Favourite massage

Anne off Pembina gets my vote for good overall massage and attitude. Though haven't tried Daisy or Linda at Sunhope yet. 

i seen Jewels at another location....provides great service....im intrigued by Sasha that was at Studio 553...lets find her....guys help out please

I thought I'd give a little more than a favorite, so here's a ranking of some of my massage experiences, starting from the best. No negative reviews, just some more positive than others. I'm not great with names, but location and approximate date might narrow it down.

Several criteria go into the rating including cost, but two considerations that influence my decision on where to go are not included in the ranking: location and availability of a shower. Obviously, ymmv.

1 - 712, 741 St Mary's; Sunny (late 2018)

2 - South Pembina (3000); ? (early Dec 2018)

3 - South Pembina (3000); ? (early fall 2018)

3 - Provencher; Honey (Sept 2018)

3 - Mona Lisa; ? (summer 2018)

3 - ~2000 Pembina; Kathy (summer 2018)

4 - 712 St Mary's; ? (summer 2018)

4 - 561 Broadway; ? (Dec 2017) (prev owner)

4 - Plaza Drive (near Pembina); ? (Nov 2017) (not advertising)

4 - 3 Kingfisher; Crystal (summer 2018)

4 - Beaumont; ? (summer 2018) (not advertising)

4 - Beaumont; ? (Feb 2018) (not advertising)

4 - 712 St Mary's; ? (fall 2017) 

4 - 832 Corydon; ? (Sept 2018)

4 - Henderson; Alice (Sept 2018)

4 - 561 Broadway; Princess Sara (Dec 2018)

5 - R3T 2N2 (near university); ? (Dec 2017) (not currently advertising)

5 - 712 St Mary's; ?; (summer 2018)

5 - 312 Balmoral; ? (Feb 2018)

5 - 800 Harrow; ? (March 2018)

5 - 958 St Mary's; ? (Sept 2018)

5 - 741 St Mary's; ? (Nov 2018, 4H)

6 - Sunhope (Main); ? (summer 2018)

6 - 478 River; ? (fall 2017)

6 - Grassy Lake; Tiffany (fall 2018)

6 - ~ 1550 Pembina; ? (spring 2018)

6 - 649 Corydon; ? (summer 2018)

7 - Moonlight; ? (fall 2017)

7 - ~Inkster and Main; Michelle (Dec 2017)

7 - 311 Pembina; ? (fall 2017)

7 - ~ St Anne's; Jasmine (summer 2018)

I'm curious to see others' rankings.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not sure I can recall every experience but as an overall rating (looks, massage, overall experience)

1.   Sunny at 741. - looks are good, massage is very good.

2.  Mea/Honey at 353 Provencher - super hot. Massage is average, addictive

3.  Kathy at 2000 Pembina - excellent massage, great woman

4.  Shasha at 741 - cute, strong hands, massage is always what I need. She can change it up well.

5.  Betty at 832 - Legend.  Great hands, Consistent service.

others that I would repeat...

Jenni/Gigi at 3000 Pembina

Susan at 741

Nina at 649 Corydon

young lady at Colour nails on Pembina - nice slow, deliberate style.

Shu at Kingfisher

Some that I prefer to not see again

Alice on Henderson

Princess Sara/Sandra

Krystal on kingfisher

victoria at 832

i know some have good experiences with some that I won’t repeat, but just my preference.

i had seen more than a few others over the past year, but have nothing negative to discuss.

Have a good new year and good luck!

Its funny how some peoples favorites never did it for me. Sunny and I just never hit it off. Saw her a half dozen times over the years but we just never sync'd. 

The girls on South Pembina I've seen, love the look of Jenny, and repeated once for that reason alone, but in both cases service didn't do it for me. 

My all time gold star went to a woman that reportedly retired about a month after discovering her, only saw her three or four times before she was gone. Her name was Summer and worked out of 561 Broadway about two years ago. Heard rumors she went back to school, other rumors that her boyfriend made her quit. Not to be confused with the Summer that briefly worked over at 712. 

I am interested in Kathy of 2000 block on Pembina but not sure what's her ad on k site. Can someone please pm me her info or provide her ad link?

Thanks,

have to agree with other guys about Rona.she was 1 of a kind and I mainly mean from massage aspect.she gave a real good deep massage and sometimes would even go overboard with pulling my arm from behind..but never engaged in too many shenanigans after the massage even though others sure seemed to

and agree with Blue0012 with Summer.wish had seen her more than the 1 time I did that's for sure..thought her glasses made her look so cute and naughty at the same time..

"My all time gold star went to a woman that reportedly retired about a month after discovering her, only saw her three or four times before she was gone. Her name was Summer and worked out of 561 Broadway about two years ago. "

Number one for me was a girl that called herself Ivy that worked out of 311 for a short while. She was very busty and attractive. She went back to school but I’m still looking for her. 

I also liked a girl girl that was brought in for a summer at Yi. She would get naked and I would massage her for an hour:)

Sorry had to reactivate this post. I’ve been bouncing around lately revisiting some past favorites but I gotta say Sunny is the complete package for me. Every visit gets better so she gets my vote for #1

Any comments about massage providers from 2015 or 2016? Waste of time wading through opinions about places and personnel that are not around anymore. 

7 hours ago, Sixpak said:

Any comments about massage providers from 2015 or 2016? Waste of time wading through opinions about places and personnel that are not around anymore. 

My opinion would be yes a waste of time. Even in the two and a half years I've been hobbying things have changed dramatically. The typical experience has changed, for the better for the most part. The benchmarks from even 2017 are now also rans, in my opinion, or moved on. Others may have different opinions.