I've found the TD bank machine gives out 50s which is annoying most of the time as some places don't like to take them. Not sure how most sps feel about big bills

I think they would appreciate the $260, but as rubantugger says a stop at the 711 for some lifesaver does the trick

Don't be cheap its only an extra 10 if u don't have time to get change, make time. never give anyone change unless there homeless

Posted via Mobile Device

I don't mind big bills and thankfully I have never been offered change but I try and keep it to multiple of 20. Its just easier.

Posted via Mobile Device

I hate big bills, I have had clients pay me this way, and I have to go to the bank and exchange for smaller. As others have mentioned it is harder to spend them. An option I use is, I only have enough money on me to make change for a $20, so if the client is that admit on only paying exactly my rate I will break a $20 for him. But please note it is not good to keep money around during appointments, which is why the most I have on me at any given moment is $20 in smaller bills!

I do agree most "gentlemen" will take the time to break the $20 themselves at a corner store so that way the topic of money does not arise during our session! There is nothing worse then looking at a girl you want to have sex with and saying "hey baby can you break a $20?"

This is why we keep our donations clearly listed on our websites, and make it clear not to negotiate with us. The client should be ready ahead of time with the money in a plain white envelope, and be handed to the lady at the beginning of the appointment.

The last thing I want to worry about is if I need to stop and make change! Discussing money is a turn off to me and many others in this line of business! Please keep our date FUN and exciting!

I could care less lol. I can use the change for the laundry, transit, whatever, its no big deal if you have the coins, but I draw the line at quarters, and the other line is the entire amount can't be in coins, but up to twenty bucks, no big deal.

That's the thing, this is a business. No, I don't make change or exchange US $ as I am not a bank, but taking care of business means taking care of discussing the $$ and not trying to dress it up like a date, imo. I have no problem taking care of the business, without envelope (save a tree!!), as long as we aren't discussing getting an additional discount.

So if the OP said, well, I've got 240 or I can give you the 250 if you'll accept loons, I can't think any sp would really have an issue with that, and if she does, well, what does that tell you (and her) about the possibility of repeating?? lol

Why would you have so many loonies? doesn't your pocket get loaded down? :p

One of our favorite massage ladies here on cerb was begging (in a fun way) for all the loonies I had as that what she uses in her building's washing machines. I suspect she has a lot of laundry. (wink)

I factor getting the right amount for donation as part of getting prepared for the encounter...as much as shaving, showering, fresh breath etc

I've got an encounter booked for this weekend, and I've already looked after getting the donation counted, put in an envelope, and ready...no last minute worries here

But that's me

RG

"hey baby can you break a $20?"

Now, there's an icebreaker waiting to happen. :biggrin:

We all have our likes and mine is big bills. I prefer larger bills because they are easier to count, easier to save and much harder to spend. ATMs issue $20s so I don't mind getting them, but its too easy to skim a $20 here and there for me. If one is worried about giving a provider an extra $10, perhaps she's not the provider for them! As for change, it spends just like bills. I once received $374.26 for a $375 appointment. I saw this gentleman twice a year, he saved his change to be able to see me as he was a short order cook in a diner. I always took my toybox in with me so I could lay the rolled quarters in it to carry to the car. As long as the intent is genuine, a provider should never quibble about the currency breakdown works as long as it is spendable.

cat

There is no excuse for not having the correct amount available when you go for a session. If you don't have the correct amount, always over pay, so if it is $250 you would pay $260, you don't give under the donation request. If you are spending that much to see a lady, what the hell is an extra $10, especially if you had a decent time.

• Like 3

There is no excuse for not having the correct amount available when you go for a session. If you don't have the correct amount, always over pay, so if it is $250 you would pay $260, you don't give under the donation request. If you are spending that much to see a lady, what the hell is an extra $10, especially if you had a decent time.

Agree with you 100%.

Honestly, as a guy who includes a tip and gift when I see a lady, I am baffled over those who are worried about an extra $10.00

RG

Well said Namssa. No escuse at all. Typically there will be a sexy lady dressed in sexy lingerie, a very pleasant hello, a smile and many times a big hug and a kiss. Then you ask her for $10 change. Hmm...not cool.

Especially if this is a lady you plan on seeing again. Asking for change or trying to underpay will certainly not enhance the chance for a second visit which who knows...coulda been the best time of your life! :-D

I personally look to meet with very personable, fun, unrushed gals that I hope to and plan on having an all around great time with and to repeat visit with regularily. So I have overpaid more than once without a second thought because...oops I didn't have the proper bills....lol

so most bank machines give you 20"s so if a girl asks for 250 what should you give her 260 OR 240 and lonnies

yes i know the answer

Maybe the best way to answer this question is to ask it to you. If you were the SP seeing a client would you want? A greeting card with the proper donation (or maybe more) slipped discreetly onto your nightstand or would you prefer an envelope shoved full of bills and loose coins?

Personally, the sound of loose coins jingling in an envelope does not make me think of a beautiful lady and the time I want to spend with her!

Maybe the best way to answer this question is to ask it to you. If you were the SP seeing a client would you want? A greeting card with the proper donation (or maybe more) slipped discreetly onto your nightstand or would you prefer an envelope shoved full of bills and loose coins?

Personally, the sound of loose coins jingling in an envelope does not make me think of a beautiful lady and the time I want to spend with her!

Well said!

Additional Comments:

so most bank machines give you 20"s so if a girl asks for 250 what should you give her 260 OR 240 and lonnies

yes i know the answer

I really can't believe you are asking this question.

Edited by Badger133
I wanted to say something else.

yes i know the answer

Duh.........

Tell ya what King, you give me the $240 and I'll take the money in for you. I know I'll have $10 to top it off. Just make sure you wait an hour before knocking on the door ;-) lol

• Like 1

For the few times I have seen an sp I never quilled on price or beeing over the amount she asked for. A little extra is always good

Seriously, I didn't realize there was a sensitivity about big bills. Always use 100s and 50s. Thought it was easier for the ladys to count,( if she wanted to count it).

These bills seem to be coming more and more common in our everyday currency, so I thought it was O.K.

Never had a complaint though... so it can't be that bad.

Now mind you this is coming from someone that will mourn when "they" stop making pennies...chicas