private dance booths were much more private than I expected. Had the good luck to have Marilyn dance for me and am planning on going again tommorrow.

Glad you had fun, jbseeker. I was there myself on the 29th, but early (from 5:30 til 7:30). I think i met marylin but only briefly. Thought it was particularly quiet though.

Saw that Jenna was working that day, but i only had the chance to say hello from a distance, as she was having supper.

A Happy Thanksgiving weekend to all my friends in this group.

I look forward to more exchanges about the great dancers out there.

Hello everyone!

Anyone going tonight? I'm thinking I might be heading out, I don't which bar should I go to tonight we are very inm having a good selection of SC and women around here!!

Sonoma

And we love you, Shay! I can't wait to meet you.

By the way, I've got some good news: the ultra hottie spinner Mel is back at Barb's after a break.

Welcome to the group, Rebecca. Let's start our session with a lapdance, OK?