Requests for wearing special outfits

I can definitely understand being perked by a particular outfit a girl is wearing in one of her pictures. In all likelihood, if she's wearing it in a picture she probably has it in her wardrobe...! I doubt it would be a big deal to tell her she looked great in it, and "would you wear it when we meet *wink*?". That seems like a rather flattering conversation to have with a provider.

Personally, I like to dress however I feel sexiest. When I feel sexy, it's a really good thing ;). I always wear lingerie, but quite frankly, my wardrobe is rather limited to jeans and t-shirts (plus some various dresses, business casual, and yoga attire!)

That being said, I should probably do some shopping at some point...

I sometimes ask for my dates to wear mini skirts (when it is not a cold day since she is outcall). I find a lady wearing a mini skirt very sexy. If I know the lady for a while I also ask for no make ups and if I know her very well and I am one of the few she sees (or the only one, usually a dancer), I request that she would remain natural for me for a few weeks if she could.

Like Emily, I don't take requests for first meetings. I tend to dress rather conservatively (at least on the outside), which seems to appeal to most of my clients. Requests for subsequent meetings are fine with me. If I can accommodate them, I will.

DRESSING UP IS SO MUCH FUN!!!

I love requests to dress up fun fun fun heck Ive even had requests to dress him up (in my stuff)

Fur, high heels, lace, short skirts, teacher, pigtails, plaid, running shoes, jean outfit, leather, nylons...you name it, I've done it!!! And love it!!!I never charge xtra for this

I like a break from the norm since I am far from normal!

Black Yoga pants and T (whoever invented yoga pants deserves a damn medal)

Totally agree! But I haven't found any SPs in Halifax that have these!

All hail lulu lemon!

Posted via Mobile Device

I love the sexy lingerie, I like the naughty Mistress dress up, I like the white towel wrapped around her body, or I like the bra and panties and high heels answering the door, over all it is what you fantasize about prior to your date, after looking at her photo's, saying "god she would look great in this or she would look great naked on top on me after she strips for me' it is in all your mind and fantasy how you would like to actual events to pull through. I also enjoy buying a gift for a lady, specially lingerie and watching her try it on, and her excitement is so fun to watch :)

It is all good folks ;)

I personally love the sexy, sluty office worker look;) Hair in bun, glasses, office skirt just a bit shorter than it should be, stockings, and a button up blouse...with one too many buttons undone, hehehe

• Like 4

Same here, I love the sexy lingerie too, plus the unconventional...anything mistress/dom looking, tall black boots, fishnets, garters, latex/leather - for me, it's all about the fantasy, wardrobe included...

I have the sexiest lil nurse outfit,and the gear to bandage any boo boos you may have;) I love to play dress up,wear wigs,etc so when I get a wardrobe request( which is not too often) I would be more than happy to accommodate a client.

I have almost every type of outfit that the imagination can dream up. Just ask, if I don't have it I will definitly get it. I love to dress up!!:-)

More true a phrase has never been spoken. Cathys closet rivals only Mr. Dressups tickle trunk, of this I am positive!

I have the sexiest lil nurse outfit,and the gear to bandage any boo boos you may have;) I love to play dress up,wear wigs,etc so when I get a wardrobe request( which is not too often) I would be more than happy to accommodate a client.

Amelia...I certainly need to make your acquaintance!

I personally love the sexy, sluty office worker look;) Hair in bun, glasses, office skirt just a bit shorter than it should be, stockings, and a button up blouse...with one too many buttons undone, hehehe

any one got a wet wipe for my screen?

So who's got the Princess Leia slave outfit?

Actually I prefer a totally casual look. Tshirt and sweatpants works just fine for me. If a woman can look good in that, she can look good in anything(or nothing).

You kill me!

Oh god no, just a little rough sex that is all! I am not a violent persone!

Additional Comments:

Agreed. I'd be all over her like a hungry grizzly bear on a spawning salmon.

Posted via Mobile Device

Or like a fat kid on a smarty!

Additional Comments:

I sometimes ask for my dates to wear mini skirts (when it is not a cold day since she is outcall). I find a lady wearing a mini skirt very sexy. If I know the lady for a while I also ask for no make ups and if I know her very well and I am one of the few she sees (or the only one, usually a dancer), I request that she would remain natural for me for a few weeks if she could.

You just like the quick easy access that a mini skirt provides! I know! mee too!!!

Guest tr*****e
So who's got the Princess Leia slave outfit?

OMG!!! YEAH!!!!!! :icon_mrgreen:

Guest tr*****e
Sara MQ went as slave Leia for Halloween. It was pretty hot.

ooh! nice!! :D

Call me old fashioned and maybe uninformed. I just read bits of this thread. The costumes are great in my view once the folks have really got to know one another. However, from my old fashioned point of view, spending time looking in to the eyes, thereby offering a passage in to the soul offers the greatest opportunity to seize the cherished moment.

Oh yes, a hot bod is a no brainer.....

Musings from a guy working to late.....

I ask as a matter of course in initial emails/calls if the gentleman has a wardrobe request. It lets me know the tone of the encounter he's looking for. And opens the conversation for any role-play he might like to enjoy.

Sexy secretary/librarian, sexpot, nurse, girl next door, dominatrix next door...

Guest S**a*Q
Sara MQ went as slave Leia for Halloween. It was pretty hot.

Aw I do have that one :) Hehehe! Now to find me a jedi robe,

Painty_Jedi_by_Saehral.jpg

...then the white Leia outfit

adult_princess_leia_white_d.jpg

... :D I'll have the StarWars costumes set!

Aw I do have that one :) Hehehe! Now to find me a jedi robe,

Painty_Jedi_by_Saehral.jpg

...then the white Leia outfit

adult_princess_leia_white_d.jpg

... :D I'll have the StarWars costumes set!

What sort of subliminal imagry comes to mind if guys wore this outfit then

Lord+Darth+Vader+darthvader_wideweb__470x3650.jpg

and doesn't the lightsabre conjure up a image of a kinky sex toy

anakin-skywalker-light-saber-from-star-wars

Sorry, the dark side of the force possessed me to post this

RG